Old August 25th 04, 07:01 PM
Twistedhed

Frank Gilliland wrote:
Nobody is suggesting that laws should be

blindly followed,

Sure they did. Following a law merely because it exists is "blindly
following".

but you have claimed that that laws should be

openly violated

You're lying, Frank. Nowhere have I ever stated laws should be open
violated. How come every time you disagree with someone, you have to lie
about them? I mean, we already know you had a forced extraction in which
you admit to lying all the time in this group, but you really ought
examine what compels such behavior. You have issues, Frank.

-because- you question their integrity. That's

not the way it works, Twist. Try reading the

First Amendment.

Put down the whiskey, Frank, and get back on the wagon. When you share
with this group that you quit drinking because of the problems it
brought you, then subsequently post to this group and alert us you fell
off the wagon again, your lies and posts are recognized for what they
a manifestations of your personal demons and you dealing with them
the only manner in which you know.
The First Amendment was ratified in 1791 as part of the Bill of Rights
prohibiting Congress from interfering with the freedom of religion,
speech, assembly, or petition. That you find a relation to selectively
violating dx law is testament to the damage you undoubtedly are aware
alcohol has had upon yourself, in addition to the "problems" you have
acknowledged creating (via alcohol).

Old August 25th 04, 11:00 PM
Frank Gilliland

www.google.com

[...]

......and you tell -me- to quit lying.....

The First Amendment was ratified in 1791 as part of the Bill of Rights
prohibiting Congress from interfering with the freedom of religion,
speech, assembly, or petition. That you find a relation to selectively
violating dx law is testament to the damage you undoubtedly are aware
alcohol has had upon yourself, in addition to the "problems" you have
acknowledged creating (via alcohol).

You flew right past it, Twist....."or petition". The First Amendment
give you the right "to petition the Government for a redress of
grievances", which means you have a legal and direct course of action
to try and change any law you think is unfair. That is a right which
goes above and beyond all the other rights that you are guaranteed to
insure that the government remains a democracy. But if the petition is
denied, you -don't- have the right to ignore that law. And you -don't-
have the right to selectively ignore any law just because you are a
spoiled little child and are too lazy to follow the legal procedure
for change.

Old August 26th 04, 04:57 PM
Twistedhed

From: Frank Gilliland
You flew right past it, Twist....."or petition". The
First Amendment give you the right "to petition
the Government for a redress of grievances",

Only I have none of these "grievances" you speak of.

which means you have a legal and direct

course of action to try and change any law you
think is unfair.

It's a non-issue with myself. It's so mundane, a law that is never
enforced isn't worth the bother you suggest.

That is a right which goes above and beyond

all the other rights that you are guaranteed to

insure that the government remains a

democracy.

Ee are not a democracy, we are a republic.

But if the petition is denied, you -don't- have

the right to ignore that law. And you -don't-

have the right to selectively ignore any law just
because you are a spoiled little child and are

too lazy to follow the legal procedure for

change.

I have the "right" to do anything I choose and if those who enforce the
law feel my acts are infringing on others or breaking the law, the law
has the right to make me accountable. If experiencing pain over cbers
talking dx is all you have to entertain and concern
yourself,,,,,congratulations.

Old August 26th 04, 07:55 PM
Frank Gilliland

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 11:57:32 -0400, (Twistedhed)

From: Frank Gilliland
You flew right past it, Twist....."or petition". The
First Amendment give you the right "to petition
the Government for a redress of grievances",

Only I have none of these "grievances" you speak of.

Don't hand me that line, Twist -- you have been whining about
something or other ever since you started posting, Twist. Lately it
has been Bush's illegal regime, before that it was Leland's threats,
before that it was the virtues of illegal operation, etc, etc. You are
nothing but a legal whine-bot, and a hypocritical one at that since
you complain about the alleged transgressions of others while boasting
about your own lawless behavior.

which means you have a legal and direct

course of action to try and change any law you
think is unfair.

It's a non-issue with myself. It's so mundane, a law that is never
enforced isn't worth the bother you suggest.

That is a right which goes above and beyond

all the other rights that you are guaranteed to

insure that the government remains a

democracy.

