Old June 16th 04, 03:20 AM
Reg1647

Default HELP PLEASE: MARK ALL READ

I clicked (mark all read) and lost everything. How do I get everything back.
Thanks for your help
Old June 16th 04, 06:07 AM
Reg1647

Note: All the messages cleared off the board when I clicked on (mark all read)
how do i get them back?
Old June 16th 04, 03:03 PM
Chad Wahls

On outlook go to view click on current view and select show all messages.
Chad

Old June 16th 04, 09:16 PM
Scott in Baltimore

I clicked (mark all read) and lost everything. How do I get everything back.

You ain't missin' nothin'. Really. I read one or two messages and can the rest.
I stop in about once a week lately. Nothing has changed. Nothing but sh!t.