Old October 6th 04, 02:31 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:

"Landshark" wrote:

"jim" wrote in message
.net...

Landshark wrote:

"jim" wrote in message
. cv.net...

The Baptist Worrior wrote:

On 3 Oct 2004 15:04:40 -0700, (Brian
Griffey) wrote:

Wow... I'm surprised to see so many old names pop out of the
woodwork. Good to hear from you all. I can't believe they are still
talking about Voobner! He wasn't worth discussing a year ago... lol
SSB... I only wish I had time to work on radio stuff. I was laid off
my job about one year ago and was a bum for about five months.
Things have been turbulent ever since. Maybe it'll settle down again
and I can get back to my hobby. I did work on a new automotive
product during this time that has become sucessful. That has taken
over most of my spare time for now. Good to hear from you!

Professor
http://www.telstar-electronics.com/

Hello Griffey...

LTNS.

-Chuck K8CPA

you claimed you were going away charles. please do so.

Now now Jim, he has the right
to change his mind But, didn't he lose his
license? how come he still posts with it
as his sig?

Landshark

when does charles do anything remotely sensible?
you going to the anti akc ho down next year?

You know dude, if it really happens, a date set
a side, doesn't conflict with work or family time, Hell Yah!

Landshark

We should probably work on the date and location pretty soon so that
people can plan for it. It's gonna take a small miracle to get
everyone together, and the more advanced notice the better.

i figure since most of the posters are east of the mississippi the
location should be as such, august would be ideal preferably the first
couple of weeks as its enough past the fourth and enough before labor
day. something in a private campground or even a private yard with
enough acreage not to be a bother to neighbors. kentucky maybe?
Old October 6th 04, 09:59 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

"Landshark" wrote:

"jim" wrote in message
.net...

Landshark wrote:

"jim" wrote in message
. cv.net...

[...]

The campgound idea is good since most have provisions for group outings,
Kentucky would be good with me. August is good too.
Old October 6th 04, 03:07 PM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

"Landshark" wrote:

"jim" wrote in message
.net...

Landshark wrote:

"jim" wrote in message
. cv.net...

Griffey) wrote:

[...]

Date as of now are good, what about Las Vegas

Landshark

--
My bad..the camera is mightier than the blowhard(s)..in most respects.

Old October 6th 04, 05:10 PM
Twistedhed

Moparholic wrote:
The campgound idea is good since most have provisions for group outings,
Kentucky would be good with me. August is good too.
_

The Daniel Boone National Forest has some awesome areas to camp,,haven't
been there in years (eighties) but I remember eastern Kentucky is much
nicer than western.

Old October 6th 04, 05:41 PM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

"Landshark" wrote:

"jim" wrote in message
.net...

Landshark wrote:

"jim" wrote in message
. cv.net...

Griffey) wrote:

[...]

Date as of now are good, what about Las Vegas

Landshark

Dunno about Vegas but I'm with the crowd if that's what it ends up as.
Old October 7th 04, 07:44 AM
Peter

"Brian Griffey" wrote in message
om...
Only one I recognize is LandShark. I've been gone for a good while,
just thought I'd check in and say hello.

Hi.

I am still here, but I only read the posts which look like
they may be genuine, on-topic, and of interest.

Regards,

Peter.
http://www.citizensband.radiouk.com/
http://www.electronics.radiouk.com/