Old October 8th 04, 10:47 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

ojunk (NIW) wrote in message ...
So, Be that as it may... I have come a decision. I am getting out of
Amateur Radio. This once great hobby, has degenerated down to a level
of which I wish to no longer be associated with any longer."

http://tinyurl.com/5t9sl

I am still good in the FCC's database, further more, you can, if you
can muster up a enough braincells to do so, look my call up on
http://www.buck.com I am good in the database.

so, next time, before you run your penile lubricator again, make sure
you know what the hell you're talking about first. Because I sure do
hate making you look like the JACKASS that you really are...

Boink #2

73 and have a nice day, ya imbred piece of dog crap.

-Chuck K8CPA

Oh Chuck, it is not "I" that looks like a Jacka@#, you
only have to look into the mirror everyday and you will see
the biggest one of all.
Please Remember that "Gary", "NIW" and countless
other nyms that don't matter. Hey, take some lessons from
Geo, that's why he's X/No archiving so he can cover his
tracks............ LMAO!!!

Landshark

--
Hard things are put in our way,