Old October 1st 04, 10:20 PM
I Am Not George

Default moped = stoopid

BP wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote in
m:

Steveo
wrote:
"U Know Who" wrote:
http://k0swi.microlnk.com/REVIEW/ICO...com_746_hf.htm

Here's my base CB.

http://www.radioing.com/collins/pix03.html

your too stupid to get a ham license.

(I Am Not George), Yes or No, DO YOU have a ham licence?

My answer is the same as given by Twistedhed when asked the same
question:

"I own many radios. Unlike yourself, because I mention a single brand,
doesn't mean it's all I have or use, but attempted education of an
insane person is useless. "

...if you have problems with that see Twisty LOL
Old October 1st 04, 11:53 PM
WA3MOJ

In article , I Am Not George
says...

BP wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote in
om:

Steveo
wrote:
"U Know Who" wrote:
http://k0swi.microlnk.com/REVIEW/ICO...com_746_hf.htm

Here's my base CB.

http://www.radioing.com/collins/pix03.html

your too stupid to get a ham license.

(I Am Not George), Yes or No, DO YOU have a ham licence?

My answer is the same as given by Twistedhed when asked the same
question:

"I own many radios. Unlike yourself, because I mention a single brand,
doesn't mean it's all I have or use, but attempted education of an
insane person is useless. "

..if you have problems with that see Twisty LOL

Im really stoopid.

Old October 2nd 04, 12:26 AM
BP

(I Am Not George) wrote in
m:

BP
wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote in
om:

Steveo
wrote:
"U Know Who" wrote:
http://k0swi.microlnk.com/REVIEW/ICO...com_746_hf.htm

Here's my base CB.

http://www.radioing.com/collins/pix03.html

your too stupid to get a ham license.

(I Am Not George), Yes or No, DO YOU have a ham licence?

My answer is the same as given by Twistedhed when asked the same
question:

"I own many radios. Unlike yourself, because I mention a single brand,
doesn't mean it's all I have or use, but attempted education of an
insane person is useless. "

..if you have problems with that see Twisty LOL

Hey google-boi, if you don't have a ham licence?, thats ok. No big
deal. You don't have to be so jittery about it. It was, after all,
just a harmless question. ::chuckle::

Old October 2nd 04, 06:27 PM
I Am Not George

BP wrote in message ...
(I Am Not George) wrote in
m:

BP
wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote in
om:

Steveo
wrote:
"U Know Who" wrote:
http://k0swi.microlnk.com/REVIEW/ICO...com_746_hf.htm

Here's my base CB.

http://www.radioing.com/collins/pix03.html

your too stupid to get a ham license.

(I Am Not George), Yes or No, DO YOU have a ham licence?

My answer is the same as given by Twistedhed when asked the same
question:

"I own many radios. Unlike yourself, because I mention a single brand,
doesn't mean it's all I have or use, but attempted education of an
insane person is useless. "

..if you have problems with that see Twisty LOL

Hey google-boi, if you don't have a ham licence?, thats ok. No big
deal. You don't have to be so jittery about it. It was, after all,
just a harmless question. ::chuckle::

there is no "baked potato" listed in qrz.com ::chuckle::
Old October 5th 04, 10:56 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

(I Am Not George) wrote in message om...
BP wrote in message ...
(I Am Not George) wrote in
m:

BP
wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote in
om:

Steveo
wrote:
"U Know Who" wrote:
http://k0swi.microlnk.com/REVIEW/ICO...com_746_hf.htm

Here's my base CB.

http://www.radioing.com/collins/pix03.html

your too stupid to get a ham license.

(I Am Not George), Yes or No, DO YOU have a ham licence?

My answer is the same as given by Twistedhed when asked the same
question:

"I own many radios. Unlike yourself, because I mention a single brand,
doesn't mean it's all I have or use, but attempted education of an
insane person is useless. "

..if you have problems with that see Twisty LOL

Hey google-boi, if you don't have a ham licence?, thats ok. No big
deal. You don't have to be so jittery about it. It was, after all,
just a harmless question. ::chuckle::

there is no "baked potato" listed in qrz.com ::chuckle::

Look under "Butt Pumped" Baked Potato is an alias!

moped = stoopid I Am Not George CB 15 October 5th 04 10:47 PM
COMING SOON...a chat with Moped Psychiatrist to keyclowns CB 1 September 20th 04 07:29 PM
Re- Punk'ng Moped Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup CB 1 November 18th 03 10:30 PM
moped stuped LMAO In Allentown CB 5 September 25th 03 10:03 AM
coming soon: Moped website Auctions croak here CB 0 September 20th 03 02:18 PM