Old June 7th 04, 06:23 AM
Scott in Baltimore

Default Stopped by, WTF?

This group is still the same old sh!t. While you dumba$$es
bicker and fight like married couples, I'm talking on my
radios, CB, MURS and ham, playing with IRLP linked
repeaters, and a bit of Echolink, to all my old radio
friends and the new ones, too. Even found a few of the
old CB voices on 2 meters.

Anyway, while preparing an audio copy of This Week In
Amateur Radio, www.twiar.org, they had a random
thought that I thought was funny as hell and I had to
share it with you. Look for it under "Buckeye Bullet".

http://www.geocities.com/scott_unit_69/

It's 7 minutes and change and it's 417K. You may
want to listen to the whole report, and check the
mailbag for "1000 Marbles" in Report #582. You
may never feel the need to bicker again...

Old June 7th 04, 02:29 PM
Landshark

"Scott in Baltimore" wrote in message
This group is still the same old sh!t. While you dumba$$es
bicker and fight like married couples, I'm talking on my
radios, CB, MURS and ham, playing with IRLP linked
repeaters, and a bit of Echolink, to all my old radio
friends and the new ones, too. Even found a few of the
old CB voices on 2 meters.

Anyway, while preparing an audio copy of This Week In
Amateur Radio, www.twiar.org, they had a random
thought that I thought was funny as hell and I had to
share it with you. Look for it under "Buckeye Bullet".

http://www.geocities.com/scott_unit_69/

It's 7 minutes and change and it's 417K. You may
want to listen to the whole report, and check the
mailbag for "1000 Marbles" in Report #582. You
may never feel the need to bicker again...

Good to hear from you Scott! Glad things are
going good for you!

Landshark

--
Hard things are put in our way,
not to stop us, but to call out our

Old June 7th 04, 04:22 PM
Jim Hampton

Hello, Scott

I've got you on alarm in Echo Link now.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

"Scott in Baltimore" wrote in message
This group is still the same old sh!t. While you dumba$$es
bicker and fight like married couples, I'm talking on my
radios, CB, MURS and ham, playing with IRLP linked
repeaters, and a bit of Echolink, to all my old radio
friends and the new ones, too. Even found a few of the
old CB voices on 2 meters.

Anyway, while preparing an audio copy of This Week In
Amateur Radio, www.twiar.org, they had a random
thought that I thought was funny as hell and I had to
share it with you. Look for it under "Buckeye Bullet".

http://www.geocities.com/scott_unit_69/

It's 7 minutes and change and it's 417K. You may
want to listen to the whole report, and check the
mailbag for "1000 Marbles" in Report #582. You
may never feel the need to bicker again...

---

Old June 8th 04, 02:06 AM
Scott in Baltimore

Hello, Scott

I've got you on alarm in Echo Link now.

You're not on now. eQSO is strange, but you can jump in and just listen.

Did you listen to this:

Anyway, while preparing an audio copy of This Week In
Amateur Radio, www.twiar.org, they had a random
thought that I thought was funny as hell and I had to
share it with you. Look for it under "Buckeye Bullet".

http://www.geocities.com/scott_unit_69/

Hey LS, I'm still having fun on CB. I just have more choices and more folks
to talk to now. Got to listen to the drivers while I stewed in traffic for
over
an hour because a trash truck dumped it's load from an overpass onto the
highway below. I think all the Baltimorons should file a class-action suit
against the driver and trash company so we can all get about $30 for our
gas and aggravation. Check our local news:
www.insidebaltimore.com
www.wjz.com
www.wbalchannel.com

Old June 8th 04, 02:30 PM
Landshark

"Scott in Baltimore" wrote in message
Hey LS, I'm still having fun on CB. I just have more choices and more

folks
to talk to now. Got to listen to the drivers while I stewed in traffic for
over
an hour because a trash truck dumped it's load from an overpass onto the
highway below. I think all the Baltimorons should file a class-action suit
against the driver and trash company so we can all get about $30 for our
gas and aggravation. Check our local news:
www.insidebaltimore.com
www.wjz.com
www.wbalchannel.com

Cool!

Landshark

--
The world is good-natured to people
who are good natured.

Old June 8th 04, 03:58 PM
Keith Hosman

"Scott in Baltimore" wrote in message
This group is still the same old sh!t. While you dumba$$es
bicker and fight like married couples, I'm talking on my
radios, CB, MURS and ham, playing with IRLP linked
repeaters, and a bit of Echolink, to all my old radio
friends and the new ones, too. Even found a few of the
old CB voices on 2 meters.

Never tried echolink, but I do get on IRLP frequently, Usually the 4370 node
in Lima Ohio. Also have had some success with working some of the amsats.
got a really nice free tracking program called Orbitron.

73 de Keith KC8TCQ

Old June 8th 04, 04:32 PM
Nicolai Carpathia

From: (Scott=A0in=A0Baltimore)
This group is still the same old sh!t. While you dumba$$es bicker and
fight like married couples, I'm talking on my radios, CB, MURS and ham,
playing with IRLP linked repeaters, and a bit of Echolink, to all my old
radio friends and the new ones, too. Even found a few of the old CB
voices on 2 meters.
Anyway, while preparing an audio copy of This Week In Amateur Radio,
www.twiar.org, they had a random thought that I thought was funny as
hell and I had to share it with you. Look for it under "Buckeye Bullet".
http://www.geocities.com/scott_unit_69/
It's 7 minutes and change and it's 417K. You may want to listen to the
whole report, and check the mailbag for "1000 Marbles" in Report #582.
You may never feel the need to bicker again...
_

Waving a hand to the north land. Stone Crab tournament just ended with
one of the most successful bags we ever had. Giant red snapper are being
taken on ledges in fifty foot of water and deeper. Sailfish and gags are
being caught in depths of 150 foot like there is no tomorrow. Some
really new interesting tiny, handheld powerful VHF radios are making the
market, also. Have a good one up there.

Old June 8th 04, 06:59 PM
Scott in Baltimore

I'm talking on my
radios, CB, MURS and ham, playing with IRLP linked
repeaters, and a bit of Echolink, to all my old radio
friends and the new ones, too. Even found a few of the
old CB voices on 2 meters.

Never tried echolink, but I do get on IRLP frequently, Usually the 4370

node
in Lima Ohio. Also have had some success with working some of the amsats.
got a really nice free tracking program called Orbitron.

Our local node is 4234. I'll be out tonight for a few hours around 8 to 10
PM EDT.
I'll have the two meter on scan while the CB sideband net is going on. Don't
worry
that the node says it's 440. It's linked to 146.895. If you don't know my
call, I can
email it to you.

Old June 8th 04, 07:44 PM
Keith Hosman

[...]

Drop me a line.

73 de Keith

KC8TCQ

Old June 9th 04, 09:50 PM
Lowrider667

hello scott long time no talk to ...theres many hamfest in maryland all summer
long ...any way hope to see you around

667 Baltimore

P.S it,s a DaveMade world

50KW...As I Glow In The Dark!!