Old September 2nd 04, 02:49 PM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
jim wrote:
Don wrote:
That's right, get more channels, MORE power, and talk further,

legally.
Get your HAM ticket be legal and get out from under the CB bull****.

If
you stay where you are, your a fool with all the other dumb ****s, as
CB is for people that their elevator is stuck between floors, and a
small penis.

So you too can be a Ham and turn FAT.

its great to hear from the poster child for early alzheimers...

What was the thing we were talking about?

In you're case it's not Alzheimer's......... It's
selective amnesia

Landshark

--
That does suck..sometimes you're the
windshield..sometimes you're the bug.

Old September 2nd 04, 02:54 PM
Landshark

"jim" wrote in message
. net...
Don wrote:
That's right, get more channels, MORE power, and talk further, legally.

Get
your HAM ticket be legal and get out from under the CB bull****. If you

stay
where you are, your a fool with all the other dumb ****s, as CB is for
people that their elevator is stuck between floors, and a small penis.

So you too can be a Ham and turn FAT.

its great to hear from the poster child for early alzheimers...

Too funny.............

Landshark

--
Treat people as if they were what
they ought to be and you will help

Old September 2nd 04, 08:39 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Dave=A0Hall)
On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 10:49:48 -0400,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:
From:
(I=A0Am=A0Not=A0George)
Since 1976 we've been leeching off CBers with books, plans, and kits for
CB radio. Do-it-yourself repairs and modifications, amplifiers, FM
converters, bleedover filters, adding new frequencies, etc. are illegal
for CB according to the FCC but I, Lou Franklin, don't care! I will
teach you how to sleaze and weasel your way out of it with semantics
like "it's for 10-Meter Ham conversion" and "information is legal". Now
if I am teaching you how to be dishonest, how can you trust me, Lou
Franklin, to give you honest secrets of how to increase your power,
range, and privacy - even though its illegal? The answer is you cant ha
ha ha! Please visit our Web site, where you can download our unique
catalog of CB Radio Specialties and get encouragement to break FCC law,
or check out our most popular 'we dont care about legalities' schematics
(TriPower RF linear amp, Dynamic Speech Processor, FM3 circuit,
RogerBeep, etc.) and other CB technical articles at:
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A 0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0www.c bcintl.com
SAVE MONEY sort of! We regularly spam the CB newsgroups in order to suck
cash from bullible CBers. I also run EBAY auctions in which you can save
up to HALF the cost of my 300 percent markup CB books and accessories.
To see what's currently on sale, double-click the line below:
http://stores.ebay.com/id=3D2993436&ssPageName=3DL2
-
=A0=A0You are in way over your head. You're lucky Lou is such a nice
guy. What you did clearly indicates an intentional and malicious act by
yourself to defame and malign his business and livelihood. In addition,
you violated the Digital Electronic Signature Act as defined and placed
into law by Congress because you attached his personal and proper name
to your fraudulent post in a manner to give the impression it was he who
wrote it concerning the business. If I were Lou, I would give you the
option to settle out of court..........one time. Then I would contact my
attorney and post his name on this group for additional contributions of
your behavior by others whose personal lives you have attempted to
malign. You could be in a heap of trouble boy, for sure.
_
It's a shame the poster was basically anonymous, so it would be very
difficult to ascertain just who actually posted it......
Dave
"Sandbagger"
_
Hello Dave, I thought you were going to reply to our last exhange of
posts prior to begining another, so I will refresh the pertinent
parameters of where we left off concerning your "spreading around
personal information" and "calling my bluff" on your trip to Mickey
Mouse.
The poster was by no means anonymous. To the uninitiated (concerning
knowledge of anonymity relating to the internet) he may appear
pseudo-anonymous on usenet, however, this specific person is not. Again,
you display you haven't bothered to read user agreements (I addressed
this once before with you) concerning one's anonymity and privacy.
Go read google user agreement. Many networks don't bother to demand a
subpoena and cooperate fully with law enforcement, especially when their
user is abusing their network. Again, please read the terms of service
regarding all aspects of your internet endeavors and please ask Phil
Kane (or someone qualified that you trust) for a correct information on
radio law and everything relating to the law of which you have been so
incorrect, or you can merrily continue to make the same repeat mistakes
that have become associated with your posts.

