Old August 23rd 03, 02:41 AM
Landshark

Default Twist

Please refrain from feeding the trolls, you are
causing an overload on my newsreader G

Landshark

--
You can stand tall without standing on someone. You can be a victor without having victims.

Old August 23rd 03, 08:51 PM
Jim Hampton

I set my rules carefully to remove all trolls and responses - and then I got
absolutely nothing off the newsgroup. More fun with no rules set. Better
than 3 stooges reruns

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

"Landshark" . wrote in message
. ..
Please refrain from feeding the trolls, you are
causing an overload on my newsreader G

Landshark

--
You can stand tall without standing on someone. You can be a victor

without having victims.

---

Old August 24th 03, 01:46 AM
sideband

Laurel and Hardy, Abbott and Costello, Monty Python.. all equals in my
book with the Stooges.

But then again, I've always had a varied and diverse sense of humor...
Hell, I was even laughing at (not with) voobie way back in the day.

-SSB

jim wrote:

c'mon jim, the stooges have no equal....

Old August 24th 03, 01:57 AM
sideband

I'll give ya that, Jim.. but as I said.. diverse sense of humor and all.

-SSB

jim wrote:

c'mon jim, the stooges have no equal....

monty python can be lost by many yanks. its truly an acquired taste.
moe larry and curly are it. otherwise its like van halen without dl roth

Old August 24th 03, 02:06 AM
jim

jim wrote:

c'mon jim, the stooges have no equal....

monty python can be lost by many yanks. its truly an acquired taste.
moe larry and curly are it. otherwise its like van halen without dl roth

agreed... now ya got me thinking about the bazillion voobie posts hehehe

Old August 24th 03, 02:51 AM
Landshark

jim wrote:

c'mon jim, the stooges have no equal....

monty python can be lost by many yanks. its truly an acquired taste.
moe larry and curly are it. otherwise its like van halen without dl roth

Knights that go nit...................Monty Python
is great.

Landshark

--
Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is a beauty, admire it.

Old August 24th 03, 03:03 AM
gw

"Jim Hampton" wrote in message ...
I set my rules carefully to remove all trolls and responses - and then I got
absolutely nothing off the newsgroup. More fun with no rules set. Better
than 3 stooges reruns

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

"Landshark" . wrote in message
. ..
Please refrain from feeding the trolls, you are
causing an overload on my newsreader G

Landshark

--
You can stand tall without standing on someone. You can be a victor

without having victims.

---

is that you curly???? come on back.........by the way
shark........cute little saying but nowadays victimhood has taken on a
new dimension......remember to the victor goes the spoils.......the
akc's will lose....there is no other way.......they will be cut down
low.......and body odors will be smelled no more by the good people in
jersey, washington state, kakilaki both north and south, michigan
and other nefarious places that have been known incubation centers for
riff raff, cb plusser and other non issue moronski pickles..........
Old August 24th 03, 03:19 AM
jim

Landshark wrote:

jim wrote:

c'mon jim, the stooges have no equal....

monty python can be lost by many yanks. its truly an acquired taste.
moe larry and curly are it. otherwise its like van halen without dl roth

Knights that go nit...................Monty Python
is great.

Landshark

gives us your shrubbery.............

Old August 24th 03, 01:45 PM
Keith Hosman

"Keith Hosman" wrote in message
| On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 00:46:13 GMT, sideband wrote:
|
| Laurel and Hardy, Abbott and Costello, Monty Python.. all equals in my
| book with the Stooges.
|
| But then again, I've always had a varied and diverse sense of humor...
| Hell, I was even laughing at (not with) voobie way back in the day.
|
| -SSB
|
| jim wrote:
|

| c'mon jim, the stooges have no equal....
|

| Don't forget the Marx Brothers.
|
| 73 de Keith
| --
| KC8TCQ
| ARRL Member - ARES

I forgot to mention the Dr. Demento radio program, anyone with a ecclectic
sense of humor will appreciate this monument to musical comedy.

73 de Keith

--
KC8TCQ
ARRL Member - ARES

Old August 24th 03, 03:48 PM

jim wrote:
Landshark wrote:

jim wrote:

c'mon jim, the stooges have no equal....

monty python can be lost by many yanks. its truly an acquired taste.
moe larry and curly are it. otherwise its like van halen without dl
roth

Knights that go nit...................Monty Python
is great.

Landshark

gives us your shrubbery.............

Nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more..