Old June 4th 04, 01:34 AM
Steveo

Default flame wars

this group goes almost silent without flame wars.

**** you akc. g

--
John Kerry honored by commies -
http://tinyurl.com/3cncy
Old June 4th 04, 02:42 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:
this group goes almost silent without flame wars.

**** you akc. g

the ng has been dumb'd down steve. its surprising no one jacks the
spammers here.
jay and jim upstate usually have something to contribute technically
but wisely bail when the crap starts flying.
frank is another but has a sh*t dont stink attitude.
could you tell me who are george, leland and doug. it seems without them
braying it is quite quiet here.

Old June 4th 04, 02:59 AM
Frank Gilliland

In , jim
wrote:

snip
frank is another but has a sh*t dont stink attitude.....

Thank you for your candid opinion. I'll be sure to seek your advice if
I should ever decide to change my attitude and start sucking-up to the
newsgroup keyclowns.

Old June 4th 04, 03:07 AM
Steveo

Frank Gilliland wrote:
In , jim
wrote:

snip
frank is another but has a sh*t dont stink attitude.....

Thank you for your candid opinion. I'll be sure to seek your advice if
I should ever decide to change my attitude and start sucking-up to the
newsgroup keyclowns.

Jim is one of the most level headed people on this board, Frank. In
fact we have two cool Jim's here. Neither one of them will ever suck
up to anyone on this board..just an FYI

Old June 4th 04, 03:30 AM
Frank Gilliland

In , Steveo
wrote:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
In , jim
wrote:

snip
frank is another but has a sh*t dont stink attitude.....

Thank you for your candid opinion. I'll be sure to seek your advice if
I should ever decide to change my attitude and start sucking-up to the
newsgroup keyclowns.

Jim is one of the most level headed people on this board, Frank. In
fact we have two cool Jim's here. Neither one of them will ever suck
up to anyone on this board..just an FYI

If it was in his level-headed nature to make such a remark, it seemed
appropriate for me to respond in my "sh*t dont stink attitude".

Old June 4th 04, 04:55 PM
Al Swearengen

Subject: flame wars
From: Frank Gilliland
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 19:30:17 -0700

reader.com!newshosting.com!nx01.iad01.newshosting. com!news-out.superfeed.n
et!corp.newsgroups.com!not-for-mail

In , Steveo
wrote:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
In , jim
wrote:

snip
frank is another but has a sh*t dont stink attitude.....

Thank you for your candid opinion. I'll be sure to seek your advice if
I should ever decide to change my attitude and start sucking-up to the
newsgroup keyclowns.

Jim is one of the most level headed people on this board, Frank. In
fact we have two cool Jim's here. Neither one of them will ever suck
up to anyone on this board..just an FYI

If it was in his level-headed nature to make such a remark, it seemed
appropriate for me to respond in my "sh*t dont stink attitude".

Try doing something else instead of looking to others to justify your behavior
on this board.
Old June 4th 04, 04:56 PM
Road Warrior

Steveo wrote:
this group goes almost silent without flame wars.

**** you akc. g

Maybe CB's is not an exciting subject?

--
_____________________________________
Hotel sheets, rental cars, late flights, fast food.

Old June 4th 04, 07:30 PM
jim

Frank Gilliland wrote:
In , Steveo
wrote:

Frank Gilliland wrote:

In , jim
wrote:

snip

frank is another but has a sh*t dont stink attitude.....

Thank you for your candid opinion. I'll be sure to seek your advice if
I should ever decide to change my attitude and start sucking-up to the
newsgroup keyclowns.

Jim is one of the most level headed people on this board, Frank. In
fact we have two cool Jim's here. Neither one of them will ever suck
up to anyone on this board..just an FYI

If it was in his level-headed nature to make such a remark, it seemed
appropriate for me to respond in my "sh*t dont stink attitude".

frank i paid you a compliment also.

Old June 4th 04, 11:35 PM
I ain't George either

"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
In , jim
wrote:

snip
frank is another but has a sh*t dont stink attitude.....

Thank you for your candid opinion. I'll be sure to seek your advice if
I should ever decide to change my attitude and start sucking-up to the
newsgroup keyclowns.

We wouldn't allow that, Frank.