Old October 1st 04, 04:44 PM
I Am Not George

Default moped = stoopid

Steveo wrote:
"U Know Who" wrote:
http://k0swi.microlnk.com/REVIEW/ICO...com_746_hf.htm

Here's my base CB.

http://www.radioing.com/collins/pix03.html

your too stupid to get a ham license.
Old October 1st 04, 09:42 PM
BP

(I Am Not George) wrote in
:

Steveo
wrote:
"U Know Who" wrote:
http://k0swi.microlnk.com/REVIEW/ICO...com_746_hf.htm

Here's my base CB.

http://www.radioing.com/collins/pix03.html

your too stupid to get a ham license.

(I Am Not George), Yes or No, DO YOU have a ham licence?

Old October 2nd 04, 12:13 AM
BP

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote
in :

BP wrote in news:10lrg8tflscc8d0
@corp.supernews.com:

Hey Steve why do you always answer for Steveo?

It is actually a classic, look at the number of posts BP has made and
look at how many are in direct reply to Steveo or someone talking to
or about Steveo/Moped.

Here George, have a tissue. When you regain your composer, work on that
slam-dunk evidence to back up your statement. Alrighty then... :-)

HTH
Old October 2nd 04, 05:47 AM
BP

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote
in :

BP wrote in
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote
in :

BP wrote in news:10lrg8tflscc8d0
@corp.supernews.com:

Hey Steve why do you always answer for Steveo?

It is actually a classic, look at the number of posts BP has made
and look at how many are in direct reply to Steveo or someone
talking to or about Steveo/Moped.

Here George, have a tissue. When you regain your composer, work on
that slam-dunk evidence to back up your statement. Alrighty then...
:-)

HTH

well needless to say no one mentioned slam dunk evidence assclown, you
are one of 4 people no one else is as obsessed as the group of you
more specificaly just a 2 or 3 of you. doesnt matter your a sock
puppet who parrots what he posted previously, deal with it it is who
you are and not real good at it anyhow, you lie to much .

You simply have no proof to support your assertions. Admit it, George,
you're an obfuscating blowhard, and you cannot back up your bull****.
Here, have another hanky.

Old October 2nd 04, 10:40 AM
jonz

"BP" wrote in message
[...]

hi guys, geez you are a bandwidth wasting bunch of anal retentive idiots

GET A LIFE THE LOT OF YIZ....JONZ

Old October 2nd 04, 01:28 PM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
BP wrote in news:10lscmkbjn60t23
@corp.supernews.com:

You simply have no proof to support your assertions. Admit it, George,
you're an obfuscating blowhard, and you cannot back up your bull****.
Here, have another hanky.

I have plenty of proof, trust me steveo you been bagged and tagged. My
proof is every bit as strong as you thinking I am george... roflma now
that is a hoot. Steve Parks what do you say about that.

I say I don't have Supernews, dumbass.

--
John Kerry honored by commies -
http://tinyurl.com/3cncy
Old October 2nd 04, 02:17 PM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20041002082857.544
:

I say I don't have Supernews, dumbass.

Doesn't matter what you say you are a proven liar, asspunk.

Hey your memorabilia must pay well, do you get royalties?

Old October 2nd 04, 05:43 PM
BP

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote
in :

BP wrote in news:10lscmkbjn60t23
@corp.supernews.com:

You simply have no proof to support your assertions. Admit it,
George, you're an obfuscating blowhard, and you cannot back up your
bull****. Here, have another hanky.

I have plenty of proof, trust me steveo you been bagged and tagged.

Non Sequitur! Your facts are highly questionable. And you still
have *not* provided any support for your unfounded accusations.
You know damned well that I'm NOT Steve, ..just admit it, chump.

My proof is every bit as strong as you thinking I am george...
roflma now that is a hoot. Steve Parks what do you say about
that.

It's not a matter of WHO YOU really are? Sadly, it's merely the
reality of WHAT_YOU_ARE? People can easily fill in those blank(s)
about you and your motives, and I'll bet you a $-grand-$, that it
ain't none too flattering, freek-boi!? lol!

Yet another AKC leg humping ti-rade coming, forth'with. (chuckle)

Old October 2nd 04, 11:48 PM
BP

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote
in :

BP wrote in news:10ltmlbdf9lk263
@corp.supernews.com:

Non Sequitur! Your facts are highly questionable. And you still
have *not* provided any support for your unfounded accusations.
You know damned well that I'm NOT Steve, ..just admit it, chump.

I guess I am supposed to say you are twisty now right.

My proof is every bit as strong as you thinking I am george...
roflma now that is a hoot. Steve Parks what do you say about
that.

It's not a matter of WHO YOU really are?

Oh ist sure is you and your ilk would fall about yourself posting
forges of wa3moj if you didn't believe your own lies.

Right out of the AKC playbook.. snip, edit, obfuscate, change
the context, project, fabricate, deceive, make **** up out of
whole cloth, typical everyday, AKC rules of engagement, etc.

Soooooo laughably predictable, as usual.. YAWN

Old October 3rd 04, 03:13 AM
BP

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote
in :

BP wrote in news:10luc2ijtkjjm77
@corp.supernews.com:

Right out of the AKC playbook.. snip, edit, obfuscate, change
the context, project, fabricate, deceive, make **** up out of
whole cloth, typical everyday, AKC rules of engagement, etc.

Soooooo laughably predictable, as usual.. YAWN

Sock puppets, anonymous, hypocrites, liars,forgers, project, don't
answer question, lies, deciet, assclowns.... Soooooo laughably
predictable, as usual.. "Yawn"

Too shallow to come up with your own material, geo? LOL!

pla'gi-a-rism: to take (ideas, writings, etc.) from
(another) and pass them off as one's own.

Yet another example of curious george's, mischievous antics.

COMING SOON...a chat with Moped Psychiatrist to keyclowns CB 1 September 20th 04 07:29 PM
Twithed & Moped messing with your head rrcb freedom fighter CB 3 December 20th 03 06:16 AM
Re- Punk'ng Moped Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup CB 1 November 18th 03 10:30 PM
moped stuped LMAO In Allentown CB 5 September 25th 03 10:03 AM
coming soon: Moped website Auctions croak here CB 0 September 20th 03 02:18 PM