Old September 27th 04, 06:22 PM
KC8QJP

Default My apologies to the group!

My height/weight are pretty proportionate. Ask someone who knows
me. There are several on here. I am not homely, in fact I am quite
appealing to women. I have my original teeth, I don't smell like a
pigs ass, and my mind is 100% functional (unlike you in all cases
there). There is no hypocrisy involved at all here. You cumhole faggot
ass punks can't take the AKC whuppin' your ass over and over. You
search in vain or in fake/erroneous information for ANYTHING you can
find to disparge us, to no avail. The hypocrisy is from your faggot
cumhole mouth, and it shows in your fear of stepping out and saying
the **** you say publicly. Notice that I don't hide a friggin' thing.
HARDEEHARRHARRHARR! LIFE IS GOOD FOR ME!

http://img88.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img88...closefugly.jpg

"Matt" wrote in message
"WA8ULX" wrote in message
Now if you would just leave ham radio, you would make your biggest ever
contribution to the betterment of the hobby. Congratulations and thanks

in
advance.

WB4JNX

It will never happen,Ham Radio needs people like me to keep the, Knuckle
Draggin, Sissy girl, CBplussers in line.

So you recognise that you are the head "Knuckle Draggin, Sissy girl,
CBplusser"?

Old September 27th 04, 08:50 PM
Steveo

"KC8QJP" wrote:
My height/weight are pretty proportionate. Ask someone who knows
me. There are several on here. I am not homely, in fact I am quite
appealing to women. I have my original teeth, I don't smell like a
pigs ass, and my mind is 100% functional (unlike you in all cases
there). There is no hypocrisy involved at all here. You cumhole faggot
ass punks can't take the AKC whuppin' your ass over and over. You
search in vain or in fake/erroneous information for ANYTHING you can
find to disparge us, to no avail. The hypocrisy is from your faggot
cumhole mouth, and it shows in your fear of stepping out and saying
the **** you say publicly. Notice that I don't hide a friggin' thing.
HARDEEHARRHARRHARR! LIFE IS GOOD FOR ME!

http://img88.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img88...closefugly.jpg

You is one butt ugly mo fo!

My apologies to the group! Steveo Antenna 0 September 28th 04 10:46 AM
My apologies to the group! KC8QJP CB 3 September 28th 04 10:46 AM
NOTICE TO ALL NEWS GROUP MEMBER Mohd Nazry Bin Mustapa Equipment 0 January 3rd 04 07:59 PM
Shut Up Twisted, Shut Up Rec.radio.cb Betterment League CB 2 November 28th 03 03:08 PM