Old October 8th 04, 11:07 PM
KC8QJP

Default I'm so pretty!

I feel pretty,
Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty and witty and bright!
And I pity
Any girl who isn't me tonight.

http://hardcorefatties.dailypornogal...llsize/p05.jpg

Old October 8th 04, 11:47 PM
Steveo

"KC8QJP" wrote:
I feel pretty,
Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty and witty and bright!
And I pity
Any girl who isn't me tonight.

http://hardcorefatties.dailypornogal...6/fullsize/p05
.jpg

You sound like your felon boyfriend. Dig his self description, and then
check out a picture of him.

N8WWM whined sheepisly:
My height/weight are pretty proportionate. Ask someone who knows
me. There are several on here. I am not homely, in fact I am quite
appealing to women. I have my original teeth, I don't smell like a
pigs ass.

http://img21.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img21...closefugly.jpg

Are you two blind!?!?