Old September 3rd 04, 02:37 AM
jim

From: (Dave Hall)
On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 10:49:48 -0400,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:
From:
(I Am Not George)
http://stores.ebay.com/id=2993436&ssPageName=L2
-
[...]

nothing for nothing twist but you yak to much.
Old September 3rd 04, 03:11 AM
Twistedhed

From: (jim)
Twistedhed wrote:
From:
(Dave Hall)
On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 10:49:48 -0400,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:
From:
(I Am Not George)
[...]
=A0=A0=A0=A0You are in way over your head. You're lucky Lou is such a
[...]
You heard me, too? Man, every frequency I go to these days I'm being
recognized. Amazing what height and water will do, ain't it? g

Old September 3rd 04, 12:05 PM
Dave Hall

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 15:39:34 -0400, (Twistedhed)
wrote:

From:
(Dave*Hall)
On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 10:49:48 -0400,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:
From:
(I*Am*Not*George)
[...]

Been busy. With the republican convention and such in the area, there
were more pressing issues than newsgroup stuff.

The poster was by no means anonymous. To the uninitiated (concerning
knowledge of anonymity relating to the internet) he may appear
pseudo-anonymous on usenet, however, this specific person is not.

And you know this how?

Again,
you display you haven't bothered to read user agreements (I addressed
this once before with you) concerning one's anonymity and privacy.

I don't care what "user agreements" may say. There are ways to get
onto the internet and onto free news servers which do not require
identifying oneself. My very first internet connection was through a
school account which a whole lot of people "shared". How does anyone
identify an anonymous person who uses such unregulated access points?

Go read google user agreement. Many networks don't bother to demand a
subpoena and cooperate fully with law enforcement, especially when their
user is abusing their network. Again, please read the terms of service
regarding all aspects of your internet endeavors and please ask Phil
Kane (or someone qualified that you trust) for a correct information on
radio law and everything relating to the law of which you have been so
incorrect, or you can merrily continue to make the same repeat mistakes
that have become associated with your posts.

That's all well and good IF these ISP's know who the person is. Again,
I know of many ways to gain access to the internet without having to
reveal your true identity. Cable modems can be hacked, many places
offer WiFi open network access, many libraries, schools and even the
local Starbucks and Burger Kings offer public internet access. How do
you trace an anonymous user who uses these public portals to access
the internet?

Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

Old September 3rd 04, 03:48 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Dave=A0Hall)

It's a shame the poster was basically

anonymous, so it would be very difficult to

ascertain just who actually posted it...... Dave

"Sandbagger"

_
Hello Dave, I thought you were going to reply to our last exhange of
posts prior to begining another, so I will refresh the pertinent
parameters of where we left off concerning your "spreading around
personal information" and "calling my bluff" on your trip to Mickey
Mouse.

Been busy. With the republican convention

and such in the area, there were more

pressing issues than newsgroup stuff.

You're an hour or more west of Philly in Pa.., the convention is in NY.
Not many folks consider another state "in the area".
Nevertheless, you ignored the last questions posted to you and began new
postings.

_
The poster was by no means anonymous. To the uninitiated (concerning
knowledge of anonymity relating to the internet) he may appear
pseudo-anonymous on usenet, however, this specific person is not.

And you know this how?

Try and remain relevant and not concerned with my education and personal
life.

_
Again,
you display you haven't bothered to read user agreements (I addressed
this once before with you) concerning one's anonymity and privacy.

I don't care what "user agreements" may say.

And that is why you fail to understand them and how they operate and
need their operations explained,,because you admittedly don't care what
they say, you fail to read them, which is a reason for your ignorance of
their rules and the manner in whcih they operate..

There are ways to get onto the internet and

onto free news servers which do not require

identifying oneself.

Try and remain relevant and try to not present arguments to yourself. No
one said no identification isn't possible.

