Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 4th 04, 12:25 AM
I Am Not George

Default Twisty = Narcissim

*

Feels grandiose and self-important (e.g., exaggerates achievements and
talents to the point of lying, demands to be recognized as superior
without commensurate achievements)

*

"Take it from
somene who has been denied countless interviews, granted a few, and
no-commented to- death when it comes to who really is in charge at the
FCC. If you believe it's saviour time, you have one hell of a wake-up
call pending you my friend. I can supply you with hundreds of hours of
interviews from the NSAs covert Echelon global spy communications
system(monitors ALL modes of communication for "key" words) clear down
to the FCCs local, regional and National Directors comments. Who you
think is in charge isn't, and what you think will take place, won't. The
resources simply are not there and congress' pending vote on the current
bill is unlikely to gather the muster to pass. Even if it does, the
allocation of funds is the equivalent of just a few dozen or so added
employees. No, your messiah is a false god. What will likely take place
SOMETIME in the future, is that local municipalities will be given the
jurisdiction of enforcing their own areas. But this is old news. Like I
said, you are free to believe what you like and no one will think ill of
you for it. But these are the facts. It is my profession and my passion
to educate the public.(I am a writer) Especially when it comes to Big
Brothers Bull. "

*

Is obsessed with fantasies of unlimited success, fame, fearsome power
or omnipotence, unequalled brilliance (the cerebral narcissist),
bodily beauty or sexual performance (the somatic narcissist), or
ideal, everlasting, all-conquering love or passion

*

"I am 185 pounds of T'Wisted Steel -n- sex
appeal...keep your female family members away from me, lest you see for
yourself."

*

Firmly convinced that he or she is unique and, being special, can only
be understood by, should only be treated by, or associate with, other
special or unique, or high-status people (or institutions)

*

"No one would even know THAT if you wouldn't
have brought the Sporadic article to electronic fruition that brought me
worldwide attention and accolades from cbers and freebanders. I even met
several fine hammies through Sporadic,....still don't understand the
mentality that reduced you to search the world for anytihing you could
find on my new well-known worldwide household handle. You made my
internet name instantly recognizable..it was only fitting I changed my
handle to it...I get way more contacts...."

*

Requires excessive admiration, adulation, attention and affirmation -
or, failing that, wishes to be feared and to be notorious
(narcissistic supply)

*

"Congratulations to K4KWH,,the newest member of the Church of Twistedhed.
N7VCF will teach you how to properly worship, KC8LDO will teach you how
to get the word out., both will teach you how to fail regularly."

*

Feels entitled. Expects unreasonable or special and favorable priority
treatment. Demands automatic and full compliance with his or her
expectations

*

"I am certain beyond a doubt whatsoever, no one hammie or upperclassmen
for that matter would give a rats azz if barefoot DXers employ the
unused and abandoned 11 meter frequencies above 40. Yet,,,,,there
exists a certain core of pedophialic lid-types that construe a slight
overlooking of minor rules as capitol crime."

"If the non-U.S. stations can operate ssb there,
why shouldn't I, especially if I want to have a nice
DX contact with one of them? Many of us LIKE the law as it is,
it keeps "yes men" off the freqs. "

*

Arrogant, haughty behaviours or attitudes coupled with rage when
frustrated, contradicted, or confronted

*

"I elected me as keeper of the faith as a countermeasure to
your personal attacks and invoking of men's sexual connotations to
cause problems and beg people to take mercy upon your withered and
self-disrespected soul."

Twisty why no webtv on weekends? I Am Not George CB 4 May 26th 04 06:49 PM
Will Twisty ever grow up? Frank Gilliland CB 0 May 6th 04 05:48 AM
K8CPA Email newbe_1957 CB 60 November 7th 03 03:38 PM
NO TWISTY = NO STRIFE George Is Innocent CB 3 September 14th 03 07:15 PM
Twisty the nagging housewife Frank Gilliland CB 1 August 27th 03 09:29 PM