Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 5th 04, 04:25 PM
Twistedhed

Default twistedheds Lie's

From: (The=A0Mask)
(Twistedhed) wrote in news:523-41616393-88
@storefull-3257.bay.webtv.net:
From:
(iamnotgeorgeeither)
(Twistedhed) wrote in news:13239-415D75C4-32
@storefull-3255.bay.webtv.net:
I haven't seen anyone do what Dogie has done. No, they DON'T do the same
thing. He was convicted of jamming a repeater and
interfering with the Toledo Amateur Radio
Club by the FCC.

You just keep telling lies teisty don't you,

Information was on the Rain Report. Check google and use N8WWM, Rain
Report as your search queries.

Your lieing again Twistednutz,

Your desperate and trembling with inner frustration. Denying N8WWM was
busted and on the Rain Report is nice for your ego, but it's not
reality. It happened and is still there for your reading pleasure in the
archives.

there is no such information about any

conviction... Flat out Lie

=A0

The FCC doesn't hold trials regarding the Rain Report, Once again,
educating you on what constitutes civil from criminal regarding the FCC
has always been something about your hobby that you just can't be taught
or comprehend. Flailing your chubby arms about
and holding your breath and calling others names won;t change the fact
Dogie was busted by the FCC AND convicted by the courts of felonies.

_
=A0Besides, I don't have to..the FCC did that on the Rain Report. Your
argument continues to be with the FCC,,,they said he was found to be
jamming repeaters and interference, for some odd and unsettling personal
reason, you choose not to believe the FCC regarding this single event,
but invoke their rules left and right and maintain N8's innocence,,only
two people have done that,,N3CVJ and N8WWM..

No tipsy that is not what you said, You said he
was CONVICTED by the FCC,

You are crying crocodile tears over semantics. When the FCC rain Report
lists someone, they were deemed "guilty" by that agency. Nevertheless,
here you sit brokenhearted about Dogie being busted by the Feds,
ignoring his felonious status.

that is as bold a lie as you have told, I guees it
is that is the same as you are a *admitted*

convicted Freebander.

Good thing what you guess has never been of any importance to anyone.

The Pool Alun Policy 81 June 4th 04 03:30 AM
More lies from Christy D, fake "Attorney at Law" Llgpt General 0 September 25th 03 01:13 AM
60 meter vertical (was: WEDNESDAY: More Of Our Soldier Die for Bush's Lies) Brenda Ann General 3 August 2nd 03 11:59 AM
More Bush Regime Lies: The Case of the Aluminum Tubes shephed General 4 July 13th 03 04:46 AM