Old May 20th 04, 04:53 AM
JJ

Twistedhed wrote:

More hammies than cbers get popped on a regular basis. One needs weed
through the many hammie busts to find the erant cber.

Which proves the FCC cares more about the ham bands than they do about
cb. We applaud their efforts to catch the errant hams, more power to
them. That is why they also go after the illegal cbers that attempt to
operate on the ham bands. They couldn't care less about the cb band
anymore as the cbers took it upon themselves to turn it into the sewer
pit of the radio spectrum.

Old May 20th 04, 07:29 AM
Landshark

"JJ" wrote in message
Landshark wrote:

it just shows that Hams are just as bad,
don't follow the rules any better.

Really? Just listen across the ham bands and you will find that 99% of
the hams are following the rules. Listen across the 11 meter band and
you will find 99% of the operators are breaking the rules.

Really JUJU, why is it that 99% of the hams are busted, only
10% of cb's busted? Please don't say it's the money, 10K is
10K, no matter who pays it.

Landshark

--
The world is good-natured to people
who are good natured.

Old May 20th 04, 07:30 AM
Landshark

"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message

"Landshark" wrote in message
. com...

"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message

"Landshark" wrote in message
news
You forgot all the rest Leland..................

Who cares? I already know about it. So some bad Hams get busted proves

the
system works. For the big mouthed CBers claiming the FCC doesn't do

anything
looks like they're dead wrong.
--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Who cares Leland? I know that Cb'rs get busted. So a few Cb'rs

get
busted out of tens of thousands,

Specifically they were truckers. If you investigate further you will
discover that in the union contracts the drivers are allowed to use CB
radios only. No export radios, no modified CBs etc. That was mention
specifically when UPS drivers were caught.

OMG, now you seem to know what the union contracts say for
OK City. Ok & Lithonia Ga? LMAO!!!! Now who's the ignorant one
.................... ROTFLMFAO!!!! Oh Leland, quit now while your
behind.....

Not only are the drivers at risk
from being fired the companies they work for face stiff fines for allowing
the violations to occur. The companies are responsible for making sure

their
employees don't violate the law. If I had a driver that cost me $7,500 to
$10,000 in fines I'd fire them. There are plenty of hungry unemployed

truck
drivers out there who are more than willing to follow the law.

Agreed, but you still haven't proved that the drivers were even
reprimanded, let alone fired. You have some sort of crystal ball
into those companies, to see what happens internally? Yeah right!

and the FCC wasn't going to do anything
about it. Both claims are wrong. Having a few Hams contacted by the FCC

Part 97 violations does not change the fact that there are millions of
CBers, there are only 650K to 750K Hams, operating illegally.

I wonder if the FCC knows about Doug's felony conviction? From
what I read, he could have his license revoked. Maybe someone
should forward those court papers along with the posts offering a
modified cb for sale, throw in a few of his colorful posts for a
little icing.

I'll bet they won't do a thing. In fact somebody mostly alread has and
nothing has happed.

Since you seem to like posting these things, why don't you do
your duty and turn Doug in for his crimes?

I don't turn in CBers either, I just like posting the news, so fair is

fair.

Come on Lee, you are
so gung ho to post this drivel here to start flames.

It takes two. If you just ignored it then there wouldn't be a problem. But
you can't leave it alone. You're attracted to it like a moth to a bug
zapper.

Same to you, you are like a bug, attracted to the headlights................
SQUISH!!!!!!!!!!!! there you are, another causualty on a windshield.

Do your Ham duty
and turn Doug in for his crimes to his family and the ham community
for selling modified cb's.

Hams can sell all the modified equipment we want per Part 97, go look it

up.

Yeah, but he offered the radio, then offered to modify it for extra
freqs for the buyer, no matter who bought it. Defend him all you
want, he's a felon and your defending a felon, a losing proposition
anyway you slice it.
LOL!!!

Yeah, lot of laughs on this side because your trying to argue a point

while
being totally ignorant of the rules. It would be different if you knew

what
you were talking about. But that's been the case with most of the illegal
CBers on this group, big mouth and no facts.

Oh but I do Leland, been there, seen it, done it, you on the other hand
are doing nothing but sinking your own ship. Defending a known felon,
repeater jammer. Talking like you know the union contracts of the
trucking firms from OK City, Ok & Lithonia Ga, when you don't
know squat! Go ahead and email, better yet, call the local union
for both, have them post where it's against union rules to have
anything other than a cb in union trucks..........LMAO!!!!

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

Landshark

--
That does suck..sometimes you're the
windshield..sometimes you're the bug.

It must when your Leland smashed against the windshield!!!!!!!

Landshark

Old May 20th 04, 07:44 AM
I Am Not George

"Landshark" wrote:
"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message

. com...

