Old September 3rd 04, 03:49 PM
Dr.X

Default DX Conditions

Maybe Frances will make some strange conditions to let my crapy rig get out
this weekend. I'll be tryin' 38L tonight, tmrw night, Sun night and possibly
Mon night between 1700 and 2100 est.

Maybe I'll at least hear some of you out there if I can't talk to ya. My
radio is still drifting (haven't had a chance to look it over) so if I shout
out, I'll almost surly be slightly off freq.

-Dr.X (on the sand pile, waiting for the hurricane party to start).

Old September 4th 04, 03:24 AM
Dr.X

"M-Tech" wrote in message
I'll be on too....

Don
313 PA Mobile

Dang Don. I should have tried yellin' for you.

-Dr.X

Old September 4th 04, 04:11 AM
M-Tech

Wouldn't have mattered, conditions were zilch up he-) I jawed with a
couple of locals for about 1/2 hr and called it a night.

Don

Old September 7th 04, 11:50 PM
Twistedhed

I guess I missed ya Twist. I caught Eagle One out of Arizona (who
promptly told me I was off freq and heard Triple 7 (local op) talkin'
to LA with no problem. I usually get north/south skip, so I consider
east/west as unusual and attribute it to the weather. I expect it to
stay this way for a little while. At least while Francis is in town.
Maybe I better get that radio on frequency before we lose the conditions
and have to wait for the next hurricane.
-Dr.X
_
Hope you're ok down there.....38 low tonight..I'll have it on.

Old September 8th 04, 12:34 AM
Dr.X

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
I guess I missed ya Twist. I caught Eagle One out of Arizona (who
promptly told me I was off freq and heard Triple 7 (local op) talkin'
to LA with no problem. I usually get north/south skip, so I consider
east/west as unusual and attribute it to the weather. I expect it to
stay this way for a little while. At least while Francis is in town.
Maybe I better get that radio on frequency before we lose the conditions
and have to wait for the next hurricane.
-Dr.X
_
Hope you're ok down there.....38 low tonight..I'll have it on.

Doin' ok. I see from other threads that you made it as well. Good! I didn't
think a little storm with a girly name like Frances could keep a good man
down. :-P

-Dr.X

Old September 8th 04, 12:46 AM
Dr.X

"Dr.X" wrote in message
[...]

Oops. Forgot to say, yeah, I'll try 38L tonight. My bud Bill and I will be
putting his antenna back up. Don't know how long it will take since we don't
know what hardware we have available to us. We may need to make a Home Depot
run. But we'll definately want to test his "skip button" on 38L.

-Dr.X

conditions Doug Smith W9WI Dx 14 October 26th 04 05:43 AM
conditions Doug Smith W9WI Dx 0 October 25th 04 03:28 AM
Conditions Lately... M-Tech CB 7 September 3rd 04 04:01 PM
Great Conditions Scott in Baltimore CB 3 July 6th 04 04:52 PM