Old October 9th 04, 07:04 PM
Lancer

Default Doug, can you please stop ?

Doug;
There a quite a few users of this group that want to discuss legal
CB usage. Antenna istallations, which CB is the best to buy etc.
I know you are really trying to stop lillegal CB mod's.
Which I agree with, but please stop the posts that have nothing
to do with Radio?

Old October 9th 04, 07:26 PM
JASON WILLIAMS

I joined this ng because it said cb. all i have read is about illegal this
and illegal that. Its only illegal if or when u are caught. If hams want to
join in, why dont they help the so called uneducated, gain the confidence to
apply for a licence. But no all I read is a bunch of boring so called know
alls bleat on about how crap cb radio is.(CB - Citizens Band) Get it!
If you profess to know all, how can you learn.
Nuff said all 108YQ01 - Jason - Professional 11m Pirate.....

Old October 9th 04, 07:42 PM
Lancer

On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 14:07:56 -0400, "M-Tech"
wrote:

He's not trying to stop illegal cb mods...he's trying (and succeeding) to be
an ass.

Don

Don;
There are a lot of people in this group that just enjoy radio,
Antennas. Doug knows about antennas and radios. I guess if he wanted
to he could share what he has learned?
Old October 9th 04, 08:02 PM
Lancer

On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 18:26:57 GMT, "JASON WILLIAMS"
wrote:

I joined this ng because it said cb. all i have read is about illegal this
and illegal that. Its only illegal if or when u are caught. If hams want to
join in, why dont they help the so called uneducated, gain the confidence to
apply for a licence. But no all I read is a bunch of boring so called know
alls bleat on about how crap cb radio is.(CB - Citizens Band) Get it!
If you profess to know all, how can you learn.
Nuff said all 108YQ01 - Jason - Professional 11m Pirate.....

Get lost Jason. Take your pirate bull**** elsewhere.

"Lancer" wrote in message
.. .
Doug;
There a quite a few users of this group that want to discuss legal
CB usage. Antenna istallations, which CB is the best to buy etc.
I know you are really trying to stop lillegal CB mod's.
Which I agree with, but please stop the posts that have nothing
to do with Radio?

Sorry Jason;
Its illegal if you use it. Not if you get caught. If you ask a
question about how to mod your radio, or hook an amp up, your in the
wrong group. I'll be a quick as anyone else to share what I have
learned, but I won't advise you on mods or amps. You don't need them,
get yourself a good antenna.
BTW, thanks for making a point for them.

Old October 9th 04, 11:22 PM
Frank Gilliland

On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 18:26:57 GMT, "JASON WILLIAMS"
wrote in
:

I joined this ng because it said cb. all i have read is about illegal this
and illegal that. Its only illegal if or when u are caught.

That excuse has already been thoroughly discredited in this newsgroup.

If hams want to
join in, why dont they help the so called uneducated, gain the confidence to
apply for a licence.

Ham licenses are practically given away. All you need to do is take a
test, but the questions for the test come from a question pool that
the FCC makes public -- you already have the answers. And it costs
about as much as a happy meal. How much confidence does one need?

But no all I read is a bunch of boring so called know
alls bleat on about how crap cb radio is.(CB - Citizens Band) Get it!

Yes, I get it -- Citizen's Band -- not Criminal's Band, or Children's
Band, or I-want-to-be-a-ham-but-don't-have-the-confidence Band, or
It's-not-illegal-until-you-get-caught Band.

If you profess to know all, how can you learn.

Learn what? Many excuses for operating illegally have been presented
in this newsgroup, but none of them have held up under scrutiny. If
you have one that can, I'm perfectly willing to hear it.

And don't get me wrong -- I'm no goodie-two-shoes, and I have just as
much disdain for the FCC as anyone else here, maybe even more. But I
need a damn good reason if I'm going to violate federal laws and risk
a fine of several thousand dollars and/or time in federal prison.

So my mind is open to learn -- what do you have to teach me, Jason?

Old October 10th 04, 01:44 AM
leavetwistyleave

Lancer wrote in message . ..
Doug;
There a quite a few users of this group that want to discuss legal
CB usage. Antenna istallations, which CB is the best to buy etc.

The posts you are referring to, antenna, legal CB, etc. are non
keyclown posts. AKC respects this as a no-fly zone unless it is being
used by keyclowns for the purpose of attack.

I know you are really trying to stop lillegal CB mod's.
Which I agree with,
but please stop the posts that have nothing
to do with Radio?

Why do you only ask Doug to stop?

What about the people posting Crisco Cathy porn, WA3MOJ gay forges, N8
court records, etc. ..........or are these OK with you?
Old October 10th 04, 02:00 AM
leavetwistyleave

Lancer wrote in message . ..
Doug;
There a quite a few users of this group that want to discuss legal
CB usage. Antenna istallations, which CB is the best to buy etc.
I know you are really trying to stop lillegal CB mod's.
Which I agree with, but please stop the posts that have nothing
to do with Radio?

What did this post of yours have to do with radio?

From: Lancer )
Subject: (No No Not George) admits that he dreams about guys
tNewsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 2003-12-30 18:18:22

He tried to burn me with this comment:

Scratch that, you are definitely a keyqueen cuz all you can do is
dream about hetero sex:

Now what does he dream about? Is not heterosex, maybe he dreams about
gay sex? Or bisex?

If he dreams about heterosex, would that make him a keyqueen?

So I guess that means if he callls you a keyqueen, that means your
straight. Good to know, thanks No No Not George

Aaron kicks Doug out of AKC...The list U Know Who CB 24 October 20th 04 01:01 AM
AKC's gayness AKC Master Control CB 13 May 8th 04 01:52 PM
Soon to updated, more episodes to follow CoaxLengthPolice CB 1 April 9th 04 05:29 PM
The updated "Whole Story"...much more accurate RichardHead28 CB 0 February 7th 04 01:16 AM
stop blaming doug Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup CB 2 December 13th 03 03:12 PM