Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 21st 04, 04:07 PM
Twistedhed

Default More Ham's Busted on Ham 10m Band, than CB'rs

a copy of ALL headers X-Abuse-and-DMCA-Info: =A0=A0 Otherwise we will be
unable to process your complaint properly X-Postfilter: =A0=A0 1.1
(Twistedhed) wrote in news:4206-40ACCCAA-164
@storefull-3253.bay.webtv.net:
=A0=A0No union contracts by the Teamsters address the radios as KC8LDO
has maintained. More lies from KCLDO. All can see how he took a single
company (UPS) and THEIR specific contract and took it to mean the
Teamsters have enacted the contract...such is the price he pays for
suffering such a massive deficit in communications.

roflmao,

The floor is always a good place to find you rolling around on. You must
admit, I have an uncanny knack for keeping you down and on the floor.

you are the one suffering from the deficit

assclown, now where di leland ever mention

anythging about the teamsters???????

January 28 letter. "It is not UPS policy to allow
equipment such as this to be used in our
vehicles." He said UPS' contract with the
Teamsters Union allows only for CB radios.

Your deficit in communication is in full tilt mode for all to enjoy. try
posting when you aren't into the liquor s hard and you may one time find
yourself comprehending what has been posted, but it is highly doubtful.

Post it prove it show it? you are a ****ING

LIAR!!!!!!!! He said the union, UPS does have

a Union do they not?

The union has no such contract. How does that crow taste regarding the
teamsters? LOL.

you even admit UPS has it in thier contract he
never said all truckers or all unions or all the

teamsters

Neither did I. I said nothing of "all truckers",,but if the teamsters
had it, as he most certainly presented, ALL drivers for the teamsters
union would have it in THEIR contract,,,but since you can't even
remember what was posted, educating you is like drinking beer and
****ing in wind.

Non that is your Mental retardation setting as

well as communication deficit as well as being

a liar

Your mild retardations and communication deficit rendering you a failure
to see what was posted is not my fault, although I do take a certain
civic pride here in rec.radio.cb watching you blame me for your world of
misery and self-professed ignorance that contributed to your
self-destruction.

January 28 letter. "It is not UPS policy to allow
equipment such as this to be used in our

vehicles." He said UPS' contract with the

Teamsters Union allows only for CB radios.

Again,"UPS' contract with the TEAMSTERS"..(see where it was mentioned,
oh angry-one? LOL),,not "Teamster's contract with UPS",,,yes,,it makes a
huge difference in the wording, as it changes the entire meaning of
whose contract it is when changed. By a clue, and try to remember and
retain what was posted, as you are failing and falling with each portion
of force fed crow.

: )

New ARRL Proposal N2EY Policy 331 March 4th 04 12:02 AM
EVERGREEN, COLORADO Hams SecondHandMarklin.com Homebrew 0 January 6th 04 03:23 AM
Response to "21st Century" Part One (Code Test) N2EY Policy 6 December 2nd 03 03:45 AM
Response to "21st Century" Part Two (Communicator License) N2EY Policy 0 November 30th 03 01:28 PM
Ham radio's REAL ememy N2EY Policy 46 August 30th 03 05:29 PM