Old June 8th 04, 03:52 PM
Nicolai Carpathia

Default Geo says Frank

a copy of ALL headers X-Abuse-and-DMCA-Info: =A0=A0 Otherwise we will be
unable to process your complaint properly X-Postfilter: =A0=A0 1.1
pamme (Al Swearengen) wrote in
:
Oh Oh you did it now. That question rattled Frank with a long reply
trying to explaining a way a simple question he didnt even answer.
Richard M was the man who identified insane Georgy porgy as wa3moj.

Twisty that is absolutly incorrect, and is a flat

out lie.. I will post the post to show you,

Richard M called me aaron never called me

george,

Heheh,,wasn't my argument until you invited me amid your
cornfusion....LOL,,you need to comprehend just who it is you are
replying. Read the post you presented from Dick, for crying outloud,,he
most certainly DID identify George Busch by call...
_
Dick wrote:
"Given the dressings I have gotten from him about hanging out on CB in
virtually identical language, I strongly suspect friend George WA3MOJ is
also Aaron Voobner as well as middlefinger4. Several other wierd
coincidences lead to this suspicion. No big deal, one more for
Bozo*Flush. His reaction to Chris passing the Extra was to my mind
incompatible with being a human being let alone an OT extra licensed
nearly as long as I have.
Dick N=D8BK

_
Just in case you missed it, here it is again

"I strongly suspect friend George WA3MOJ"

Old June 10th 04, 05:25 PM
Nicolai Carpathia

Fri, Jun 4, 2004, 4:13pm (EDT-1) X-Trace: =A0=A0
sv3-i493nooKFkyRbrGEjm1FtiAy0kMmp3saC1OZ6ATuYbru1Iz+XX f+e5aAcWuL/JBwWsn
qMPWskYn2UHQ!1RbORBTZ5i9CyLP7DVtpRSsEjUxbWcXy9yZf3 5Q9tZ3BS/9aljE0OyOBQ0
K+oeryuhfeeQ=3DX-Complaints-To: =A0=A0

=A0=A0 Please be sure to forward a copy of ALL headers
your complaint properly X-Postfilter: =A0=A0 1.1
pamme (Al Swearengen) wrote in
: Oh Oh you did it now.
That question rattled Frank with a long reply trying to explaining a way
a simple question he didnt even answer. Richard M was the man who
identified insane Georgy porgy as wa3moj.

Twisty that is absolutly incorrect, and is a flat

out lie.. I will post the post to show you,

Fine,,post it in its entirety.

N0BK wrote:
("Given the dressings I have gotten from him about hanging out on CB in
virtually identical language, I strongly suspect friend George WA3MOJ is
also Aaron Voobner as well as middlefinger4. Several other wierd
coincidences lead to this suspicion. No big deal, one more for
Bozo*Flush. His reaction to Chris passing the Extra was to my mind
incompatible with being a human being let alone an OT extra licensed
nearly as long as I have.
Dick N=D8BK )
_
=A0

=A0=A0=A0Just in case you missed it, here it is again:

N0BK wrote:
("I strongly suspect friend George WA3MOJ" )

Yes he said that,

Of course he said it,,,that's a neat shuffle dance you're doing....hell
of a flip-flop from you getting all rabid and calling me names when you
claimed he never said that...tyr this again,,,you first said:

Twisty that is absolutly incorrect, and is a flat

out lie.. I will post the post to show you,

Richard M called me aaron never called me

george,

But, then we see he indeed called you Aaron AND George.

because he already thought I

was wa3moj because of PhilC from 2 or 3

months earlier.

Whatever reason, he most certainly called wa3moj "George", ...you
claimed he didn't, now you're offering reasons WHY he did it,,,,hehhee.

And you implied he "identified who George is"
which is not the case.

=A0

He most certainly did,,,,,he identified Aaron (in this instance) as
wa3moj, who happends to Be Geogre Busch. That was the idenitification
made by Dick.

=A0Here is were you imply a lie in case you

forgot,

"Richard M was the man who identified insane Georgy porgy as wa3moj.
_
Yes,,,read it again,,,you can also google the word insane alon with
Dick's call and find the post where he most certainly did say that.
But all in all, I'm glad you cleared one item up,,,you prefectly
illustrated Gillinad's profound propensity for lying all the time,,

See.....Frank said the call WA3MOJ was posted as means to "trip twisty
up". You brilliantly illustrated I wasn't even involved in the
mentioning of the identity of the call WA3MOJ at the time you present,
beautifully exhibiting the extent Gillinad has been reduced. Cheers!!

Old June 11th 04, 07:28 PM
Twistedhed

a copy of ALL headers X-Abuse-and-DMCA-Info: =A0=A0 Otherwise we will be
unable to process your complaint properly X-Postfilter: =A0=A0 1.1
(Nicolai Carpathia) wrote in
:

Twisty that is absolutly incorrect, and is a flat

out lie.. I will post the post to show you,

Fine,,post it in its entirety.

It has been.

And has illustrated you are and were wrong.

