Old August 13th 04, 06:07 PM
Keith KC8TCQ

Default Twist. drop me a line

"Keith KC8TCQ" wrote in message
Hang in there.. looks like things might be tough down your way.... I might
be activated to deploy there..

Drop me a line.

73 de Keith

Well I will be deployed either saturday or sunday at the latest. I'll be
driving an ERV (Emergency Response Vehicle). I will be taking my radio gear
with me.

73 de Keith

KC8TCQ
remove "nospam" from email to reply

"3 out of 4 people surveyed, belong to 75% of the population."

Old August 13th 04, 07:54 PM
Steveo

"Keith KC8TCQ" wrote:
"Keith KC8TCQ" wrote in message
Hang in there.. looks like things might be tough down your way.... I
might be activated to deploy there..

Drop me a line.

73 de Keith

Well I will be deployed either saturday or sunday at the latest. I'll be
driving an ERV (Emergency Response Vehicle). I will be taking my radio
gear with me.

73 de Keith

I hope they don't need you Keith...good luck otherwise.
Old August 13th 04, 10:14 PM
Keith KC8TCQ

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Keith KC8TCQ" wrote:
"Keith KC8TCQ" wrote in message
Hang in there.. looks like things might be tough down your way.... I
might be activated to deploy there..

Drop me a line.

73 de Keith

Well I will be deployed either saturday or sunday at the latest. I'll be
driving an ERV (Emergency Response Vehicle). I will be taking my radio
gear with me.

73 de Keith

I hope they don't need you Keith...good luck otherwise.

leaving out tomorrow am at 8:30 for florida. staging in Tallahasse

Old August 13th 04, 11:34 PM
Steveo

"Keith KC8TCQ" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Keith KC8TCQ" wrote:
"Keith KC8TCQ" wrote in message
Hang in there.. looks like things might be tough down your way....
I might be activated to deploy there..

Drop me a line.

73 de Keith

Well I will be deployed either saturday or sunday at the latest. I'll
be driving an ERV (Emergency Response Vehicle). I will be taking my
radio gear with me.

73 de Keith

I hope they don't need you Keith...good luck otherwise.

leaving out tomorrow am at 8:30 for florida. staging in Tallahasse

Hear any updates? I just got back to the office.
Old August 14th 04, 01:15 AM
Keith Hosman KC8TCQ

Steveo wrote:

"Keith KC8TCQ" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Keith KC8TCQ" wrote:
"Keith KC8TCQ" wrote in message
Hang in there.. looks like things might be tough down your way....
I might be activated to deploy there..

Drop me a line.

73 de Keith

Well I will be deployed either saturday or sunday at the latest. I'll
be driving an ERV (Emergency Response Vehicle). I will be taking my
radio gear with me.

73 de Keith

I hope they don't need you Keith...good luck otherwise.

leaving out tomorrow am at 8:30 for florida. staging in Tallahasse

Hear any updates? I just got back to the office.

I was listening to the national hurricane watch centers amateur radio
net.... sounds like Ft Meyers got hammered, and orlando was next last I
heard.... I am just now getting settled down from packing luggage, and
making all final plans and arrangements for my time away.
--
KC8TCQ

Know thyself. If you need
help, call the C.I.A.

Old August 14th 04, 02:32 AM
Steveo

Keith Hosman KC8TCQ wrote:
Steveo wrote:

"Keith KC8TCQ" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Keith KC8TCQ" wrote:
"Keith KC8TCQ" wrote in message
Hang in there.. looks like things might be tough down your
way.... I might be activated to deploy there..

Drop me a line.

73 de Keith

Well I will be deployed either saturday or sunday at the latest.
I'll be driving an ERV (Emergency Response Vehicle). I will be
taking my radio gear with me.

73 de Keith

I hope they don't need you Keith...good luck otherwise.

leaving out tomorrow am at 8:30 for florida. staging in Tallahasse

Hear any updates? I just got back to the office.

I was listening to the national hurricane watch centers amateur radio
net.... sounds like Ft Meyers got hammered,

Bummer, my inlaws have a condo in Ft Meyers but they're up here
taking care of my brother inlaw who is almost dead from cancer.
That's all they need is something else to worry about right
now.

I hope everyone is ok down there, buildings can be replaced.

and orlando was next last I
heard.... I am just now getting settled down from packing luggage, and
making all final plans and arrangements for my time away.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.