Old October 3rd 04, 06:25 PM
Brian Griffey

Default Hello All...

Only one I recognize is LandShark. I've been gone for a good while,
just thought I'd check in and say hello.

Professor
http://www.telstar-electronics.com/
Old October 3rd 04, 06:37 PM
sideband

Hey Prof. LTNHF...

Any luck on that 40M amp design?

-SSB

Old October 3rd 04, 08:37 PM
sideband

Gred:

1. I only use this address and nickname on the newsgroups.
2. It's "your sock puppet", not "you're". "You're" is a contraction of
"you are" and does not denote possession. "Your" is the possessive
form of "you", which is probably what you intended to use, but didn't,
for whatever reason.
3. I don't have a sock puppet, nor do I need one. Anyone with half a
brain can figure out who I am from the posts I make to this NG. I have
nothing to hide.

-SSB

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:

Hey SSB why didnt you reply to him under you're sock puppet.?

Old October 3rd 04, 11:04 PM
Brian Griffey

Wow... I'm surprised to see so many old names pop out of the woodwork.
Good to hear from you all. I can't believe they are still talking
about Voobner! He wasn't worth discussing a year ago... lol
SSB... I only wish I had time to work on radio stuff. I was laid off
my job about one year ago and was a bum for about five months. Things
have been turbulent ever since. Maybe it'll settle down again and I
can get back to my hobby. I did work on a new automotive product
during this time that has become sucessful. That has taken over most
of my spare time for now. Good to hear from you!

Old October 5th 04, 02:40 AM
Landshark

"jim" wrote in message
et...
The Baptist Worrior wrote:
On 3 Oct 2004 15:04:40 -0700, (Brian
Griffey) wrote:

Wow... I'm surprised to see so many old names pop out of the woodwork.
Good to hear from you all. I can't believe they are still talking
about Voobner! He wasn't worth discussing a year ago... lol
SSB... I only wish I had time to work on radio stuff. I was laid off
my job about one year ago and was a bum for about five months. Things
have been turbulent ever since. Maybe it'll settle down again and I
can get back to my hobby. I did work on a new automotive product
during this time that has become sucessful. That has taken over most
of my spare time for now. Good to hear from you!

Professor
http://www.telstar-electronics.com/

Hello Griffey...

LTNS.

-Chuck K8CPA

you claimed you were going away charles. please do so.

Now now Jim, he has the right
to change his mind But, didn't he lose his
license? how come he still posts with it
as his sig?

Landshark

--
That does suck..sometimes you're the
windshield..sometimes you're the bug.

Old October 5th 04, 02:46 AM
jim

Landshark wrote:
"jim" wrote in message
et...

[...]

when does charles do anything remotely sensible?
you going to the anti akc ho down next year?
Old October 5th 04, 03:07 AM
Landshark

"jim" wrote in message
et...
Landshark wrote:
"jim" wrote in message
et...

Griffey) wrote:

[...]

You know dude, if it really happens, a date set
a side, doesn't conflict with work or family time, Hell Yah!

Landshark

--
Any day riding, is better than
being a newsgroupie

73 Baja Stroppe Bronco
98 Buell S3 Thunderbolt
99 Ford F-150 Supercab 4X4 (antenna platform)

Old October 5th 04, 11:53 AM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
"jim" wrote in message
et...
Landshark wrote:
"jim" wrote in message
et...

Griffey) wrote:

[...]

We should probably work on the date and location pretty soon so that
people can plan for it. It's gonna take a small miracle to get
everyone together, and the more advanced notice the better.