RadioBanter

-   -   OT ping Jim (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/32609-ot-ping-jim.html)

Twistedhed October 11th 04 04:33 PM

From: (Dave=A0Hall)
On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 09:46:48 -0400,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:
The really great part is that you SUCK as a

researcher, and you prove it more and more

with each post you make. You couldn't even

find the information on the CB'er who was

cited for disturbing the peace in Norristown.

Wasn't I. I merely pointed it out.

Pointed what out?

That Kimberly T. Hall is your wife. Are you that ashamed of her that you
deny her as being your wife? What a husband you are. But then again,
personal information of each other is of no consequence, but you just
can't move past your retardations and unsettling compulsions
originatiing with a tick that forces you to concern yourself with my
real world life, so much to the point that you concern yourself with my
work and my childhood and make it a topic of yours. Return fire is
fairplay. If you wish to stay on topic (as you have been instructed that
such off-topics in a radio room illustrates poor communicative skills),
attack the topic as opposed to the person making the posts that somehow
dictate your behavior.

That you can't find the information about the

CB bust in Norristown?

Incidents made up by yourself are not real.

This fact that you then used as the basis to

conclude that I made the whole thing up?

Actually, I used the fact that no record exists. Your lack of providing
for your claims and blaming me for your incompetence and not doing so is
legendary.

You call me a liar based on nothing more than
your own ineptitude.

I call you a liar based on your own self-contradictions,,,and your lies.

Is this "teacher" the "Kim T. Hall" you referred

to in an earlier post? (chuckle). Well who is

she?

Your wife.

My wife eh? I'm not sure if I want to deny it, or

let you think you found out something.

It's not up to you to decide what I believe, but it certainly is of your
major concern.

I'll tell you what, you believe what you want.

Thinking I might do otherwise based on anything you can present is where
you err
in judgement.

It's just as funny either way, watching you

respond so predictably to my stimuli.

What you misinterpret as *your* "stimuli" (reasons originating with
your communication deficit), is unable to remain focused or on radio
topic.

Dave

"Sandbagger"

N3CVJ