Old May 28th 04, 03:35 PM
Tampa Bay Always Kicks PhilthyAzz

From: (I=A0Am=A0Not=A0George)
"Jim Hampton"
wrote:
Hello, Dude
Many areas have enacted ordinances which allow the local police to
ticket CBs which cause interference, so you might wish to reconsider.
The problem is, of course, that the speaker wires can pick up radiation
and conduct it
back into the audio system which can then rectify (detect) the signal,
amplify it, and send it back to the speakers.
To avoid interference, it would be best to have an outdoor antenna,
oriented vertically. The reasoning is that most of the speaker wires
will be run horizontally. Should you run a horizontal dipole (bent, if
necessary), especially around the floor of your apartment/condo, the
chances would be great that you would interfere with his stereo - a
*lot*. Of course, you wouldn't want such a dipole right on the wall next
to his unit. A stock cb
would likely wreck havoc to his stereo if fed into two 9 foot lengths of
wire (a dipole) run along the wall between your units, so don't do that.
Of
course, if you ever had any interference problems, you'd be better off
running ssb. It will interfere as much, but your voice won't be
recognizable. Hopefully, you wouldn't do something like that.
I had a problem a couple of years ago. A 500 watt entertainment center
plus
250 watt subwofer went a long ways to curing the problem. That, plus
recordings of "The Thunderer", "Washington Post March", "The Stars and
Stripes Forever", and a whole lot of other marches burned onto a cd can
work
wonders. )
Hope this helps!
Best regards from Rochester, NY
Jim
"Dude"
wrote in message
om...
I have a noisy that has no respect for people. He has mixing decks which
he plays all the time which you can hear through the wall. I have
researched ways of interfering with his stereo and came across many web
sites stating that cb can affect stereo speakers.
I know this isn't really the group to ask this, but has anyone
suggestions on how to interfere with his stereo speakers as he is
starting to really get on my nerves.
Any help would be appreciated.
_
Thanks

thanks for condoning rf interference

There are a myriad of topics available for discussion and informational
purposes in the USA and on the internet that if put into practice would
be illegal, That is how the free exchange of ideas work. That you are an
authoritarian that blames the source of information amounts to
incompetence and flies in the face of all that America is founded upon.
Of course, you are welcome to voice your opinion that, thank God, isn't
shared by the enlightened majority of the citizens of the USA. Your
comment regarding Popular Communications having no "journalistic
integrity" for doing a piece on keydowns illustrates your lack of
knowledge of a free media. The job of the media is to inform, provoke,
and invoke thoughts, ideas, and debate from all positions, not just
yours. A perfect example of crookedness in government is Cheney saying
he actually likes Faux (FOX) News network and everyone should get their
news from that source. When a government begins to endorse a news
agency, that entity has failed in their objective, as it is the duty of
the news to keep the government on their toes at all times,,,in fact,
the more a government singles out and criticizes the news, the more
effective and successful is that news.

to a

neigbors stereo and not having the guts to

own up to it surely the guy will find out its a cb

and surly he will come knocking on dudes

door and then their will be an ass kicking and

it will be your fault Jim.

Your issues concerning ignorance are not to blamed on others.

or some other cber will be blamed for it. your

solution is typical key clown thinking, low

down and dirty like Steveo harassing leland at

his home while keeping his ID hidden etc.

Personal harassment was introduced to this group by N8, Lelnad, and
yourself. Stop dishing out what you can't handle when it comes back full
circle to bite you. In other words, the golden rule is in effect,,treat
those as you wish to be treated, and all your personal problems you
blame on the world will evaporate.

11:07:14 -0600) Lines: 40
http://www.newsfeeds.com 100,000+ UNCENSORED
Newsgroups.

MCCAMPBELL, DAVID (813) 446-8126 1920

SPRINGTIME AVE CLEARWATER FL 33757

At least we know know where tipsy goes on

the weekends to his

disc golf tournaments. Funny what the other

competitors say when you

call them ... anyone need the numbers?

Even though the area code has been changed
to 727, here is the source of his information:

http://fftdisc.freeyellow.com/

("the addy is an unknown.")

Maybe. Maybe not. But if it isn't unknown, I'll

bet that you can find it he

http://pao.co.pinellas.fl.us/search2.html _

_
It is the citizen's job to enforce the law - Frank
Gilliland

I work for an organization that is legally authorized to use the
freeband" - Frank Gilliland
_
From: Frank Gilliland Group: =A0=A0
rec.radio.cb Subject: =A0=A0 OT: Berg video Date: =A0=A0 Sun, May
16, 2004, 9:17pm (EDT-3) Frank Gilliland
wrote: Somebody should inform Landshark that there is more than one
person in this world named Scott.
Scott A. Gilbert, aka Race Warrior, aka SAPguru, aka etc, etc, etc.
_
Frank Gilliland wrote: that's either Twisty
or Timmy. -----=3D
_
From: wrote in message:
Frank Gilliland
wrote:
Race Warrior aka twistedhed
-

Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Frank Gilliland wrote: Twisted's name is Mike
from south Florida.
_

Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Frank wrote: "twisty is Richard Cranium"
_
Frank Gilliland wrote: His name is definitely
Dave McCampbell and he is an Extra.
_
From:
(Frank Gilliland)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Subject: Week old, Spark? (sigh) Ok..
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 05:33:18 GMT
What's even funnier is that your headers show the same path as KC8JBO,
Mr. K, Foghorn, and twisties real ISP.
_

"I have admitted to lying in this newsgroup, and on several occasions" -
Frank Gilliland

Old May 28th 04, 06:23 PM
I Am Not George

(Tampa Bay Always Kicks Philthy Azz) wrote in message ...
From:
(I Am Not George)
wrote in message
[...]

what the hell does Fox news and dick cheny have to do with this guys
neigbor problem? I gave the guy a solution instead of encourage him to
commit a crime as jim did. Hey twistedhed you really go off your
rocker when you meltdown as dave hall said you would.
Old May 28th 04, 10:10 PM
I Am Not George

"Jim Hampton" wrote in message ...
"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...

thanks for condoning rf interference to a neigbors stereo and not
having the guts to own up to it surely the guy will find out its a cb
and surly he will come knocking on dudes door and then their will be
an ass kicking and it will be your fault Jim. or some other cber will
be blamed for it. your solution is typical key clown thinking, low
down and dirty like Steveo harassing leland at his home while keeping
his ID hidden etc. In the UK there are police just like here all it
takes is a polite visit to the guy and ask him to turn down his music
if he doesnt respond then get the police to remind him, case closed.

To be honest, it is the way most audio equipment has been manufactured
(although this may have improved in the 8 years since I worked in an EMC
lab).

Under one test, we destroyed a monitor (as in computer monitor) with only 3
V/M unmodulated carrier! This kind of junk couldn't be sold in Europe at
that time. Of course, we've cheapened everything and have the manufacturing
largely in China using only the minimum component count necessary to make
the equipment work. BTW, the 3 V/M was around 220 MHz. A typical cell
phone will hit your noggin with about 60 V/M.

I had to assume that he had already tried "nice" channels; besides, I
believe I told him to avoid that horizontal dipole located next to the
problem unit.

Perhaps I am wrong in the above assumption, but around here folks will park
in front of your driveway and just don't care. About the only thing to get
the police involved is if they hear a gunshot in the background when you
call them. I'm sure you think I am exaggerating, but, unfortunately, I am
not. One murder last night; another two days ago. Folks park where no
parking is permitted (and busses can't get through). So, I was going by the
assumption that the gentleman had no luck using proper channels; my
suggestion was a *big* stereo with appropriate recordings that most might
find irritating if played over and over. I still *love* Sousa!

Jim I stand by my statement. there is no excuse to advise this guy to
do something illegal and harassing I dont care if you disguise your
advise with a wink wink oh dont do this lol And please dont tell us
that story of how you keyed the 10KW military transmitter again it
does get the keyclowns all sexualy excited.

Old May 29th 04, 01:59 PM
jim

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

hey i figured out that mower drive shaft quetion i had. save the
motor trash the rest.

Make a bad ass sand go-cart if it's a horizontal shaft.

got my dakota to do the sand thing.

Allrighty then, make it a bad ass pavement cart. 17 hp right?

should be a good fishing year,
stripers and fluke are healthy.

Cool, have me over for a fish fry.

you should have seen last years monster striper. fed 4 adults and 3 kids.

There's no friggin' way that sea bass is better than Walleye or lake perch.

Are the hush puppies excellent? g

not sea bass. striped bass. whole different fish.
not sure what hush puppies are. some type of food i think. thats ok as
other parts of the country have what they call pizza. not...

Old May 29th 04, 03:06 PM
Landshark

"jim" wrote in message

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

hey i figured out that mower drive shaft quetion i had. save the
motor trash the rest.

Make a bad ass sand go-cart if it's a horizontal shaft.

got my dakota to do the sand thing.

Allrighty then, make it a bad ass pavement cart. 17 hp right?

should be a good fishing year,
stripers and fluke are healthy.

Cool, have me over for a fish fry.

you should have seen last years monster striper. fed 4 adults and 3

kids.

There's no friggin' way that sea bass is better than Walleye or lake

perch.

Are the hush puppies excellent? g

not sea bass. striped bass. whole different fish.
not sure what hush puppies are. some type of food i think. thats ok as
other parts of the country have what they call pizza. not...

Boy Jim, you sure show your northern ways by not
knowing what Hush puppies are........ LOL!!!
I'm planning our fishing trips for next year to Mexico
already.

Landshark

--
That does suck..sometimes you're the