Old October 9th 04, 08:02 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Default why does moped post his junk?

He is too retarded to understand english! We have told him that
nothing he says matters, but he keeps beating his weenie, oops...I
mean lips, oops I mean head against the wall. LOL!

His wife has left him for Lassie, his threats are chuckled at, he has
nothing to feel good about anymore except his perception of being a
problem for his owners the AKC...POOOOOOOR mopedapuke!

money!!! [email protected] Antenna 0 January 3rd 05 09:49 PM
money!!! [email protected] Antenna 0 January 3rd 05 06:07 PM
stuff for all hams [email protected] General 0 December 19th 03 07:31 PM
BATLABS possible stolen motorola radio post private General 0 December 13th 03 03:46 AM
The Whole Story FrankSpankMonkey CB 15 July 17th 03 01:40 PM