Old September 21st 04, 12:06 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Default AKC SHOWS APPRECIATION FOR Mopeadope

We wish to extend our sincerest thanks to mopeadope for continuing to
perform as trained by us, his AKC Masters.

Having a low level of frustration like he does is hell on him until he
responds to our commands. Good boy, mopeadope...here's yer biscuit.
Sit up now, mopeadope...yap some more now...ahhh SUCH a good
mopeadope.

Yessiree, that mopeadope sure takes to training. Gooooood boy,
mopeadope, gooooood boy!

heheheheh

Training keyclowns to yap for your personal amusement, and for that
matter to show their lack of normailty is easy and fun, thanks to the
patented AKC system of keyclown training. Get your free guide to
better keyclown training today!