Old June 1st 04, 01:04 PM
Frank Gilliland

Default Why hasn't the FCC busted NoNameAmps?

For several years the company has been illegally selling their
splatterboxes from a location just a few miles away from FCC HQ. So
why haven't they been busted? I have no idea. But this guy might know:

David H. Solomon,
Chief of the Enforcement Bureau, FCC
445 12th Street, SW
Room 7-C485
Washington, DC 20024

I sent a letter to him with the same question almost two years ago but
never received a reply. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

Old June 1st 04, 03:07 PM
NIW

For several years the company has been illegally selling their
splatterboxes from a location just a few miles away from FCC HQ. So
why haven't they been busted? I have no idea. But this guy might know:

It's called Bribes.... and you pay me, and I'll leave you alone.

David H. Solomon,
Chief of the Enforcement Bureau, FCC
445 12th Street, SW
Room 7-C485
Washington, DC 20024

I'm sure ol' david get's a nice check each month for his services.

just a thought...

-Joe

Old June 1st 04, 04:51 PM
LS454SS70

Hey Frank Get over it you suck and all your winning crying letters now get
trash canned befor they are even opened now they are tired of hearing from you
LOL
Old June 1st 04, 05:40 PM
Digital

On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 05:04:49 -0700, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

For several years the company has been illegally selling their
splatterboxes from a location just a few miles away from FCC HQ. So
why haven't they been busted? I have no idea. But this guy might know:

David H. Solomon,
Chief of the Enforcement Bureau, FCC
445 12th Street, SW
Room 7-C485
Washington, DC 20024

I sent a letter to him with the same question almost two years ago but
never received a reply. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

Ahh who cares? I wouldn't waste my time sending him anything. You did
and it was a complete total waste. Who cares?? Not me, not David H.
Solomon and not about 30,000 others!!!!

Old June 3rd 04, 02:29 AM
jim

Frank Gilliland wrote:
For several years the company has been illegally selling their
splatterboxes from a location just a few miles away from FCC HQ. So
why haven't they been busted? I have no idea. But this guy might know:

David H. Solomon,
Chief of the Enforcement Bureau, FCC
445 12th Street, SW
Room 7-C485
Washington, DC 20024

I sent a letter to him with the same question almost two years ago but
never received a reply. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

You are asking for help on this board? LOL...

Old June 3rd 04, 04:58 AM
Landshark

"jim" wrote in message

Frank Gilliland wrote:
For several years the company has been illegally selling their
splatterboxes from a location just a few miles away from FCC HQ. So
why haven't they been busted? I have no idea. But this guy might know:

David H. Solomon,
Chief of the Enforcement Bureau, FCC
445 12th Street, SW
Room 7-C485
Washington, DC 20024

I sent a letter to him with the same question almost two years ago but
never received a reply. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

You are asking for help on this board? LOL...

It is pretty funny .........................

Landshark

--
Treat people as if they were what
they ought to be and you will help

Old June 4th 04, 07:21 PM
I Am Not George

"Landshark" wrote in message om...
"jim" wrote in message

Frank Gilliland wrote:
For several years the company has been illegally selling their
splatterboxes from a location just a few miles away from FCC HQ. So
why haven't they been busted? I have no idea. But this guy might know:

David H. Solomon,
Chief of the Enforcement Bureau, FCC
445 12th Street, SW
Room 7-C485
Washington, DC 20024

I sent a letter to him with the same question almost two years ago but
never received a reply. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

You are asking for help on this board? LOL...

It is pretty funny .........................

Landshark

I have a question for you guys jim and landshark and noname, do you
respect the USA? Do you support this country in time of need would you
pitch in if called for? If president Bush came on TV and said
everybody needs to obey the laws of the land would you still operate
illegal CB? Just wondering
Old June 7th 04, 09:41 AM
LS454SS70

I have a question for you guys jim and landshark and noname, do you
respect the USA? Do you support this country in time of need would you
pitch in if called for? If president Bush came on TV and said
everybody needs to obey the laws of the land would you still operate
illegal CB? Just wondering

Drag racing and stock car racing was illegal now look at it today. key offs are
like CB dragracing on day it will be a legal sport

More Ham's Busted on Ham 10m Band, than CB'rs Twistedhed CB 0 May 21st 04 04:07 PM
KC8LDO busted by N0BK for forging, claims it never happened Twistedhed CB 3 April 3rd 04 08:20 PM
WA3MOJ on rrcb? MYTH BUSTED There Is No George CB 8 March 24th 04 12:05 AM
Is my radio busted? Saigoncal1 CB 4 December 17th 03 10:09 PM
N8WWM BUSTED! AGAIN TRA1N CB 0 September 20th 03 04:34 PM