Old September 22nd 04, 08:04 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Default mopeadope the trained chicken/wacky boy

Inside mopeadope's tiny mind:

"Pweeeease you bad AKC men...PWEEEEEASE stop saying things about us
keycwowns! Stop or I'm gonna come after you wid my 12 gauge digi cam
and I'm gonna say bad things about you on the internet, too. Awsoe,
I'm gonna dwive to your house and take pichers and make an ass of
myself, too. Now, be scawed of dat cuz I know I am scawed of it! I am
mopeadope, and any time I cwy I am 'poseda get wat I wannnnt! My mommy
and daddy gave me wat I wanted when I cwied and whined, an' yer
'poseda, too!"

Get your FREE keyclown training kit today...it worked on mopeadope, it
will work on any keyclown.