Old October 3rd 04, 07:27 PM
I Am Not George

Default Question For Dwight..or who ever is in contact with dwight

Steveo wrote in message ...
(I Am Not George) wrote:
so mopedaope, you have been harassing dwight stewart
because you believe he is voob? just when I think you
cant get any more stupid..you reach new heights of
stupidness

Nope, as a matter of fact I had to set a filter to stop Dwight

from
harassing me via email, you silly little twerp.

so you have proof it was him or you just ASSuming? that doesnt

sound
like dwight. he wouldnt harass anyone via email.

It was him.

Dwight , this fella says he is certain you are Voob and you were
harassing him via email. He probably will not produce the emails in
question, that is how these guys operate, accuse and then obfuscate.

He's not an anonymous pussy like you.

steveo.....whats your real name and home address?
Old October 3rd 04, 08:46 PM
Bada Bing

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...

Hi Leland.

Old October 4th 04, 04:41 AM
Leland C. Scott

"Bada Bing" wrote in message

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...

Hi Leland.

I see the mass confusion about who is who continues. Oh well its a source of
entertainment to see people guessing identities and getting it all wrong
still.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

Old October 4th 04, 05:34 AM
U Know Who

"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message

"Bada Bing" wrote in message

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...

Hi Leland.

I see the mass confusion about who is who continues. Oh well its a source
of
entertainment to see people guessing identities and getting it all wrong
still.

One thing we do know Leland, is where and what you live in. Sad, really sad.
Have you thought about getting out of the projects?

Old October 4th 04, 11:36 AM
Steveo

"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
"Bada Bing" wrote in message

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...

Hi Leland.

I see the mass confusion about who is who continues. Oh well its a source
of entertainment to see people guessing identities and getting it all
wrong still.

This was the best one:

"I Am Not George" wrote in message

The person who posts as put up a link to pics
of Dougs house doug confirms he was harased at his door by someone
calling himslef peepeeholic. The plate on the car was the same one
seen on the secruity vid at Lelands house. Plate traces to Peebles so
moparholic = peebles and if not then peebles will lead to the ID of
moparholic LOL either way hes screwed blued and tatoed.
Old October 5th 04, 01:30 AM
Leland C. Scott

"Bada Bing" wrote in message

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...

Hi Leland.

I see the mass confusion about who is who continues. Oh well its a

source
of
entertainment to see people guessing identities and getting it all wrong
still.

One thing we do know Leland, is where and what you live in.

What do you care? Its a nice place, no druggies, little noise, close to
work, reasonable rent compaired to some of the other places I've looked at
etc.

Sad, really sad.

So why don't you offer to to pay for a better place for me, or are you too
cheap?

Have you thought about getting out of the projects?

Nope. 8-))

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

Contact Question Doug Birky Antenna 17 July 21st 04 10:10 PM
pactronics Q2045Q CB 1 October 31st 03 11:24 AM