"Landshark" wrote in message
[...]

Try this go post a bunch of FCC reports of busted hams on a ham group
no one will get mad there wont be any reaction except maybe they will
say that these guys deserve it etc. Now go post a bunch of FCC
reports of CBers being busted in a CB news group. opposite reaction,
there will be lots of crying, flames and discontent, landshark will
attack whoever posted it and moparholic will threaten to beat them up
lol. Give me some insight on why this difference somebody.
Old May 20th 04, 09:39 AM
Leland C. Scott

"Landshark" wrote in message

"JJ" wrote in message
Landshark wrote:

it just shows that Hams are just as bad,
don't follow the rules any better.

Really? Just listen across the ham bands and you will find that 99% of
the hams are following the rules. Listen across the 11 meter band and
you will find 99% of the operators are breaking the rules.

Really JUJU, why is it that 99% of the hams are busted

Prove the numbers.

only
10% of cb's busted?

Pprove the numbers.

Please don't say it's the money, 10K is
10K, no matter who pays it

True, but you know that's not the issue don't you. When you bend over and
pull numbers out of that dark hole of yours, that's a TwistedTurd's trick,
you'll have to fine a better source to convince reasonable people.

If you got busted and had to pay a $10K fine you going to go around a
broadcast the fact? But then again we wouldn't know it was you because you
like the other CBers hide behind fake names. I'll bet a lot of CBers are
getting busted and are just too ashamed to admit it. Heck that would spoil
the myth that the FCC doesn't do anything, just like when it was mentioned
nothing would be done about intruders on 10m.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

Old May 20th 04, 09:42 AM
Leland C. Scott

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
The I-85 incidents were reported by one Jerry W. Oxendine, K4KWH. Those
trucking companies have been contacted and made aware. The accused have
a right to know their accuser.

I'll bet they sent him a thank you note, that is if it really was him.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

Old May 20th 04, 12:46 PM
Steveo

JJ wrote:
Landshark wrote:

it just shows that Hams are just as bad,
don't follow the rules any better.

Really? Just listen across the ham bands and you will find that 99% of
the hams are following the rules. Listen across the 11 meter band and
you will find 99% of the operators are breaking the rules.

Where did you get those numbers, kid dyno-mite?
Old May 20th 04, 12:54 PM
Steveo

"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
Maybe you can fill some bags up for
SteveoChicken to sell.

Should I bring my portfolio to inductoheat?

Naw, we don't need any more floor sweepers, but if you insist I'll
even give you a personal tour of the place then gleefully kick your
fanny out the door.

Friday at noon?

I don't care when you show up chicken. Make sure you take a shower first.
I don't want you stinking the place up.

This ain't no social call, nad. You'll need to meet me in the
parking lot..and if you have the nerve to say your spew to my
face, your nose won't be much use to you for a while anyway.
Old May 20th 04, 12:59 PM
Frank Gilliland

In , "Landshark"
wrote:

"JJ" wrote in message
Landshark wrote:

it just shows that Hams are just as bad,
don't follow the rules any better.

Really? Just listen across the ham bands and you will find that 99% of
the hams are following the rules. Listen across the 11 meter band and
you will find 99% of the operators are breaking the rules.

Really JUJU, why is it that 99% of the hams are busted, only
10% of cb's busted? Please don't say it's the money, 10K is
10K, no matter who pays it.

Landshark

You can't see the forest through the trees, shark. Busting someone
that isn't licensed costs much more money in man-hours, equipment
usage, travel expenses, etc. There needs to be monitoring and DFing,
at least one warning notice, more monitoring and DFing, a request for
station inspection, more monitoring and DFing, etc, etc, etc. This is
done because once an NAL is issued, the evidence needs to be very
nearly unimpeachable to avoid legal challenges in court, which would
cost even more money in court fees and lawyers. That's why when you
-do- hear of a CBer getting busted the violations are usually quite
extensive. On the other hand, it's easy to bust a ham because a lot of
the legal process is eliminated by the fact that the violator is
licensed -- the license pre-empts most of the issues upon which a
legal challenge could be made. All they need to do is record a few
illegal transmissions, do a DF and audio comparison against legal
transmissions where the ham identifies himself, then cite the ham for
a violation against his license. Very cheap and easy.

Old May 20th 04, 02:24 PM
Landshark

"Landshark" wrote in message

"JJ" wrote in message
Landshark wrote:

[...]

What fake name Leland? George has posted my
Name, address, work info a number of times, so
who's hiding?
What does the union contract for Waggoners Trucking
say? Are they union? Does James Brown Trucking union
contract forbid him from having anything other than a
CB radio?
Answer those questions, I'll answer your requests for
proof above, until then you ignorance for the issues is showing.

Landshark