Old September 29th 04, 05:42 AM
I Am Not George

Default MOPEDOPES KEYCLOWN TEST

MOPEDOPES KEYCLOWN TEST

YOUR NAME (we know your too scared to give your real name so pick

the name of a NASCAR racer and add an "s" to it)

ADDRESS (we know your terrified of anyone finding out where you live

so just give a general town and state like Medina OH)

BIRTH DATE (nope cant give this out either, someone may track you

down, better leave it blank)
________________________________

EXAM INSTRUCTIONS:

Make a circle (no on second though better not they may be able to trace

you thru your handwriting, just pee on the correct line)

1. You use a telephone to _______.

A. Leave anonymous calls on hams answering machines

2. You use the internet to ___________.

A. Pick fights
B. Challenge people to fights
C. Tell people you want to meet them for fights
D. Fights

3. What do you do with hams who disagree with your illegal radio operations?

A. Threaten to beat them up
B. Post their name and address
C. Post there wifes name and address

4. A "ham" radio is:

A. Something I own but am too stupid to get a license for
B. Something to be proud about using illegally

5. Your penis is how long?

A. .007 in
A. .01 in
A. .1 in

6. How many bands are there on a ham radio?

A. 5 or 6 but I can only use 11 meters because I am too stupid to get a license to use others

7. How do you behave when you visit hams?

A. Make sure there not home then take pictures and leave notes
A. Ring the doorbell then run into the street

8. What color is the stripe on your back?

A. Yellow
B. Yellow
C. Yellow
D. Yellow

END OF EXAM.

YOUR SIGNATURE (just make an X because otherwise people will find out who you really are and that would be very scary LOL)