Old November 26th 03, 09:24 PM
Reg1647

Default ALL MUST READ!!!

I have come to conclusion that 99% of everybody on this message board is gay,
queer, fag or how ever you want to put it. you cant say anything on here
without somebody or someone calling you a dick sucker or some kind of a
homosexual act, it happens everytime. I'm sure somebody will call me a dick
sucker or something in that context after all this and that will just (prove)
what I said is right. And that will also prove that homosexuality
is what on your mind all the time. What you say is usually what you are
thinking. So if you are thinking that you have to be gay. And try to have a
good day.
Old November 26th 03, 10:11 PM
Idxeleven

Yes. The ham community has its quirks.

....and they all seem to hang here with us norml folks!.....MN102USA
Old November 27th 03, 01:13 AM
jim

Idxeleven wrote:
Yes. The ham community has its quirks.

...and they all seem to hang here with us norml folks!.....MN102USA

did you get the email i sent about the missing pieces i found for the pdlII?

Old November 27th 03, 01:40 AM
Idxeleven

did you get the email i sent about the missing pieces i found for the pdlII?

No I did not,resend please!!!...MN102USA
Old November 27th 03, 01:54 AM
jim

Idxeleven wrote:
did you get the email i sent about the missing pieces i found for the pdlII?

No I did not,resend please!!!...MN102USA

done....

OT- How to be a Net Tough Guy (a must read) Viceroy Fraterus Vehiocipede Policy 1 January 31st 04 07:40 AM
SWR read to TX or rather to the antenna ? Thierry Antenna 27 January 20th 04 10:37 PM
Read it and WEEP!!! stewart Policy 0 January 20th 04 01:10 AM
Marked All Read HELP! SLINKY JDer8745 Antenna 6 January 18th 04 09:11 PM
chuckie blast from the past version 3..... gw CB 0 November 9th 03 02:05 AM