Old September 21st 04, 04:28 PM
Twistedhed

Mopar wrote:
This is sort of what it looks like, only on a larger scale..the last
time I "seen" it done.
http://www.icc.ru/radio/images/brocken_mast.jpg
_
Dayum!

Old September 21st 04, 06:04 PM
Steveo

(Twistedhed) wrote:
Mopar wrote:
This is sort of what it looks like, only on a larger scale..the last
time I "seen" it done.
http://www.icc.ru/radio/images/brocken_mast.jpg
_
Dayum!

I "witnessed" a 50 foot tower and a PDL II being yanked down by an
irate guy with a piece of heavy rope and a Ford F-250 4x4 once.

It sure shut the stupid ******* up in a hurry! g

Old September 22nd 04, 01:02 AM
I Am Not George

Steveo wrote in message ...
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20040921183804.159
Looks like I owe you an apology for some of the false George
accusations,
George. Hope you accept.

I accept Steve

Thanks.

What??????your letting him off the hook that easy? How do you know hes
not the false george, assclown? theoretically of course
Old September 22nd 04, 04:50 AM
I ain't George either

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge" wrote
in message ...
Steveo wrote in news:20040921063527.282
:

The gig is up fugly, -YOU- are Doug. There never was any truce, since
you have been posting the same tired **** thru AOL after you agreed
to knock it off.

Now...wouldn't you like to know what Steveo has planned as paybacks?

whoa whao there Steveo I thought I wAS THE GOOGLE /AOL POSTER?? I hope you
guys make up your minds again...

Jesus! Are you that much of an idiot? IP?