Old July 12th 03, 01:53 PM
shephed

Default More Bush Regime Lies: The Case of the Aluminum Tubes

How much does the DNC pay you people to post crap to newsgroups all day?

I could use some extra cash.

Old July 12th 03, 05:45 PM
Rain Maker

"Agent Smith" wrote in message

http://news.ft.com/servlet/ContentSe...FT/FullStory&c

You're days are marked boy. Keep on talkin'.

Old July 12th 03, 05:46 PM
Rain Maker

"Agent Smith" wrote in message
Killfile this idiot.

You're days are marked boy. Keep on talkin'.

Old July 13th 03, 04:46 AM
Rain Maker

"donut" wrote in message
You forgot to put yourself on that list.

He's already been in the original list. The little pussy thinks he's smart
cuz he can make a list of my former aliases proving he's not had a life in
at least 4 years.

I just know I've had a run in with his dumb ass in the past. There ain't no
way in the world he could have even guessed half of those aliases unless he
was being a pest before I switched from SNIP to Comcast.

So, where does one get aluminum tubes for antenna construction? Doug McLaren Antenna 17 October 19th 04 12:03 PM
Tubes FS Tom Hix w4th Homebrew 0 December 3rd 03 01:20 PM
Tubes FS Tom Hix w4th Equipment 0 December 3rd 03 01:19 PM
SURPRISE!! As 2004 Nears, Bush Pins Slump on Clinton Don Souter General 0 July 3rd 03 02:14 PM
Bush Caters to the Extremist Right Wing Wilf Kelly General 0 July 1st 03 11:12 AM