RadioBanter

-   -   Citizens Against Twistedhed (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/32138-citizens-against-twistedhed.html)

Steveo July 1st 04 08:09 PM

(Twistedhed Must Go) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(Twistedhed Must Go) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
(Twistedhed Must Go) wrote:
Already have his boats name thanks to
this web page and information by tipsters. Carry on,

potatohead.

So what is his boat's name?

(Twistedhed) wrote:
Didn't I tell him to read between the lines? It's all

there,,,he's just
slow to put it altogether and still suffers a bruised ego for

being
left out of the loop and made to jump through hoops.

Hey mopar I guess you were left out of the loop too because you

didn't
know his boats name either.

I've never seen his boat, so how in the hell would I know its name?

I dont know he said theres a loop and those left out of it you must be
left out.

Funny that he keeps you in the dark even
though you were his zombie ham stalker for a while.

He didn't know I was going to pick on your hero's and make them
look like cowards.

he filled you head with lies about N8 and Lee so you went after them
like his personal stalker of course he knew you would do that. open
you eyes and wake up assblock you were used.

Nope, you akc assholes do a fine job of drowning in your own ****,
without anyones help.

Looks like you're the one in the dark, google-****.

Nicolai Carpathia July 2nd 04 04:18 PM

From: (Twistedhed=A0Must=A0Go)
Steveo wrote in message
(Twistedhed Must Go) wrote:
Already have his boats name thanks to

this web page and information by tipsters.

That's great. Then you'll have one more piece of information your yellow
self will never act upon.

(Carry on, potatohead.)
-
So what is his boat's name?

(Twistedhed) wrote:
Didn't I tell him to read between the lines? It's all there,,,he's just
slow to put it altogether and still suffers a bruised ego for being left
out of the loop and made to jump through hoops.

Hey mopar I guess you were left out of the

loop too because you didn't know his boats

name either.

Mopar isn't in the dark about anything. He never asked, as if he would
have asked, he would have been told. In fact, he does have my pertinent
email address, as do several otehrs here. The only ones that don't
are,,,,well, you know,,,those who cry the loudest about me...the losers
of Dogie, Lelnad, Frank, Geogre, and Davie. That group has remained
constant since they all rallied to defend N8. Angry hammies rejected by
the hammie community.

Funny that he keeps you in the dark even

though you were his zombie ham stalker for a

while.

Your slip is showing beneath your skirt.

Nicolai Carpathia July 2nd 04 05:11 PM

From: (Twistedhed=A0Must=A0Go)
(Twistedhed) wrote:
Swamp Music
Didn't I tell him to read between the lines? It's all there,,,he's just
slow to put it altogether and still suffers a bruised ego for being left
out of the loop and made to jump through hoops.

Not a guess.

No one said it was.

The info about your boat was from an

informant.

Informant? Gee,,,,do you have informants against Woody Woodpecker, too?
How about Pop-Eye? Sylvester? Fred Flintstone? Scooby-Doo?

And thank you for confirming your email is

open to all domains.

You're quite welcome, much more than you realize.
The mere thought of you hunched over, drooling on yourself, living in
front of your monitor, existing only to experience validity when
attention from myself is bestowed upon thee, confirms the impossibility
of you ever gaining a self-esteem.

The work of CAT goes on.

Impotence has its place in the world, as does your character flaw.

Legal Radio July 3rd 04 01:33 PM

(Twistedhed Must Go) wrote in
om:

Steveo
wrote:
(Twistedhed Must Go) wrote:

(Twistedhed) wrote:
[...]

STFU jizwad

Take it to the flame group!

--
Join the CB Flame Yahoo Group. Here is where you can fight it out.