Old September 27th 04, 03:46 AM
Oleg Spabwippie

Default Brian Bower Hate Posts

Brian Bower Captain Crane ) seems not to realize
that anyone has 100% legal right to copy any Usenet posts. Well, below
are posts he made, but he may be tring to nuke his posts. He's the one
who madethehateful posts, and I'm simply spreading the news, 100%
legally.

=A0
)
Subject: GAYS GET OUT OF DISNEYLAND NOW OR ???
alt.disney.disneyland
Date: 2004-09-24 04:25:01 PST
GAYS GET OUT OF DISNEYLAND NOW OR I WILL KICK YOU ALL IN THE BALLS....
THERE WILL BE SPILLED URINE SACKS ALL OVER THE PLACE AT DISNEYLAND IF I
SEE A GAY THERE..... DISNEYLAND WILL HAVE TO CALL HAZMAT CONTROL - AS
SPILLED URINE SACKS FROM GAYS COULD CAUSE DEATH AND DISEASE ALL OVER
DISNEYLAND.... ATTENTION GAYS - GO BACK INTO THE CLOSET AND LOCK THE
DOOR AND DIE OF STARVATION..... KICK EM IN THE BALLS IF YOU SEE A GAY AT
DISNEYLAND.... MAYBE IF WE DO THAT ALL THE GAYS WILL GO TO KNOTTS DINGLE
BERRY FARM....OH THE PAIN, THE PAIN( DR SMITH ) ATTENTION ALL DISNEYLAND
THOW-UP CLEANER UPPERS : MILLIONS OF GAYS BALL SACKS ARE LAYING ON THE
GROUND DUE TO NORMAL PEOPLE AT DISNEYLAND KICKED THEM IN THE BALLS. THE
GUEST CAME UP TO THE GAY PERSON AND SAID - HELLO BALLS !!! AND THAT
STARTED THE WHOLE THING TO GET THE GAYS OUT OF DISNEYLAND REVOLUTOION -
USE GLOVES AND BLEACH WHEN PICKING UP THE THOUSANDS OF GAY BALL SACKS
LAYING AROUND DISNEY LAND.... A SPECIAL DUMPSTER WILL BE LOCATED BY WALT
DISNEYS STATUE SO YOU CAN DISPOSE OF THE GAY BALL SACKS THERE....AND
EVERYTIME YOU THROW AWAY A GAY LEAKING BALL SACK IN THE DUMPSTER BY THE
STATUE OF MR DISNEY THROW YOUR RIGHT HAND UP AND SAY "HEIL DISNEY" THE
WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE.....

=A0 From: Captain Crane
) Subject: A GOOD GAY IS A DEAD GAY !!! View:
Complete Thread (5 articles) Original FormatNewsgroups:
alt.disney.disneyland
Date: 2004-09-24 04:05:21 PST
I have GAYOPHOBIA - Gays make me SICK !!!. Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,,,,,
A GOOD GAY IS A DEAD GAY !!!.....
DIE ALL OF YOU DIE !!!!
IF YOU SEE A GAY AT DISNEYLAND GO UP TO HIM AND SAY "HELLO BALL'S." AND
KICK THEM HARD IN THE BALLS.... PROBLEM SOLVED ALL THE GAYS WILL GO
HOME....WALT DISNEY WOULD BE HAPPY - HE WOULD KICK A GAY IN THE BALLS
AND SAY "GET OUT OF MY PARK !!!!! ITS GOOD TO BE THE KING !!!!

From: Captain Crane )
Subject: Stairway To Gilligans Island
rec.music.dementia
Date: 1999/08/13
Does anybody out there have the song "Stairway to Gilligans Island"
Recorded on Tape.???? If anybody has it I will Pay someone if they will
make a good Quality copy of it and send it to me. I work at the MGM
Hotel In Las Vegas Nevada and My Co-Workers do not Believe the song
exists. =A0 =A0 I have only heard the song 1 time when i was a kid in
1978...
Please Email :

From: Captain Crane )
Subject: OT: Cirque Du Soleil MGM Grand tickets on sale
alt.disney.disneyland
Date: 2004-09-14 03:45:03 PST
I work for the MGM / Mirage.... That show is not for me.... looks kinda
strange.
Brian - Las Vegas , NV

From: Captain Crane )
rec.music.dementia
Date: 1999/08/13
Does anybody out there have the song "Stairway to Gilligans Island"
Recorded on Tape.???? If anybody has it I will Pay someone if they will
make a good Quality copy of it and send it to me. I work at the MGM
Hotel In Las Vegas Nevada and My Co-Workers do not Believe the song
exists. I have only heard the song 1 time when i was a kid in
1978...
Please Email :

From: Captain Crane )
alt.disney.disneyland
Date: 2004-09-14 03:45:03 PST
I work for the MGM / Mirage.... That show is not for me.... looks kinda
strange.
Brian - Las Vegas , NV

Change the word gay to keyclown.