My very first internet connection was through

school account which a whole lot of people

"shared". How does anyone identify an

anonymous person who uses such

unregulated access points?

It's not up to me to educate you on such things, but if you really
haven't the foggiest clue how those hackers and virus creaters are
caught, I suppose I can take a few minutes and explain to you in email
how such things can occur. Of course, you can always do the homework
yourself......if you need reference points in where to begin, I can
assist with that dilemma of yours, also.

_
Go read google user agreement. Many networks don't bother to demand a
subpoena and cooperate fully with law enforcement, especially when their
user is abusing their network. Again, please read the terms of service
regarding all aspects of your internet endeavors and please ask Phil
Kane (or someone qualified that you trust) for a correct information on
radio law and everything relating to the law of which you have been so
incorrect, or you can merrily continue to make the same repeat mistakes
that have become associated with your posts.

That's all well and good IF these ISP's know

who the person is.

It's all well and good regardless. Many free isp's you speak of aren't
concerned with the identity of their users,,,UNLESS.

Again, I know of many ways to gain access to

the internet without having to reveal your true

identity.

Again, please remain relevant. You have demonstrated exactly what you
know and don't know, and the above statement has nothing to do with your
google user.

Cable modems can be hacked, many places

offer WiFi open network access,

Correct,,read my piece on WIFI. this is old news. Once again, stop
wandering and try and remain relevant and on subject. Google and AOL
isn't WIFI OR cable.

many

libraries, schools and even the local Starbucks
and Burger Kings offer public internet access.

How do you trace an anonymous user who

uses these public portals to access the

internet?

Once again, it;s not up to me to educate you on areas in which you lack
knowledge, but I wil assist you in broadening your intellect in this
area if you are that obsessed with truly hiding your identity when
posting to usenet.

Dave

N3CVJ

"Sandbagger"

http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

Old September 3rd 04, 07:02 PM
Dave Hall

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 10:48:12 -0400, (Twistedhed)
wrote:

From:
(Dave*Hall)

It's a shame the poster was basically

anonymous, so it would be very difficult to

ascertain just who actually posted it...... Dave

"Sandbagger"

_
Hello Dave, I thought you were going to reply to our last exhange of
posts prior to begining another, so I will refresh the pertinent
parameters of where we left off concerning your "spreading around
personal information" and "calling my bluff" on your trip to Mickey
Mouse.

Been busy. With the republican convention

and such in the area, there were more

pressing issues than newsgroup stuff.

You're an hour or more west of Philly in Pa.., the convention is in NY.
Not many folks consider another state "in the area".

Not geographically, but there are other related activities. I'm doing
my part to make sure we see 4 more years of Bush..... Pennsylvania,
was once considered a slam dunk for Kerry. Not so true now. Once us
country and suburban folk take our population clout and override the
blind ignoramuses who live in the cities, the state will swing solidly
into the Bush camp.

Nevertheless, you ignored the last questions posted to you and began new
postings.

If you don't check in for a while the posts get purged.

The poster was by no means anonymous. To the uninitiated (concerning
knowledge of anonymity relating to the internet) he may appear
pseudo-anonymous on usenet, however, this specific person is not.

And you know this how?

Try and remain relevant and not concerned with my education and personal
life.

It is relevant. You made a statement. I questioned your ability to
know the specifics. Please be so kind as to elaborate on how you know
that this particular poster is not anonymous.

Again,
you display you haven't bothered to read user agreements (I addressed
this once before with you) concerning one's anonymity and privacy.

I don't care what "user agreements" may say.

And that is why you fail to understand them and how they operate and
need their operations explained,,because you admittedly don't care what
they say, you fail to read them, which is a reason for your ignorance of
their rules and the manner in whcih they operate..

I didn't say I don't understand them, I said that I don't care what
they say. I don't care because user agreements are not relevant in
this case. What IS relevant is that anyone who wants to remain
anonymous for the purpose of maligning someone or otherwise being
disruptive, can do so, as relatively easily.

There are ways to get onto the internet and
onto free news servers which do not require
identifying oneself.

