RadioBanter

-   -   Citizens Against Twistedhed (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/32138-citizens-against-twistedhed.html)

akc4life June 28th 04 12:38 AM

Citizens Against Twistedhed

http://www.geocities.com/keyclownzmustgo//index.htm

Dave Hall June 28th 04 12:50 PM

On 27 Jun 2004 16:38:44 -0700, (akc4life)
wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/keyclownzmustgo//index.htm

Don't waste your time. You only feed his ego.......

Dave
"Sandbagger"

mdd June 28th 04 01:53 PM

akc needs to be locked in a place far from the rest of the world.
"akc4life" wrote in message
om...
http://www.geocities.com/keyclownzmustgo//index.htm

BP June 28th 04 05:00 PM

(akc4life) wrote in
om:

http://www.geocities.com/keyclownzmustgo//index.htm

You're just sooo enamoured with twistedhed.. LOL!

| o /| _
| ___ / |__ / _
| / o \_/ _
\ ) )) iamnotgeorge _
\____ ___/ \ _
\ | \ _
\|

Twistedhed Must Go June 28th 04 07:54 PM

wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/keyclownzmustgo//index.htm

Don't waste your time. You only feed his ego.......

Dave
"Sandbagger"

Twistedhed is in one of his quiet periods now. But soon he will erupt
in a Twistedhed-quake. A meltdown will follow. Better to organize and
get rid of him once and for all.

Twistedhed Must Go June 28th 04 08:08 PM

BP wrote in

(akc4life) wrote in
. com:

http://www.geocities.com/keyclownzmustgo//index.htm

You're just sooo enamoured with twistedhed..

We spell it "enamored" here in the USA. And what we are enamored with
is a newsgroup free of Twistedhed's tyranny. Go back to the UK CB
radio group where you belong. Stop harassing Americans.

mdd June 29th 04 02:02 AM

"Twistedhed Must Go" wrote in message
om...
BP wrote in

(akc4life) wrote in
. com:

http://www.geocities.com/keyclownzmustgo//index.htm

You're just sooo enamoured with twistedhed..

We spell it "enamored" here in the USA. And what we are enamored with
is a newsgroup free of Twistedhed's tyranny. Go back to the UK CB
radio group where you belong. Stop harassing Americans.

Better yet, YOU leave .

BP June 29th 04 04:16 AM

(Twistedhed Must Go) wrote in
om:

BP
wrote in

(akc4life) wrote in
.com:

http://www.geocities.com/keyclownzmustgo//index.htm

You're just sooo enamoured with twistedhed..

We spell it "enamored" here in the USA.

oops, you're right.. my bad.

And what we are enamored with is a newsgroup free of
Twistedhed's tyranny.

Ok, so you're "enamored" with twisty, BFD.

??? LOL!

Stop harassing Americans.

LOL! You're a moron, you google****.

Steveo June 29th 04 12:12 PM

(Twistedhed Must Go) wrote:
BP
wrote in

(akc4life) wrote in
. com:

http://www.geocities.com/keyclownzmustgo//index.htm

You're just sooo enamoured with twistedhed..

We spell it "enamored" here in the USA. And what we are enamored with
is a newsgroup free of Twistedhed's tyranny. Go back to the UK CB
radio group where you belong. Stop harassing Americans.

I thought you said I was BP.