Old June 26th 04, 04:49 AM
Keith Hosman KC8TCQ

Steveo wrote:

Keith Hosman KC8TCQ wrote:
Steveo wrote:

(Nicolai Carpathia) wrote:
From:
(Keith Hosman KC8TCQ) Nicolai
Carpathia wrote:

Hey Twist, what's up with the headers in your post?

he pasted the headers from my post, someone was fooling around with my
system at the office and changed the settings, unfortunately I can not
set up a real newsreader there.

Oh I see. You could do the google if you had to, no?
?
Boy am I glad to have my linux box up and running again, now one of
these days I'll have the time to install newer version. I'll do that
before I switch to DSL. Once I have DSL here, I'll be able to host a
IRLP node here instead of having to bring up the Angola, In or Lima, Oh
machines.

Cool..I was getting 1.4 mbps from my cable feed yesterday. Smokin'!

I have outlook express at the office which does my email and usenet, but
I much prefer a real usenet client. for winblows I like Forte` Agent.
Haven't decided what one I want to use for my linux box.
--
KC8TCQ

Know thyself. If you need
help, call the C.I.A.