Richard M called me aaron never called me

george,

Read the post you presented from Dick, for crying outloud,,he most
certainly DID identify George Busch by call...

Yes,

this is after PhilC and many other previously

already said i was wa3moj,

Fine. On;y you denied it took place.

it was not a

Startling revelation on Dicks part

No one calimed it was a revelation.

he didnt

identify anyone, wa3moj was already out in

the open.

Again,,he most certainly identifed wa3moj as Geogre and one time as
Aaron.
See...
N0BK wrote:
("I strongly suspect friend George WA3MOJ" )

Yes he said that,

Of course he said it,,,that's a neat shuffle dance you're doing....hell
of a flip-flop from you getting all rabid and calling me names when you
claimed he never said that...tyr this again,,,you first said:

Twisty that is absolutly incorrect, and is a flat

out lie.. I will post the post to show you,

Richard M called me aaron never called me

george,

But, then we see he indeed called you Aaron AND George.

Yes my mistake

One of many. But it wasn't a mistake, it was aoutright lie, as it was
there for all to comprehend and see,,,you were just so hellebent and
angry and posting before your mind could cathc up with your fingers, all
you were worried about was telling me I was "incorrect" and telling a
"flat out lie" and it overtook your interpretive skills.

was saying Dick never called me george, yes

he did cqall me that, but your post insinuated

he identified me as wa3moj,

You denied it and forced me to rub your nose in it.
Your interpretation skills are not shared by many, its why you find
yourself on such a lonely, low, level.

when Phil C long before Dick gave me that

name.

Dick was a parrot and that is all,

Incorrect. Dick was much more than a parrot. A blowhard coward like
yourself can never hope to achieve the credibility of Dick's words and
you claiming he was incorrect will never make it so..

he

called me a name that was already given to

me. Not anything else as you like to insinuate

because he already thought I

was wa3moj because of PhilC from 2 or 3

months earlier.

Whatever reason, he most certainly called wa3moj "George", ...you
claimed he didn't, now you're offering reasons WHY he did
it,,,,hehhee.

Yes, he did call me that, but I am offering

proof as to why he did it, he did it because he

heard others calling me that, you have done

the exact same thing.

=A0

Your word is not proof, never was, never will be. Deal with it and get
over yourself.

=A0And you implied he "identified who George is"
which is not the case.

=A0

He most certainly did,,,,,he identified Aaron (in this instance) as
wa3moj, who happends to Be Geogre Busch. That was the idenitification
made by Dick.

He didnt identify anyone, what is his proof?

LMAO,,,

he is guessing whom he thinks aaron is, this is
where you are trying to play your semantics

game.

=A0Here is were you imply a lie in case you

forgot,

"Richard M was the man who identified insane Georgy porgy as wa3moj.
_
Yes,,,read it again,,,you can also google the word insane alone with
Dick's call and find the post where he most certainly did say that. But
all in all, I'm glad you cleared one item up,,,you prefectly illustrated
Gillinad's profound propensity for lying all the time,,
See.....Frank said the call WA3MOJ was posted as means to "trip twisty
up". You brilliantly illustrated I wasn't even involved in the
mentioning of the identity of the call WA3MOJ at the time you present,
beautifully exhibiting the extent Gillinad has been reduced. Cheers!!

Dick was not involved in identifying the call of

wa3moj, he used it in a post, one in which you
are trying to make something out of it that isn't
PhilC, was the first and only one to say I was

wa3moj months before dick ever made

mention of wa3moj in that post.

Dick only mentioned the call to assume aaron

and "george" were the same people, nothing

more nothing less.

And yes Frank was right the call sign was

posted with you in mind,

You just said Phil posted it first,,,now you're saying one of you
leeches posted it first to "trip up twisty",,,,lol,,,you can't save
yourself, let alone Frank.

No one said you were mentioned in the

identity of wa3moj

But you and Gillinad said I was most certainly involved by virtue of the
reason the call was posted,,,,but you contradict yourself AND Frank by
saying Phil posted it.

you said Dick was involved

in identifying wa3moj, that again you are

100% wrong,

No,,I'm not wrong,,,,Dick did identify wa3moj, regardless of who did it
prior to him.

Phil C had that honor of calling me wa3moj

months before dick or yourself ever muttered

the words.

There you go again,,,you illustrate perfectly it was months before I
ever "muttered the words", yet Frank maintains it was posted in my
honor, even though I wasn't involved in such a conversation regarding
that call for "months" (according to you). That you and Frank would post
a call in my honor when I wasn' even involved in such a conversation,
illustrates that you losers at life are way too obsessed with myself,
and illustrate your admitted extremes you resort in order to "trip up
twisty:....heheh!
have a great weekend, goober!

Frank Gilliland LS454SS70 CB 1 June 3rd 04 07:40 AM
Frank Gilliland..NG liar, troll, liar Frank Gilliland CB 12 December 31st 03 03:52 AM
C. Frank Gilliland still bleeding from gums and spreadinghatred.... Twistedhed CB 1 December 13th 03 01:43 AM
K8CPA Email newbe_1957 CB 60 November 7th 03 03:38 PM