Old June 30th 04, 11:46 PM
Keith Hosman KC8TCQ

Default OT - Day in the life of a one room school teacher

A teacher in a one-room school house arrives one morning to
find a nice red apple on her desk with a tag tied to it saying T.O.T.

Knowing that she had some not-so-nice pranksters in her class,
she cautiously asked "Can someone explain what T.O.T. means?"
Mary in the front row raised her hand to explain, "It means "To
Our Teacher."

The next morning the teacher finds a bigger and prettier apple
than the day before. This time there is a tag with T.O.T.W.L.
written on it. She asks for an explanation for this note and little
Johnny waves his hand to explain "That means "To Our Teacher
With Love".

The next morning she arrives to find a great big watermelon
sitting on her desk with a tag saying "F.U.C.K."
Her jaw drops and she screams "Who can explain this?" Little
Buckwheat in the back row raises his hand and says, That means
"From Us Colored kids !"

--
KC8TCQ

Know thyself. If you need
help, call the C.I.A.
Old July 1st 04, 01:24 AM
Steveo

"Keith Hosman KC8TCQ" wrote in message
| A teacher in a one-room school house arrives one morning
| find a nice red apple on her desk with a tag tied to it
saying T.O.T.

| Knowing that she had some not-so-nice pranksters in her
class,
| she cautiously asked "Can someone explain what T.O.T.
means?"
| Mary in the front row raised her hand to explain, "It
means "To
| Our Teacher."
|
| The next morning the teacher finds a bigger and prettier
apple
| than the day before. This time there is a tag with
T.O.T.W.L.
| written on it. She asks for an explanation for this note
and little
| Johnny waves his hand to explain "That means "To Our
Teacher
| With Love".
|
| The next morning she arrives to find a great big
watermelon
| sitting on her desk with a tag saying "F.U.C.K."
| Her jaw drops and she screams "Who can explain this?"
Little
| Buckwheat in the back row raises his hand and says, That
means
| "From Us Colored kids !"

You bad. ;-p

High school radio stations alive and well Mike Terry Broadcasting 4 May 25th 04 03:55 PM
Why You Don't Like The ARRL Louis C. LeVine Policy 803 January 23rd 04 01:12 AM
Twisty do you know Kathy Lee? jim CB 20 December 6th 03 10:52 PM
Massachusetts. Cambridge. Community access television. Don Saklad Broadcasting 1 November 19th 03 01:08 AM
Roger Wiseman's Greyhound Men's Room Band coughing mane General 1 September 6th 03 01:36 AM