Old July 10th 04, 04:36 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20040709184558.840
:

You're

WA3MOJ
GEORGE BUSCH
1385 DEVON CIR
ALLENTOWN PA 18104
USA

Deal with it.

roflmao, yeah just because you said so ... roflmao ...

That ...roflmao... is a bad nervous twitch, geo.

No, actually he's said it many times.
The other fact is that he answer every post
that has his name and call signed attached
to it makes it him.

Landshark

--
The world is good-natured to people
who are good natured.

Old July 10th 04, 06:36 PM
Daniel

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Daniel" wrote:
"Aratzio" wrote in message
On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 17:35:02 GMT, "Daniel"
transparently proposed:

"Aratzio" wrote in message
.. .
On 08 Jul 2004 15:01:19 GMT, Steveo
transparently proposed:

"Daniel" wrote:
"Aratzio" wrote in message
So why don't we xpost to a few of your favorite groups there
steve

so
people can really get to know the truly lame side of steveo

the
poser.

'Ratz

You're an assclown.

He's a rat-turd.

Well you have done the speelink lame and now the name lame. Why
don't you try a gay lame or a mommy lame next. You don't have much
in the way of intelligence so I will try to help you along as best

can. Please do bring a few more friends along, they seem almost as
lame as you do, so you all can have a lamefest and try too out lame
one another. If you need it I can post the top 10 lames list so you
can work off that without me having to guide you along.

HTH
'Ratz

Wow, you topped us all. You just did the lame lame. Asspony.

You seem to have a serious anal fixation. Have you ever thought about
removing your head from your ass, it would probably relieve the
pressure to be so incredibly anal.

wow, you have managed to go from name calling, to laming, to anal sex
fetishes in 3 posts. will you combine them in your no doubt well
thoughtout response?

Be careful Dan, or he'll x-post to auk..that will show you. hehe

lol....he already gets slapped around in there.

Old July 11th 04, 03:08 PM
SAPguru

Steveo wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Steveo, you know who I am. But you don't...know why...I'm here.

John Henry wrote:
****in Cletus here's gotta impress us all with his 220 pounds
of solid steel ONES AND ZEROS ON A ****IN NEWSGROUP,

Nope, rat-boi asked my size and financial worth.

You lied. Your size is "micro," your financial worth is "nil." I
had a financial worth like yours once. Then I had a gumball.

Still prostituting your daughter?

He's her highest paying customer.

--
_____________________________
Wife beaters never have a good day.

"Daniel" wrote in message
one reckless driving charge, and 2 domestic violence arrests

"Daniel" wrote in message
i have been arrested 4 times, twice for warrants from a
reckless driving conviction, and twice for unsubstantiated claims of
domestic violence.

Old July 11th 04, 04:10 PM
Aratzio

On 11 Jul 2004 12:29:33 GMT, Steveo
got double secret probation because:

John Henry wrote:
****in Cletus here's gotta impress us all with his 220 pounds
of solid steel ONES AND ZEROS ON A ****IN NEWSGROUP,

Nope, rat-boi asked my size and financial worth.

You lied. Your size is "micro," your financial worth is "nil." I had a
financial worth like yours once. Then I had a gumball.

Still prostituting your daughter?

Nice projection ****nozzle.

Hey ****nozzle, like the sig?

'Ratz

--

jp232 (aka 'Tard jr) finally says what he really thinks about his mentor the UniTard:

Its a BIG JOB kicking all the poop out that lardbutt Uni!

Old July 11th 04, 04:14 PM
Aratzio

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 14:08:04 GMT, "SAPguru" got

John Henry wrote:
****in Cletus here's gotta impress us all with his 220 pounds
of solid steel ONES AND ZEROS ON A ****IN NEWSGROUP,

Nope, rat-boi asked my size and financial worth.

You lied. Your size is "micro," your financial worth is "nil." I
had a financial worth like yours once. Then I had a gumball.

Still prostituting your daughter?

He's her highest paying customer.

WOW! Just WOW!

Spent hours working up that pithy retort I bet.

Ask you *pal* Spanky how he likes my sig.

'Ratz

Old July 11th 04, 04:32 PM
Steveo

Aratzio wrote:
Hey ****nozzle, like the sig?

'Ratz

No self control, rat-scat?
Old July 11th 04, 05:00 PM
Aratzio

On 11 Jul 2004 15:32:11 GMT, Steveo
got double secret probation because:

Aratzio wrote:
Hey ****nozzle, like the sig?

'Ratz

No self control, rat-scat?

Nice PKB

'Ratz

Old July 12th 04, 03:35 PM
WA3MOJ

In article ,
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge says...

Steveo wrote in news:20040709201727.262
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in

:

You're

WA3MOJ
GEORGE BUSCH
1385 DEVON CIR
ALLENTOWN PA 18104
USA

Deal with it.

roflmao, yeah just because you said so ... roflmao ...

That ...roflmao... is a bad nervous twitch, geo.

Nah I got it from queer shark, plus I know it gets under you're skin.

So what is wrong with being queer, as long as I practice safe sex?

Are you a homophobe?

Old July 12th 04, 03:38 PM
WA3MOJ

In article ,
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge says...

BP wrote in news:10er79ulge9aba2
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote
in :

BP wrote in news:10er38jj7cr4t41
@corp.supernews.com:

Hah! As if you've ever had an original thought in your life, George.
Oh, and George.. "go play in traffic", (your words, fruitloop). LOL!

I see you come out always and only to back up a post made by Steveo,
typical of you.

Heres a tissue for ya, George.. lol

btw, my name is not george, assclown.

Go blow a goat, George. (is that one of your lines, too??) )

No it is just what your into. my name is not george, dickhead

while i'm not into goats blowing is fun.

Old July 12th 04, 03:40 PM
WA3MOJ

In article ,
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge says...

"Landshark" wrote in news:lwiHc.89050$Z51.84806
:

"Julia" wrote in message
et...
Steveo wrote:
"Julia" wrote:
I gotta tell ya Steve, you have the weirdest collection of pets on the
internet...

LOL!!!!
Yes, he does have them well trained, just whistles
and look how they come............. LMAO!!

Landshark

yes, someone mentioned transexual and you came running.

So what is wrong with transgender? I've been told I look great in pumps.

official Steveo threat collection I Am Not George CB 38 May 15th 04 01:18 AM
Steveo the angerholic....how long has this been going on? I Am Not George CB 1 April 8th 04 12:09 PM
Steveo on the loose I Am Not George CB 9 April 4th 04 10:35 PM
Steveo Wrecks rec.radio.cb single handed anonyme CB 1 February 8th 04 08:00 PM
gay pride & dance festivals Don Souter General 0 July 3rd 03 11:57 PM