Old July 13th 04, 10:18 PM
Steveo

BP wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote in
m:

(Nicolai Carpathia) wrote in message
From: "Peter" bra
Group:
rec.radio.cb Subject: *Gilliland loses more Accounts,
hostility and obsession follows Date: Sun, Jul 11, 2004, 8:02pm
(EDT+5) X-Trace: newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk 1089572975 19215
81.78.7.200 (11 Jul 2004 19:09:35 GMT) NNTP-Posting-Date: Sun,
Jul 11, 2004, 7:09pm (EDT+4) X-Complaints-To:

I thought you were the one voting for a

flogging. Maybe that was the site author,

voting with his many accounts.

I must admit that this site is quite funny,

comparing you with Sadam and the Devil.

I DID see that site, it was sent to me a week or so ago, but I saw it
before the poll was added. I even commented on how funny it was that
the dude from Deadwood was listed. I didnt know it was the same site
until this past weekend when I walked on water, waved a hand from the
Gulf, and had his site terminated.

The

best part is the way the vote is not going the

way they hoped,

Well, that's why they must carry around the term "impotent".
Hehe,,I'm sure you noticed, nothing has been going his way lately.
The pent up hostility and frequent praying to myself by him is but a
bonus of his meltdown

so they have to make up

excuses rather than face the facts.

Hehehe,,,yea,,I'm attributed many great feats in my absence,,hence
the parishioners of "akc".

You are a modern day Robin Hood, taking

from the big bad FCC and giving to the

people, and the people love you for it.

One day, someone will write books about your
battles and bravery and people will ask, "was

this Twisty real, did such a gallant fellow really
exist?"

g Oh yea,,speaking your mind can get you called all kind of names
from the disgruntled hammies who often use the term "akc" . Google
shows Frank -n-Nad, Davie, Geogre and N8, exclusively used the term
in the past and on aregular basis until N8 was shown to be a
lifelong repeat criminal. This little group of miscreants lost their
self-respect, credibility, and any points they ever were trying to
make concerning legal radio when N8 was shown to be a felon, child
abuser, and not of sound mind. Each one of the aboved named condoned
the behavior of N8 by ignoring his cardinal transgressions against
the law and defending his lawbreaking.

:~)

Peter.

You know, you're really tipping the sour apple cart of the ayy kay
see............it's good to see the common man make sport of their
impotence.

hehehe.. 8-}

you may have won this round Twistednuts but your luck cant hold out
forever a pompus assclown like you will slip up sooner or later there
will be a reckoning down the line

LMAO! This sounds like a storyline from a kids comic book..

| o /| _
| ___ / |__ / _
| / o \_/ _
\ ) )) iamnotgeorge _
\____ ___/ \ _
\ | \ _
\|

hehe. all about the one that - didn't - get away.

____
/\| ~~\
/' | ,-. `\
| | X | |
_|________`-' |X
/' ~~~~~~~~~,
/' ,_____,/_
,/' ___,'~~ ;
~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~|--- / X,~~~~~~~~~~~~,
| | | XX'____________'
| | /' XXX| ;
| | --x| XXX,~~~~~~~~~~~~,
| | X| '____________'
| o |---~~~~\__XX\ - GEO - |XX
keyclowns XXX`\ / XXXX
~~~~~~~~'~~~~~~~' `\xXXXXx/' \XXX
/XXXXXX\
/XXXXXXXXXX\
/XXXXXX/^\XDCAU\
~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
Old July 14th 04, 08:31 PM
Nicolai Carpathia

From: (I Am Not George)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Subject: *Gilliland loses more Accounts, hostility and obsession
follows Date: 13 Jul 2004 12:25:38 -0700
172.209.199.233 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
From: "Peter" bra
Group:
[...]

-
"Round"? What "round"? What in the hell are you babbling incoherently
about, now?
"Slip up" gives the impression one is doing something less than
honorable..I wonder what you think your character Twisted is doing now
in addition to his freebanding and dx activiies? Whoops,,,forgot myself
for a second,,,I forgot the one I am addressing holds dxing and
freebanding as "criminal", yet find those listed on the Rain Report for
jamming repeaters and convicted of other crimes (such as N8) as
non-criminal. You are quite backwards, my cornfused little wandering
puppy dog. One is a "criminal" when the courts find one guilty, and only
then. the likes of yourself emotionally calling one a criminal does not
make it so. In fact, a person calling themself a criminal doesn't even
make it so. One is assumed innocent ( a NON-criminal) until proven
guilty in a court of law, not merely pronounced by a fascist such as
yourself.
A "reckoning"? Excuse you, but your epiphany has already taken place,
you just weren't clued in on it as to who controls your strings. This
greatly agitates you to the point of meltdown. The majority of your
obsessive posts are about Twistedhed. You're frustrated and it shows.