Old May 13th 04, 01:51 AM
AKC KennelMaster

Default Muslim Terrorist

http://www.steakandcheese.com/conten...&type=1&page=1

Old May 13th 04, 02:13 AM
Steveo

"AKC KennelMaster" wrote:
http://www.steakandcheese.com/conten...&type=1&page=1

Oh man is that nasty! ****ing cowards.

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.
Old May 13th 04, 02:40 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:
"AKC KennelMaster" wrote:

http://www.steakandcheese.com/conten...&type=1&page=1

Oh man is that nasty! ****ing cowards.

very disturbing.
fighting in the name of god. another example of something that will
plague us forever...

Old May 13th 04, 02:40 AM
AKC KennelMaster

"Steveo" wrote in message
"AKC KennelMaster" wrote:
http://www.steakandcheese.com/conten...&type=1&page=1

Oh man is that nasty! ****ing cowards.

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.

Agreed.

Old May 13th 04, 04:39 AM
AKC KennelMaster

"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message
or how about working on local power lines at voltage
levels of 13.8 KV?
--

That can be done safely. I do it, and no one has kidnapped me yet, or
threatened to cut my head off. I don't understand your point. Yes, it's not

Old May 13th 04, 09:06 AM
Steveo

"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
I find your comments about him being a Jew etc. as being way off base.

Not as off base as you comparing CBer's to the 9/11 terrorists, Nad.

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.
Old May 13th 04, 06:33 PM
Leland C. Scott

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
I find your comments about him being a Jew etc. as being way off base.

Not as off base as you comparing CBer's to the 9/11 terrorists, Nad.

The comparison was right on. Take the same logic, ignore the rules when you
feel like it, and apply it in another context. When people delude themselves
in to justifying some illegal actions on their part they can do it for
anything. Even now Saddam has been reported as telling his interrogators
that he has done nothing wrong. Sounds like some people on this news group
when commenting about Part 95.
--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

Old May 13th 04, 08:41 PM
Steveo

"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
I find your comments about him being a Jew etc. as being way off
base.

Not as off base as you comparing CBer's to the 9/11 terrorists, Nad.

The comparison was right on.

More delusional babble from the Nad.

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.
Old May 13th 04, 10:17 PM
Frank Gilliland

One of them is employed.

In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

From:
(Steveo)
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
I find your comments about him being a Jew

etc. as being way off base.

-
(Not as off base as you comparing CBer's to the 9/11 terrorists, Nad.)

Or as bad as KC8LDO professing to "shoot cbers (freebanders) in the
head".

http://tinyurl.com/ytcah

"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM
have a problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and
are both too small to admit it."
---- Twistedhed ----