Old September 24th 04, 11:08 PM
I Am Not George

Default whiny whiny keyclowns LOL

Man, look at all this crisco stuff and court records and ebay feedback
and gay posts etc. you guys are so easily led by the nose. All N8 has
to do is make 1 or 2 posts reminding you that your powerless and you
go insane filling up the NG with useless garbage LOL. He is so right,
he has got you pegged, you behave according to his wishes and there is
nothing you can do about it. Carry on with your programmed responses..
Old September 24th 04, 11:38 PM
I am not george, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge are mo

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
Man, look at all this crisco stuff and court records and ebay feedback
and gay posts etc. you guys are so easily led by the nose. All N8 has
to do is make 1 or 2 posts reminding you that your powerless and you
go insane filling up the NG with useless garbage LOL. He is so right,
he has got you pegged, you behave according to his wishes and there is
nothing you can do about it. Carry on with your programmed responses..

Yes, he's very smart...so smart in fact that the courts had to remind him to
take care of his kids.

Old September 25th 04, 04:08 AM
I Am Not George

"I am not george, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge are morons!" wrote in message ...
"I Am Not George" wrote in message
Man, look at all this crisco stuff and court records and ebay feedback
and gay posts etc. you guys are so easily led by the nose. All N8 has
to do is make 1 or 2 posts reminding you that your powerless and you
go insane filling up the NG with useless garbage LOL. He is so right,
he has got you pegged, you behave according to his wishes and there is
nothing you can do about it. Carry on with your programmed responses..

Yes, he's very smart...so smart in fact that the courts had to
remind him to take care of his kids.

Programmed response #1. Good boy randy. Now mopedope may post under an
alias. You will in fact use up as much bandwidth as possible and do it
on a schedule that AKC dictates. Keyclown gear will cease being
traded, keyclown discussion will erode, gay activity will decline, all
because you are being led by the nose to do what you are told. Carry
on..
Old September 25th 04, 04:39 AM
gw

"I am not george, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge are morons!" wrote in message ...
"I Am Not George" wrote in message
Man, look at all this crisco stuff and court records and ebay feedback
and gay posts etc. you guys are so easily led by the nose. All N8 has
to do is make 1 or 2 posts reminding you that your powerless and you
go insane filling up the NG with useless garbage LOL. He is so right,
he has got you pegged, you behave according to his wishes and there is
nothing you can do about it. Carry on with your programmed responses..

Yes, he's very smart...so smart in fact that the courts had to remind him to
take care of his kids.

oh blow it out your ass chapman, go smoke your crack pipe and stfu.
your **** is getting real boring. can't you see what the akc is trying
to do??? we are attempting to clean up this newsgroup and get rid of
the illegal amplifers. perhaps you are mad because nebo fingered you
on that dui conviction in south houston a while back but hell ,don't
take it out on this newsgroup. we the akc are here, we are in control
and we will make the crooked ways straight. can you smell what the akc
is doing??? no doubt about it.....AKC4L....
Old September 25th 04, 06:42 AM
AKC KennelMaster

om...
wrote in message
[...]

What the hell "conviction" are you talking about, much less any arrest? I
don't even know Nebout. Go crawl back under your rock little one, smoke some
more crack and make up better stories...this one blows like you do.

P.S. Did Doug let you blow him to join the AKC?

Old September 25th 04, 02:49 PM
I am not george, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge are mo

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge" wrote
in message ...
Steveo wrote in news:20040925060716.713
:

For those that don't already know, this ****chop is posting with multiple
nyms in order to stir more ****.

Grow the **** up, cheesecutter.

Kinda like you and Randy, so why not say something to yourself and Randy?

Did you get lost somewhere? Please try to keep up.

Old September 26th 04, 04:12 AM
Landshark

wrote in message
[...]

10-4 doncha know.............. LOL!!! I noticed that too.

Landshark

--
The world is good-natured to people
who are good natured.

Old September 27th 04, 07:36 AM
I Am Not George

"I am not george, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge are morons!" wrote in message ...
"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge" wrote
in message ...
Steveo wrote in news:20040925060716.713
:

For those that don't already know, this ****chop is posting with multiple
nyms in order to stir more ****.

Grow the **** up, cheesecutter.

Kinda like you and Randy, so why not say something to yourself and Randy?

Did you get lost somewhere? Please try to keep up.

your the one whos lost, ass grease