Old May 20th 04, 04:39 AM
Leland C. Scott

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
Maybe you can fill some bags up for
SteveoChicken to sell.

Should I bring my portfolio to inductoheat?

Naw, we don't need any more floor sweepers, but if you insist I'll even
give you a personal tour of the place then gleefully kick your fanny out
the door.

Friday at noon?

I don't care when you show up chicken. Make sure you take a shower first. I
don't want you stinking the place up.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

Old May 20th 04, 12:54 PM
Steveo

"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
Maybe you can fill some bags up for
SteveoChicken to sell.

Should I bring my portfolio to inductoheat?

Naw, we don't need any more floor sweepers, but if you insist I'll
even give you a personal tour of the place then gleefully kick your
fanny out the door.

Friday at noon?

I don't care when you show up chicken. Make sure you take a shower first.
I don't want you stinking the place up.

This ain't no social call, nad. You'll need to meet me in the
parking lot..and if you have the nerve to say your spew to my
face, your nose won't be much use to you for a while anyway.
Old May 21st 04, 02:24 AM
I Am Not George

Steveo wrote in message ...
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
Maybe you can fill some bags up for
SteveoChicken to sell.

Should I bring my portfolio to inductoheat?

Naw, we don't need any more floor sweepers, but if you insist I'll
even give you a personal tour of the place then gleefully kick your
fanny out the door.

Friday at noon?

I don't care when you show up chicken. Make sure you take a shower first.
I don't want you stinking the place up.

This ain't no social call, nad. You'll need to meet me in the
parking lot..and if you have the nerve to say your spew to my
face, your nose won't be much use to you for a while anyway.

$100 cash money says steveochicken backpeddles into a no show, he got
quite a scare today LOL.
Old May 21st 04, 03:36 AM
Leland C. Scott

"Steveo" wrote in message
This ain't no social call, nad. You'll need to meet me in the
parking lot..and if you have the nerve to say your spew to my
face, your nose won't be much use to you for a while anyway.

You really that ignorant? You think you're going to show up where I work and
start a fight on company property over something I'll say to your ugly face,
and you don't think my company won't call the Madison Heights PD to arrest
you? You're obviously computing while drunk.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

Old May 21st 04, 03:41 AM
Steveo

"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
This ain't no social call, nad. You'll need to meet me in the
parking lot..and if you have the nerve to say your spew to my
face, your nose won't be much use to you for a while anyway.

You really that ignorant? You think you're going to show up where I work
and start a fight on company property over something I'll say to your
ugly face,

You invited me there, so say it to my ugly face or stfu.

and you don't think my company won't call the Madison Heights
PD to arrest you?

Oh, you said this was between just you and me. Didn't know
you were gonna invite your boss.

You're obviously computing while drunk.

Not a drop. Did you really think I was going for a tour of
where you sweep the floor? -boring-