Old May 26th 04, 11:54 AM
Dave Hall

On Mon, 24 May 2004 14:08:53 -0700, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

In , Dave Hall
wrote:

On Mon, 24 May 2004 05:50:31 -0700, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

In , Dave Hall
wrote:

snip
.... The fact
that you cannot provide anything other than your own words to validate
the claim to others does not diminish its value as empirical data.

Oh great. Now you've done it. You just gave Twisty enough fodder to
last him another ten years of trolling. Imbicle.

Excuse me?

He's always ranting about how the only proof he needs is his 'word'
because, as he says, "truth is my friend". Now whenever someone asks
him for proof beyond his own warped opinions he will just quote your
line above instead of wiggling away.

If he attempts to rely on only his "word" as truth when justifying his
position, while demanding irrefutable proof from others for the same,
that is glaringly hypocritical.

Dave
"Sandbagger"

Old May 26th 04, 12:01 PM
Dave Hall

On Mon, 24 May 2004 22:57:29 GMT, "Bert Craig"
wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
.. .
Riddle me this then Batman, why are there no type accepted LEGAL CB
radios produced with a roger beep or an echo?

Sorry Dave, my old Galaxy DX-949 came stock woith a roger beep...and was/is
FCC type accepted.

http://www.galaxyradios.com/cb/949.html

Would you happen to to have the FCC I.D. number of that radio? That
radio, other than the roger beep, also has variable power, something
else no other legal CB has. I have my doubts that this radio is
entirely legal.

Dave
"Sandbagger"

Old May 26th 04, 12:41 PM
AKC KennelMaster

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
On Mon, 24 May 2004 22:57:29 GMT, "Bert Craig"
wrote:

.. .

Wrong again, Dave. Here's the link: http://www.galaxyradios.com/2547.html

Old May 26th 04, 01:36 PM
Bert Craig

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
On Mon, 24 May 2004 22:57:29 GMT, "Bert Craig"
wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
.. .
Riddle me this then Batman, why are there no type accepted LEGAL CB
radios produced with a roger beep or an echo?

Sorry Dave, my old Galaxy DX-949 came stock woith a roger beep...and

was/is
FCC type accepted.

http://www.galaxyradios.com/cb/949.html

Would you happen to to have the FCC I.D. number of that radio? That
radio, other than the roger beep, also has variable power, something
else no other legal CB has. I have my doubts that this radio is
entirely legal.

Dave
"Sandbagger"

Saved me a trip, here's another rig I also had the pleasure of owning.

http://www.galaxyradios.com/2547.html

http://cbworldinformer.com/200107/ga...2547_photo.htm

More specifically: (The rear panel "money" shot.)

http://cbworldinformer.com/200107/dx...anel_clsup.htm

73 de Bert
WA2SI

Old May 26th 04, 02:00 PM
Frank Gilliland

In , "AKC KennelMaster"
wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 24 May 2004 22:57:29 GMT, "Bert Craig"
wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
.. .
Riddle me this then Batman, why are there no type accepted LEGAL CB
radios produced with a roger beep or an echo?

Sorry Dave, my old Galaxy DX-949 came stock woith a roger beep...and

was/is
FCC type accepted.

http://www.galaxyradios.com/cb/949.html

Would you happen to to have the FCC I.D. number of that radio? That
radio, other than the roger beep, also has variable power, something
else no other legal CB has. I have my doubts that this radio is
entirely legal.

Dave
"Sandbagger"

Wrong again, Dave. Here's the link: http://www.galaxyradios.com/2547.html

There are no current equipment authorizations for any Galaxy CB radio.
Search the database yourself if you want:

https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/oet/c...ericSearch.cfm

=============

http://tinyurl.com/ytcah
http://tinyurl.com/2yor7

=============

"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM
have a problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and
are both too small to admit it."
---- Twistedhed ----

Old May 26th 04, 02:05 PM
Frank Gilliland

In , Dave Hall
wrote:

On Mon, 24 May 2004 14:08:53 -0700, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

In , Dave Hall
wrote:

On Mon, 24 May 2004 05:50:31 -0700, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

In , Dave Hall
wrote:

snip
.... The fact
that you cannot provide anything other than your own words to validate
the claim to others does not diminish its value as empirical data.

Oh great. Now you've done it. You just gave Twisty enough fodder to
last him another ten years of trolling. Imbicle.

Excuse me?

He's always ranting about how the only proof he needs is his 'word'
because, as he says, "truth is my friend". Now whenever someone asks
him for proof beyond his own warped opinions he will just quote your
line above instead of wiggling away.

If he attempts to rely on only his "word" as truth when justifying his
position, while demanding irrefutable proof from others for the same,
that is glaringly hypocritical.

Fret not, as he always has an excuse at the ready.

=============

http://tinyurl.com/ytcah
http://tinyurl.com/2yor7

=============

Old May 26th 04, 02:54 PM
Frank Gilliland

In , Frank Gilliland
wrote:

In , "AKC KennelMaster"
wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 24 May 2004 22:57:29 GMT, "Bert Craig"
wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
.. .
Riddle me this then Batman, why are there no type accepted LEGAL CB
radios produced with a roger beep or an echo?

Sorry Dave, my old Galaxy DX-949 came stock woith a roger beep...and

was/is
FCC type accepted.

http://www.galaxyradios.com/cb/949.html

Would you happen to to have the FCC I.D. number of that radio? That
radio, other than the roger beep, also has variable power, something
else no other legal CB has. I have my doubts that this radio is
entirely legal.

Dave
"Sandbagger"

Wrong again, Dave. Here's the link: http://www.galaxyradios.com/2547.html

There are no current equipment authorizations for any Galaxy CB radio.
Search the database yourself if you want:

https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/oet/c...ericSearch.cfm

Well, by golly, I goofed again. The FCC ID number is C2R-DX-2547, it's
a Ranger, and it is legal for CB. But what I didn't see on the Galaxy
website was a built-in roger-beep -- instead the board is available as
an accessory.