RadioBanter

-   -   Citizens Against Twistedhed (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/32138-citizens-against-twistedhed.html)

Steveo June 29th 04 12:18 PM

BP wrote:
(akc4life) wrote in
om:

http://www.geocities.com/keyclownzmustgo//index.htm

You're just sooo enamoured with twistedhed.. LOL!

| o /| _
| ___ / |__ / _
| / o \_/ _
\ ) )) iamnotgeorge _
\____ ___/ \ _
\ | \ _
\|

hehe
____
/\| ~~\
/' | ,-. `\
| | X | |
_|________`-' |X
/' ~~~~~~~~~,
/' ,_____,/_
,/' ___,'~~ ;
~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~|--- / X,~~~~~~~~~~~~,
| | | XX'____GEO______'
| | /' XXX| ;
| | --x| XXX,~~~~~~~~~~~~,
| | X| '____________'
| o |---~~~~\__XX\ |XX
| | XXX`\ /XXXX
~~~~~~~~'~~~~~~~' `\xXXXXx/' \XXX
/XXXXXX\
/XXXXXXXXXX\
/XXXXXX/^\XXXXXX\
~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Nicolai Carpathia June 29th 04 04:45 PM

From: N3CVJ
copy of ALL headers X-Abuse-and-DMCA-Info: =A0=A0 Otherwise we will be
unable to process your complaint properly X-Postfilter: =A0=A0 1.1 On 27
Jun 2004 16:38:44 -0700,
(akc4life) wrote:
http://www.geocities.com/keyclownzmustgo//index.htm

Don't waste your time.

Neatly wrapped and presented. Heal thyself.

You only feed his ego.......

Which makes you feel so small.

Dave

N3CVJ

"Sandbagger"

Big Guy June 29th 04 07:41 PM

On 28 Jun 2004 12:08:46 -0700,
(Twistedhed Must Go) wrote:

BP
wrote in

(akc4life) wrote in
.com:

http://www.geocities.com/keyclownzmustgo//index.htm

You're just sooo enamoured with twistedhed..

We spell it "enamored" here in the USA. And what we are enamored with
is a newsgroup free of Twistedhed's tyranny. Go back to the UK CB
radio group where you belong. Stop harassing Americans.

Why dont you stop harassing american keydowners!!!

Twistedhed Must Go June 29th 04 07:42 PM

BP wrote in message ...
(Twistedhed Must Go) wrote in
om:

BP
wrote in

(akc4life) wrote in
.com:

http://www.geocities.com/keyclownzmustgo//index.htm

You're just sooo enamoured with twistedhed..

We spell it "enamored" here in the USA.

oops, you're right.. my bad.

And what we are enamored with is a newsgroup free of
Twistedhed's tyranny.

Ok, so you're "enamored" with twisty, BFD.

??? LOL!

Stop harassing Americans.

LOL! You're a moron, you google****.

Shut up, dickcheese. If Twistedhed has the right to post against the
government laws we have a right to post against him.

BP June 30th 04 04:26 AM

(Twistedhed Must Go) wrote in
m:

BP wrote in message
(Twistedhed Must Go) wrote in
om:

Shut up, dickcheese. If Twistedhed has the right to post against the
government laws we have a right to post against him.

BTW: are you going to blow off (yet another) field day this year, so
that you can spend your weekend here, posting your akc google**** spew
on rrcb instead..??? LOL!

| o /| _
| ___ / |__ / _
| / o \_/ _
\ ) )) iamnotgeorge _
\____ ___/ \ _
\ | \ _
\|

Twistedhed Must Go June 30th 04 07:20 PM

BP wrote in message ...
(Twistedhed Must Go) wrote in
m:

BP wrote in message
(Twistedhed Must Go) wrote in
om:

Shut up, dickcheese. If Twistedhed has the right to post against the
government laws we have a right to post against him.

BTW: are you going to blow off (yet another) field day this year, so
that you can spend your weekend here, posting your akc google**** spew
on rrcb instead..??? LOL!

As long as Twistedhed breaks the law we will expose him forever and
ever if that's what it takes. Already have his boats name thanks to
this web page and information by tipsters. Carry on, potatohead.

mdd June 30th 04 10:03 PM

"Twistedhed Must Go" wrote in message
om...
BP wrote in message

(Twistedhed Must Go) wrote in
m:

BP wrote in message
(Twistedhed Must Go) wrote in
om:

Shut up, dickcheese. If Twistedhed has the right to post against the
government laws we have a right to post against him.

BTW: are you going to blow off (yet another) field day this year, so
that you can spend your weekend here, posting your akc google**** spew
on rrcb instead..??? LOL!

As long as Twistedhed breaks the law we will expose him forever and
ever if that's what it takes. Already have his boats name thanks to
this web page and information by tipsters. Carry on, potatohead.

Um, which laws, exactly, are you on about?

Twistedhed Must Go June 30th 04 11:01 PM

"mdd" wrote:
"Twistedhed Must Go" wrote in message
. com...
BP wrote in message

(Twistedhed Must Go) wrote in
m:

BP wrote in message
(Twistedhed Must Go) wrote in
om:

Shut up, dickcheese. If Twistedhed has the right to post against the
government laws we have a right to post against him.

BTW: are you going to blow off (yet another) field day this year, so
that you can spend your weekend here, posting your akc google**** spew
on rrcb instead..??? LOL!

As long as Twistedhed breaks the law we will expose him forever and
ever if that's what it takes. Already have his boats name thanks to
this web page and information by tipsters. Carry on, potatohead.

Um, which laws, exactly, are you on about?

Ask Twistedhed.

(Twistedhed) wrote in message ...

And I'm STILL,,,breakin' the law around Tampa Bay,,and there ain't
nuthin' you can do about it except .......cry.

Twistedhed Must Go June 30th 04 11:05 PM

From: (Twistedhed)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Subject: *WA3MOJ is a disease*
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 10:14:16 -0500 (EST)