Old August 29th 04, 08:16 PM
Vanilla Vick

I Am Not George wrote:
you're fault you didnt include me in the truce, I emailed you but no
reply so your fair game

Is it possible you e-mailed him at the wrong addy, George?

--
_____________________________________
Not to him who is offensive to us are we most

Old August 29th 04, 08:18 PM
Vanilla Vick

I Am Not George wrote:
I am not george bush

That is true. You are George Busch.

and their is no wa3moj in this
newsgroup

Whatever you say, George.

****flap

You need to get laid. Soon.

--
_____________________________________

Old August 29th 04, 08:29 PM
Bada Bing

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...
Steveo wrote in

(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
Steveo wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
I ain't George either wrote:
"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...
(Twistedhed) wrote in message
Do or can you write and design software programs?

have him fix your webtv so it quotes correctly LOL

Maggot! Can't contribute anything worthwhile, so you

insult?
Twit!

lol take an aspirin and go back to sucking steveos ballsac

I know how bad you want to be my pet, geo, but I'm not

accepting
any at this time. So get lost, freak.

you're fault you didnt include me in the truce, I emailed you

but
no
reply so your fair game

I didn't get any email from you. I more than likely set a filter
for your email addy a long time ago, humpy.

Try sending it from your real email addy.

Can do. whats you're real name and home address?

GEORGE BUSCH
1385 DEVON CIR
ALLENTOWN PA 18104
USA

cry all you want, I am not george bush and their is no wa3moj in this
newsgroup, ****flap

Oh really bung bandit?

From: WA3MOJ )
Subject: NEW LANDSHARK POLL
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb, alt.personals.bi
Date: 2004-07-05 18:05:13 PST

I dont see why not......you may need to see my favorite doctor first....

http://www.outinphiladelphia.com/art...p?article=2003

In article om, Twistedhed
Must Go says...

I am totally gay, think they woould let me join?

This sounds like a hot group, can I join?

From: BillyBoy )
Subject: Yahoo Group For Mature Bi Men Phila Area

A virtual home for a group of mature (40+) masculine BI men in the
Philadelphia area who are seeking friends for social and physical
intimacy.

Many of our members are married men, so privacy and discretion are
imperative. Senior bi men, retired or widowed bi men especially
encouraged to join and are very welcome.

This group is strictly for masculine "BI" men and is NOT open to
exclusively gay men or those that are "trans-gendered".

You must be 40 years old or older, BI and your Yahoo profile must
reflect your age.

To join visit:

Old August 29th 04, 08:36 PM
Landshark

"BP" wrote in message
(I Am Not George) wrote in
m:

Steveo
wrote in

(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
Steveo wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
I ain't George either wrote:
[...]

Poor, sad leg humper, why so bitter & defensive.. hmmm??

From: No Fear )
Subject: predator 10k site url
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 2001-10-02 16:40:48 PST

Oh thats funny a few months back you said you sold everything I guess your
just a part timer now?

WA3MOJ
From: WA3MOJ )Subject: Cherokee FR-465 View this article
only Newsgroups: alt.radio.familyDate: 2001-10-23 13:14:18 PST Does the
Cherokee FR-465 use AA or AAA batteries??
Thanks for the help
LOL!!!!
http://www.craigjones.com/photo-album/photo9B-m.html

Old August 29th 04, 09:22 PM
I Am Not George

"Landshark" wrote:
"BP" wrote in message
(I Am Not George) wrote in
m:

Steveo
wrote in

(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
Steveo wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo

From: No Fear )
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 2001-10-02 16:40:48 PST

From: WA3MOJ )Subject: Cherokee FR-465 View this article
only Newsgroups: alt.radio.familyDate: 2001-10-23 13:14:18 PST Does the
Cherokee FR-465 use AA or AAA batteries??
Thanks for the help
LOL!!!!
http://www.craigjones.com/photo-album/photo9B-m.html

oh i can see transshark mark beck needs some attention well you will get it lol
Old August 29th 04, 09:39 PM
Steveo

"Vanilla Vick" wrote:
I Am Not George wrote:
I am not george bush

That is true. You are George Busch.

and their is no wa3moj in this
newsgroup

Whatever you say, George.

****flap

You need to get laid. Soon.

George enjoys being bitch-slapped.

--
Kerry toons http://tinyurl.com/5l6qu
Old August 29th 04, 10:42 PM
Frank Gilliland

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 15:34:31 GMT, Lancer wrote in
. com:

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 01:20:38 -0400, "Leland C. Scott"
wrote:

I didn't use any OS calls at all. The only BIOS functions I used were direct
calls to read/write absolute disk sectors. Everything else I had to write
from scratch. As simple as the DOS file system was there was still a lot to
handle. What made thing more interesting was all I had to work with was a
Windows 98 machine. That made thing more complicated because Windows always
wanted to create long file names which messed things up a bit when you
format a disk. I had to put extra routines in to the code to filter that
crap out so when the disk was defragmented I had wiped all the Windows file
system extensions out, thus generating a valid DOS disk.

Windows 98 runs on a DOS kernel, so all windows 98 systems run on a
"valid" DOS disk. Edit your msdos.sys and turn your GUI off. Or just
make yourself a boot disk and format the drive.

Doesn't it still run on virtual FAT even without the GUI?

Old August 29th 04, 11:33 PM
Lancer

wrote:

[...]

No, it shouldn't. There are no VFAT or virtual drivers loaded.

steveo was twisty's zombie slave? Bada Bing CB 38 May 25th 04 09:56 PM
Leland is innocent deck-the-hall CB 0 March 9th 04 10:10 PM
Leland Scott Is Innocent Ruby Tuesday CB 0 March 9th 04 09:04 PM
Tim Nebo Turn Away From The Dark Side, Leland Is Your Father Slap Happie CB 2 March 9th 04 08:39 PM
Tim Nebo Turn Away From The Dark Side, Leland Is Your Father Slap Happie CB 0 March 9th 04 01:17 AM