Old September 22nd 04, 07:38 AM
DR. Death

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in message
om...
Actually, we already know. We knew even before you threatened. You are
a keyclown. Keyclowns are predictable.

Anything you do will not silence the AKC, and you know it will not.
Therefore, anything you do is fruitless. You are an impotent little
keyclown with a big mouth and a little mind. This has been proven.

If you substitute the word Nazi for AKC and Jew for Keyclown, you can almost
hear Hitler's voice.

Old September 22nd 04, 02:16 PM
Phil Covington

In article , DR. Death says...

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in message
. com...
Actually, we already know. We knew even before you threatened. You are
a keyclown. Keyclowns are predictable.

Anything you do will not silence the AKC, and you know it will not.
Therefore, anything you do is fruitless. You are an impotent little
keyclown with a big mouth and a little mind. This has been proven.

If you substitute the word Nazi for AKC and Jew for Keyclown, you can almost
hear Hitler's voice.

n8wwm tea bagged me

Old September 22nd 04, 03:43 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

"DR. Death" wrote in message ...
"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in message
om...
Actually, we already know. We knew even before you threatened. You are
a keyclown. Keyclowns are predictable.

Anything you do will not silence the AKC, and you know it will not.
Therefore, anything you do is fruitless. You are an impotent little
keyclown with a big mouth and a little mind. This has been proven.

If you substitute the word Nazi for AKC and Jew for Keyclown, you can almost
hear Hitler's voice.

LOL! Yeah right...Well, people...there they go again. I told you
keyclowns were desperate people. Now it is supposed to be racist in
some way to be against keyclownism. LOL! It is not racist....although
maybe it is "speciest", since anyome with that reptilian mental
process obviously is way to dumb to be human.

Again, you prove your desperation and the fruitlessness of your
endeavor. Have fun, seeya when the zoo opens again...what do you want,
peanuts or popcorn?

The AKC rules all keyclowns and there is not one single thing you can
do to stop it. Keep trying if you want, though. We enjoy the
entertainment of seeing you yip and jump on command.