Old August 29th 04, 06:07 AM
Robert Casey

Default These flame wars are getting boring guys!

Things are gettin' mighty boring around here lately.

Com' on, we can do better than this.... :-)

Old August 29th 04, 02:00 PM
William

Robert Casey wrote in message ...
Things are gettin' mighty boring around here lately.

Com' on, we can do better than this.... :-)

Can we?

I'd be happy to move past this, but what would be the point?

We've still got Steve with his turette's syndrome and he isn't going to get help.
Old August 29th 04, 11:24 PM
Blackguard

Robert Casey wrote in message ...
Things are gettin' mighty boring around here lately.

Com' on, we can do better than this.... :-)

You would think we could.

As long as some members are trying to determine who has the biggest
penis, it ain't going to happen.

Every thread turns to the ****ing contest.

No one gives in. I WILL HAVE THE LAST POST, DAMMIT!

BFD! What is the prize?

I am
as always.

Blackguard Vox Deus
Old August 30th 04, 08:09 PM
Len Over 21

In article , Robert Casey
writes:

Things are gettin' mighty boring around here lately.

Com' on, we can do better than this.... :-)

Nope, they can't, Robert.

The vultures have smelled carrion and swooped in for their share
of the "kill" this weekend. :-)

Bon apetit. Enjoy.

Old August 30th 04, 08:09 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Blackguard) wrote in message
. com...
(William) wrote in message
. com...
Robert Casey wrote in message

Things are gettin' mighty boring around here lately.

Com' on, we can do better than this.... :-)

Can we?

I'd be happy to move past this, but what would be the point?

You might not win the prize for the biggest Usenet Penis?

Ahh, I see that you and Steve, (or is it Steve and Steve?) are focused
on the male genitalia. The only Jimmy approved word for such is
"Putz!" Get with the program.

The anonymouses, thinking their "identity" is "hidden," let out
their true feelings. Hence the focus on male genitalia.

It's true that all must use the Jimmie-approved words and phrases.

Not doing so might invoke yet another anonymouse or, at worst,
terribly-long essays on the Whichness of the What from Jimmie.

Might be another Sermon on the Antenna Mount from his holiness.

We've still got Steve with his turette's syndrome and he isn't going to

get help.

He doesn't need help. You don't want him to get help.

Yes he does. Why wouldn't anybody?

Like the anonymouses, the unreal fantasyland dwellers like it the
way they have it. Psychological survival stuff, retreating into a
fantasy helps them cope with frustrations of reality.

End it. Quit posting to him.

I'm replying to you. That means I'm not replying to him. Is that
correct?

YOU CAN'T, CAN YOU?

I am
still

Blackguard Vox Deus

No, you're not.

BVD thinks she is who she says she is. That's enough for BVD.

She is an anonymouse in magic guise, untouchable by mortals.

Another nutso.

Old August 30th 04, 11:46 PM
Len Over 21

..In article , Robert Casey
writes:

Things are gettin' mighty boring around here lately.

Com' on, we can do better than this.... :-)

Nope, they can't, Robert...even though, as the subject title says,
they have gotten "boring guys" in here. :-)