Ee are not a democracy, we are a republic.

Call it whatever you want, but the fact remains that the people are in
control of the government (at least, they -would- be in control if
they weren't so apathetic).

But if the petition is denied, you -don't- have

the right to ignore that law. And you -don't-

have the right to selectively ignore any law just
because you are a spoiled little child and are

too lazy to follow the legal procedure for

change.

I have the "right" to do anything I choose and if those who enforce the
law feel my acts are infringing on others or breaking the law, the law
has the right to make me accountable. If experiencing pain over cbers
talking dx is all you have to entertain and concern
yourself,,,,,congratulations.

Oh yeah, I forgot you get your legal advice from the school of natural
law, where where 'civilization' is a conspiracy of the weak to opress
those who would otherwise exercise their natural 'right' to rob them
blind.

So shouldn't you be busy thumbing your way to NY with your other
anarchist buddies to crash a political convention? Or did you manage
to save enough money to take the bus?

Old September 3rd 04, 02:45 AM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
From: Frank Gilliland
You flew right past it, Twist....."or petition". The
First Amendment give you the right "to petition
the Government for a redress of grievances",

Only I have none of these "grievances" you speak of.

Don't hand me that line, Twist -- you have

been whining about something or other ever

since you started posting, Twist. Lately it has

been Bush's illegal regime,

Over half the country is "whining about Bush's illegal regime".
Singularly blaming me for your problems, as usual, is not the answer.

before that it was Leland's threats, before that

it was the virtues of illegal operation, etc, etc.

You are nothing but a legal whine-bot,

That's pretty funny. You toss all kinds of fecal matter Frank, but as
always, you continue to miss your mark. Try and remain semi-believable.
Claiming I complain about "virtues of illegal operation" serves up your
alcholism quite nicely. Now, try and get over dwelling on what Twisted
does and thinks concerning Bush and everything else and you may begin a
road to recovery and self-healing.

and a

hypocritical one at that since you complain

about the alleged transgressions of others

while boasting about your own lawless

behavior.

Because you have neither the communication skill nor interpretive skill
to distinguish that the mere mention and posting on a cb usenet group of
freebanding and dx does not constitute "boasting". Find a sponsor,
Frank. You worry about things of which you are impotent. Perhaps it is
why you are so hostile and angry all the time.

which means you have a legal and direct

course of action to try and change any law you
think is unfair.

It's a non-issue with myself. It's so mundane, a law that is never
enforced isn't worth the bother you suggest.

That is a right which goes above and beyond

all the other rights that you are guaranteed to

insure that the government remains a

democracy.

We are not a democracy, we are a republic.

Call it whatever you want,

I called it what it is. *You* called it whatever you wanted.

but the fact remains that the people are in

control of the government

I am glad you are recalling basic grammar school civics, Frank.

(at least, they

-would- be in control if they weren't so

apathetic).

But if the petition is denied, you -don't- have

the right to ignore that law. And you -don't-

have the right to selectively ignore any law just
because you are a spoiled little child and are

too lazy to follow the legal procedure for

change.

I have the "right" to do anything I choose and if those who enforce the
law feel my acts are infringing on others or breaking the law, the law
has the right to make me accountable. If experiencing pain over cbers
talking dx is all you have to entertain and concern
yourself,,,,,congratulations.

Oh yeah, I forgot you get your legal advice

from the school of natural law,

You forgot? Well then, it should be of no consequence and incredibly
easy for you to tell the masses where you managed to recall this tidbit
from, if any place other than your own conjured delusions.

where where 'civilization' is a conspiracy of the
weak to opress those who would otherwise

exercise their natural 'right' to rob them blind.

Wow, Frank,,watching that type rant and rave one would make the guess
you were humdinging on whiskey. too bad you aren't a happy drunk. You
folks who get mean when you drink are assh*les.

So shouldn't you be busy thumbing your way

to NY with your other anarchist buddies to

crash a political convention? Or did you

manage to save enough money to take the

bus?

I'm not the one that posted to the group I was having financial problems
and couldn't afford bus or air fare..*you* did.