Old October 11th 04, 12:07 PM
Steveo

"DR. Death" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"DR. Death" wrote:
"mnotiamnotgeorge" wrote in
message ...
Steveo wrote in

news:20041010203845.703
:

Where does it say 506 Euclid, Steve?? the guy is clearly coming out
of 506 and he is much older than Doug, looks like you been made the
fool again steve sorry, the truth is what it is and your picture
sure

proves
it.

DOUGLAS W ADAIR
504 EUCLID AVE
TOLEDO, OH 43605

I'm sure he aged 10 years as soon as he saw Steveo at his door.
ROFLMAO

LOL, I aged just being in that ghetto hood of his! Of course he IS
INDIGENT!

I was wondering how many food stamps he paid for that antennae install.

He paid for it by not feeding his kids.
Old October 11th 04, 02:15 PM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
You guys are so smart you kniow
everything , just like you cal me george.

http://tinyurl.com/6jngs

http://tinyurl.com/5espk
Old October 11th 04, 02:40 PM
Landshark

"DR. Death" wrote in message
"tiamnotgeorge" wrote in message
"DR. Death" wrote in
:

"mnotiamnotgeorge" wrote in
message ...
Steveo wrote in
news:20041010203845.703 :

Where does it say 506 Euclid, Steve?? the guy is clearly coming out
of 506 and he is much older than Doug, looks like you been made the
fool again steve sorry, the truth is what it is and your picture sure
proves it.

DOUGLAS W ADAIR
504 EUCLID AVE
TOLEDO, OH 43605

I'm sure he aged 10 years as soon as he saw Steveo at his door.
ROFLMAO

Get off you're hands and knees mark beck no need to slurp steveo off.

The name is not mark, but feel free to call me anything you like.

LOL!!! Yeah, I'm BP, DR Death, DR X, Hell I'm surprised
Mopars not being accused of being me
Now as he would say, "He's obsessed with George, George
does all the posts, George is to blame for all the problems"
LMAO!!!

Landshark

--
Courage is what it takes to stand up
and speak; courage is also what it

Old October 11th 04, 05:01 PM
Twistedhed

Yea,,,that's Dogie's pic,,but someone changed the face and added
hair......when N8wwm's pic was presented here from his qrz page after he
was outed, he yanked it. That's the chickenhawk body, but not the
chickenhawk face.

Old October 11th 04, 06:22 PM
DR. Death

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge" wrote
in message ...
"DR. Death" wrote in
:

No dummy, if you ever worked construction (or ever worked at all) you
would know that the stairway on a building is next to the wall and NOT
in the middle.

ROFLMAO... hahahaha that is too funny ...make something else up, since it
will make you look like a asshole if it isn't doug right ... hahah

You have offered any proof to the contrary. Now your just typing to waste
bandwidth.

I think I will stick with what I said in the previous
post. As far as a sock puppet, you lack of internet knowledge is
showing. I have dialup, the IP changes EVERY time I log on. Get a clue
(and a life)

Hey assclown your ip is not visible because you are a sock puppet, your
lack of intelligence is showing to make the statements you did in this
post, you are a sock puppet and a assclown.. go figure ... you are
nothing but a troll a quick search of your posts reveal you to be a sock
puppet ... now go wash off.

As I stated before, I have dialup, I go through no anon. servers. If my IP
doesn't show, blame it on my ISP as I have done NOTHING to hide my IP addy.
Put THAT in your crack pipe and smoke it.

Old October 11th 04, 06:41 PM
DR. Death

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge" wrote
in message ...
"DR. Death" wrote in
:slurp steveo off.

The name is not mark, but feel free to call me anything you like.

OK Dickhead

Name calling only proves your desperation and lack of intellect. But we
understand, that's why we like you so much George.

Old October 11th 04, 08:24 PM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

"DR. Death" wrote:
"mnotiamnotgeorge" wrote in
message ...
"U Know Who" wrote
in :

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message
Steveo wrote in
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20041010202226.519 :

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

http://img5.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img5&i...ieupclosefugly
.jp g

I wonder why he wouldn't accept my invitation to come
outside? Just look at his physical prowess, and pay
special attention to dogie's fish hook spine. Scary,
ain't it? lol

Steveo I am willing to bet money that wasnt doug in the
picture.

How much ya got?

It is not what I have it is what do you have .. Doug doesn't
live at that address....

Better tell him and crisco kathy that.

Hey, remember this pic of dogie from back in the day? lol

http://img72.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img72...-the-fugly.jpg

Funny thing too steveo thaT PIC ISNT DOUG EITHER THAT PIC HAS
BEEN ON THE NET FOR YEARS SOON AS i FIND THE ORIGINAL with that
guy in it I WILL POST IT FOR YOU.

Keep spinning, you are dead wrong. and the guy standing in the
wrong door is not the guy in you're old pic of dogie

Explain the antenna, jackass.

The antenna is on the back of the house Doug lives next door at 504
are you guys that freeking stupid
Look at steves pic it shows it clear as day... You guys will lie
then the rest swear to it, it is no different than me telling you I
am not wa3moj yet you will tell me over and over agin it isme...
take your lumps like a man, you guys are fuking dumber than i
thought. Look again Randy, look over the doorway and look at the
numbers, look at the doors in front. If you keep saying it wont
make it any truer than me being wa3moj...
The ant. is on the second floor 504
http://img4.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img4&image=dogie04.jpg
If you can count, there are only 2 doors, 502 being the 1st floor,
the other door is a common entrance to 504 the second floor
and 506 the third floor.
http://img5.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img5&i...closefugly.jpg
Sucks to be WRONG doesn't it George. HA HA HA

Ding ding ding we have a winner! Thanks DR.

lol this is like landshark saying he didnt make thos posts...LOLYou lie
and 4 of your sock puppets swear to it. You guys are so smart you kniow
everything , just like you cal me george... you guys are clueless and
will lie like rugs to soothe your battered ego... Look at all the sock
puppets that came out ...I expect to see more today..

http://tinyurl.com/6jngs

http://tinyurl.com/5espk

::sings:: curious george, the nym shifting little monkey..
what name are you going by, today..?

..and curious george
you A K C flunkey, ..what mischief are you into, today?

http://www.melaman2.com/cartoons/sin...cur-george.mp3

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/Lyri...&songid=701642
Old October 11th 04, 10:41 PM
DR. Death

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge" wrote
in message ...
"DR. Death" wrote in
:

You have offered any proof to the contrary. Now your just typing to

waste
bandwidth.

I already did Posted a picture thaty is readily found on the net who

steveo
and co says was doug and th house has the numbers right above door thats
all the proof I need, and you give us your soiled opinion, nym shifter.

You posted a pic of a fat guy with dark hair BIG deal. Since the face on
steveos pic is obscured by the glass in the door it proves only that you are
desperate to prove yourself right. The only thing soiled is your reputation
on this NG (and possibly your panties). And I will state 1 more time that I
have shifted NOTHING. Now go post more homo related nonsense, since it seams
that it is the only thing you have any knowledge of.

Old October 11th 04, 11:07 PM
BP

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote
in :

now go wash off.

Hmm.. borrowed material..?

(twistie) says your welcome, george. lol!

Old October 12th 04, 12:09 AM
DR. Death

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge" wrote
in message ...
"Landshark" wrote in
m:

"DR. Death" wrote in message
"tiamnotgeorge" wrote in
message ...
"DR. Death" wrote in
:

[...]

No your are just a transexual lover Mark Beck I have proven
that...roflmao

hmmmm, yesterday I was mark beck. Now landshark is mark beck. The next time
you see your shrink, ask him if he is mark beck.