Old October 11th 04, 12:40 AM
Keyclownz R Dopers

Default MOPEADOPE: A HELPLESS PINK MUFFIN AT HANDS OF AKC

Right thinking folks of the NG know mopeadope cannot do a thing to
stop his AKC masters from having their way with him. Isn't that right
Mopeadope?
Old October 11th 04, 12:44 AM
U Know Who

"Keyclownz R Dopers" wrote in message
om...
Right thinking folks of the NG know mopeadope cannot do a thing to
stop his AKC masters from having their way with him. Isn't that right
Mopeadope?

How would that be? He has pics of you hiding behind your storm door. You are
a sissy that was too scared to talk to him. PUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old October 11th 04, 12:52 AM
Steveo

"U Know Who" wrote:
"Keyclownz R Dopers" wrote in message
om...
Right thinking folks of the NG know mopeadope cannot do a thing to
stop his AKC masters from having their way with him. Isn't that right
Mopeadope?

How would that be? He has pics of you hiding behind your storm door. You
are a sissy that was too scared to talk to him. PUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It really was funny U Know Who, everytime I raised the camera to my
eye dogie would duck behind the door. I did manage to capture that
one pic of the fugly felon tho. lol

http://img5.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img5&i...closefugly.jpg

I wonder why he wouldn't accept my invitation to come outside? Just
look at his physical prowess, and pay special attention to dogie's
fish hook spine. Scary, ain't it? lol
Old October 11th 04, 01:22 AM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20041010195236.581
:

http://img5.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img5&i...closefugly.jpg

I wonder why he wouldn't accept my invitation to come outside? Just
look at his physical prowess, and pay special attention to dogie's
fish hook spine. Scary, ain't it? lol

Steveo I am willing to bet money that wasnt doug in the picture.

How much ya got?

Old October 11th 04, 01:28 AM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20041010195236.581
:

http://img5.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img5&i...closefugly.jpg

I wonder why he wouldn't accept my invitation to come outside? Just
look at his physical prowess, and pay special attention to dogie's
fish hook spine. Scary, ain't it? lol

Steveo I am willing to bet money that wasnt doug in the picture.

Do you find it hard to believe that's your hero in real life!?

SHOCKING ain't it!? lol
Old October 11th 04, 01:37 AM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20041010202226.519
:

Steveo I am willing to bet money that wasnt doug in the picture.

How much ya got?

Enough to prove you wrong.

Save your money, geo. Like dogie alway's says "he's good in the book".

Now go check the adddress on the house, dumbass.
Old October 11th 04, 01:38 AM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20041010202805.121
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in

:

http://img5.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img5&i...closefugly.jpg

I wonder why he wouldn't accept my invitation to come outside? Just
look at his physical prowess, and pay special attention to dogie's
fish hook spine. Scary, ain't it? lol

Steveo I am willing to bet money that wasnt doug in the picture.

Do you find it hard to believe that's your hero in real life!?

SHOCKING ain't it!? lol

Doug Adair & Co.

413 William St., NW, 2nd floor
Leesburg VA 20176-2013
703-777-7762
703-779-1773 (fax)

WTF is that?
Old October 11th 04, 01:47 AM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20041010202226.519
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in

:

http://img5.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img5&i...closefugly.jpg

I wonder why he wouldn't accept my invitation to come outside? Just
look at his physical prowess, and pay special attention to dogie's
fish hook spine. Scary, ain't it? lol

Steveo I am willing to bet money that wasnt doug in the picture.

How much ya got?

It is not what I have it is what do you have .. Doug doesn't live at that
address....

Better tell him and crisco kathy that.

Hey, remember this pic of dogie from back in the day? lol

http://img72.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img72...-the-fugly.jpg
Old October 11th 04, 01:49 AM
Steveo

WA3MOJ itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20041010203751.150
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in

:

Steveo I am willing to bet money that wasnt doug in the picture.

How much ya got?

Enough to prove you wrong.

Save your money, geo. Like dogie alway's says "he's good in the book".

Now go check the adddress on the house, dumbass.

I did ****face Doug lives at 504 not 506 where the guy is standing at the
door you dumb jackass ...roflmao ... what a fool

Keep your head in the sand, wa3moj.