Old June 10th 04, 07:10 PM
I Am Not George

Default Twistedhed no longer relevant to rrcb

He thinks cb is booming in the sandpile and techs should go there that
is just an example of his delusion he talks about skip when there is
no skip he harasses frank and dave hall and jerry k4kwh. Jerry never
did anything to him yet Twisty attacked him without cause simply for
posting about freeband violators being busted. Twisteds type posts
belong in the pirate news group or somewhere else not rrcb. Its time
he waddled off into the sunset and said sayonara.

Old June 10th 04, 08:08 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Hamguy)
YAWN.... Who REALLY cares anyway?

_
Take three guesses and you'll be correct.

"I Am Not George" (cowardly, yellow google
cur) : )
wrote in message m..

He thinks cb is booming in the sandpile

Your interpretation skills are about as effective as your comuncation
skills

and techs should go there

I said no such thing. Pay attention, clueless, I said if a competent
tech were to open a cb shop on the suncoats they would have a goldmine.
That you minsinterpret everything is why you must hide from the group
with your google.

`that is just an

example of his delusion he talks about skip

when there is no skip

You;re the one talking about skip and you can't even operate HF..you're
a nocode who failed his tests to upgrade.

he harasses frank and dave hall

You have that backwards, disciple. Be baptized and be exorcised, ye
demon.

and jerry

k4kwh.

Jerry never did anything to him yet

Twisty attacked him without cause simply for

posting about freeband violators being busted.

I didn't attack Jerry, I pointed out his malicious trolling for
responding to forged posts he knew `were forged when it was shown he was
a lying scumbag along with Frank and Hall.

Twisteds type posts belong in the pirate news

group or somewhere else not rrcb. Its time he

waddled off into the sunset and said sayonara.

Keep starving for status,,it's related to radio, whether you like it or
not. You're impotent concerning what comprises radio, and you're a
fascist, attempting to tell others what does and does not belong in
their radio discussions. Have a cigar, boy,,,,
_

Old June 10th 04, 08:28 PM
Jim Hampton

From: (Hamguy)

wrote in message m..

[...]

Ah, be nice. He mentioned you said "skip" when there was no skip. If you
feel up to it, inform him of sporadic e propogation and how it doesn't
affect everyone at the same time

Best regards from Rochester, NY
Jim

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

Old June 10th 04, 10:24 PM
Jim Hampton

MUF has no bearing on sporadic e propogation. Sporadic e will appear as
high as 144 MHz.

Old June 11th 04, 05:22 PM
Nicolai Carpathia

From: (Jim=A0Hampton)
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
From:
(Hamguy)
YAWN.... Who REALLY cares anyway?
_
Take three guesses and you'll be correct.
"I Am Not George" (cowardly, yellow google
cur) : )
=A0=A0=A0=A0wrote in message
m..

He thinks cb is booming in the sandpile

Your interpretation skills are about as effective as your communication
skills

and techs should go there

I said no such thing. Pay attention, clueless, I said if a competent
tech were to open a cb shop on the suncoats they would have a goldmine.
That you minsinterpret everything is why you must hide from the group
with your google.

that is just an

example of his delusion he talks about skip

when there is no skip

he harasses frank and dave hall

You have that backwards, disciple. Be baptized and be exorcised, ye
demon of Frank..

and jerry k4kwh.

Jerry never did anything to him yet

Twisty attacked him without cause simply for

posting about freeband violators being busted.

I didn't attack Jerry, I pointed out his malicious trolling for
responding to forged posts he knew `were forged when it was shown he was
a lying scumbag much like yourself. It had nothing at all to do with the
information he presents. In fact, one may google his posts and see I
never attacked him for his beliefs. In fact, if anything, I have
defended him in instances when, in hindsight, I shouldn't have,,,he was
less than honest and less than forthright, which compromised his
integrity and reputation, but I had to find out myself, even though I
was publicly warned on this group about his motives and sneaky demeanor.
There again is my problem,,,I'm too nice a guy and give everyone the
benefit of doubt until they prove otherwise.

Twisteds type posts belong in the pirate news

group or somewhere else not rrcb. Its time he

waddled off into the sunset and said sayonara.

Keep starving for status,,it's related to radio, whether you like it or
not. You're impotent concerning what comprises radio, and you're a
fascist, attempting to tell others what does and does not belong in
their radio discussions. Have a cigar, boy,,,,
_
Jim wrote:
Twist,

Ah, be nice.

Allo Jim,,,,I figure that *is* nice, considering Frank tried his
damnedest to put words in my mouth once again, Kinda ranks right there
with his oft claim that I hate hammies.

He mentioned you said "skip"

when there was no skip. If you feel up to it,

inform him of sporadic e propogation and how

it doesn't affect everyone at the same time

Best regards from Rochester, NY

Jim

You can't educate someone who insists that since he can't hear any skip,
it must not be taking place.,,,...anywhere!

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com). Version:
6.0.703 / Virus Database: 459 - Release Date: 6/10/04

Old June 11th 04, 09:20 PM
Jim Hampton

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge" wrote
in message ...
"Jim Hampton" wrote in news:wk4yc.5577$HL5.1283
@news02.roc.ny:

MUF has no bearing on sporadic e propogation. Sporadic e will appear

as
high as 144 MHz.

Best regards from Rochester, NY
Jim

Jim, you have been hanging with the Cbers too long the MUF does have a
bearing on sporadic e in fact it plays a major part, doesn't sound like
you know what it means by your reply.

"Phenomena related to Sporadic E"

Other closely related propagation modes are sometimes confused with
temperate-zone sporadic-E. Long duration meteor scatter is often
difficult to distinguish from true sporadic-E. When the MUF is just below
50MHz, for example, random meteors may elevate the MUF to a useful level
for a few tens of seconds at a time. At times, such scatter simply
evolves into solid sporadic-E propagation and may serve as an early
warning of E-skip conditions. During especially intense sporadic-E
sessions, back-scatter may be evident. Back-scatter signals are much
weaker than normal E-skip signals; they may exhibit multipath flutter (a
hollow, from-the-bottom-of-a-barrel sound) or have a slight echo. Back-
scatter signal paths are usually well off expected great-circle bearings,
but focus on known sporadic-E reflection centers. The expected
communication range via back-scatter is short (in the 300 to 1100km
range); thus, back-scatter may be useful for making contacts between the
normal tropo distance and the shortest E-skip distances. Back-scatter
contacts maybe especially useful in "filling n" grid-square multipliers
on 50MHz during contests, for example. Back-scatter has been observed on
144 MHz when the MUF was in that range.

This classical analysis works well in many practical applications, and
it has enabled many alert operators to anticipate 144 and 220MHz
sporadic-E. It may also be helpful to keep in mind that the sporadic-E
MUF often climbs very rapidly, but reaches 144MHz only one-tenth as often
as 50 MHz.

Correct, but I was thinking in the terms of what is published concerning
future 'estimated' MUF, in which case they are looking for F layer
reflection. Heck, if you consider the moon, 24 GHz has been successfully
used - but I wouldn't consider 24 GHz as the MUF. The original post was
stating that 11 meters (or 10) was dead. The consideration is that the
sunspot cycle is in such decline that, normally, F layer propagation won't
be available. My response was that sporadic e does exist - but not
everywhere at once. The bands do open, despite the MUF being far lower in
frequency. I get the feeling that you are simply trying to say I'm wrong; I
was simply speaking out against the generalities.