Try and remain relevant and try to not present arguments to yourself. No
one said no identification isn't possible.

Double negative?

You implied that even though a person may hide their identification,
to people on USENET, that the ISP's would know who they were. I
countered that this is not necessarily true. THAT is relevant.

My very first internet connection was through
school account which a whole lot of people
"shared". How does anyone identify an
anonymous person who uses such
unregulated access points?

It's not up to me to educate you on such things,

A wise move, since you clearly don't understand the magnitude of the
issue.

but if you really
haven't the foggiest clue how those hackers and virus creaters are
caught, I suppose I can take a few minutes and explain to you in email
how such things can occur.

I already know how these people are caught. The same way that many
other sociopaths get caught. They can't keep their "deeds" to
themselves. Part of their anti-social and narcissistic personality
disorders compel these types of people to "share" their "big"
accomplishments with other people, in order to gain some warped
respect or admiration, or at the very least, outlaw notoriety. When
they finally succumb to this malady, they sign their own demise, as
all it takes is one person to dial the FBI to bring him down.

Of course, you can always do the homework
yourself......if you need reference points in where to begin, I can
assist with that dilemma of yours, also.

You have no idea of just how much I do know about this subject.

_
Go read google user agreement. Many networks don't bother to demand a
subpoena and cooperate fully with law enforcement, especially when their
user is abusing their network. Again, please read the terms of service
regarding all aspects of your internet endeavors and please ask Phil
Kane (or someone qualified that you trust) for a correct information on
radio law and everything relating to the law of which you have been so
incorrect, or you can merrily continue to make the same repeat mistakes
that have become associated with your posts.

That's all well and good IF these ISP's know
who the person is.

It's all well and good regardless. Many free isp's you speak of aren't
concerned with the identity of their users,,,UNLESS.

Unless what? By then it's too late.

Again, I know of many ways to gain access to
the internet without having to reveal your true
identity.

Again, please remain relevant.

I AM remaining relevant. Perhaps you need to examine your own
relevance?

You have demonstrated exactly what you
know and don't know, and the above statement has nothing to do with your
google user.

It has everything to do with someone looking to malign someone over
the internet. Google isn't an ISP. They are an information archive,
and they offer news access. Anyone can use google and they can
represent themselves as anyone they wish, as I'm sure you are well
aware.

Cable modems can be hacked, many places
offer WiFi open network access,

Correct,,read my piece on WIFI. this is old news.

Your "piece"? What piece? What, is our favorite WebTV user now an
expert on WiFi? I didn't know WebTV supported 802.11.

Once again, stop wandering and try and remain relevant and on subject.

My name isn't John Kerry. I am not wandering.

Google and AOL isn't WIFI OR cable.

No, but those who get onto the internet through less than direct means
can avail themselves of these services.

How many "free" AOL disks are there? How hard would it be to fake a
name to gain a free month of AOL?

many
libraries, schools and even the local Starbucks
and Burger Kings offer public internet access.
How do you trace an anonymous user who
uses these public portals to access the
internet?

Once again, it;s not up to me to educate you

This is your catch-all phrase when you either are unwilling or unable
to address the issue or question posed. In other words, you don't
know, and have no answer to this obvious issue.

on areas in which you lack knowledge,

I am fully aware of the tricks that people use to gain internet
access. Perhaps you should read a bit into it yourself so that you
wouldn't make such ridiculous statements about no one being able to
hide behind their "user agreements".

Dave
"Sandbagger"

Wanted: Power Supply for TR-4C KA9S-3_Jeff Boatanchors 20 December 16th 04 07:51 AM
Wanted: Power Supply for TR-4C KA9S-3_Jeff Homebrew 9 December 12th 04 11:55 PM
URM 120 Uwe Homebrew 8 May 3rd 04 11:42 PM
Kenwood TM-741 Auto power on when power applied. tirebouchon69 General 3 November 13th 03 02:31 PM
GET MORE CHANNELS, POWER, & RANGE! Lou Franklin CB 0 October 21st 03 02:07 AM